• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
5xpqab.jpg

Carlen Higgs was arrested for smoking a joint at Upper Darby police headquarters. He then allegedly defecated on the floor of the holding cell.​
And that's why they call it dope!
[...]
man was arrested after he lit up a marijuana joint inside a police station — and then defecated on a holding cell's floor.
[...]
believe Carlen Higgs was high on PCP when he walked into Upper Darby Police Department's HQ in West Chester Pike at 11:30 a.m. Sunday,
[...]
"He was ranting and raving and demanding to see a police officer," said Upper Darby Superintendent Michael Chitwood.
[...]
33-year-old allegedly sat down on a bench and sparked up a doobie.
[....]
Chitwood tried to speak to him, he reportedly tossed the herbal cigarette to the ground.

Higgs was arrested and placed in a holding cell - where he allegedly took off his clothes and evacuated his bowels on the ground.
[...]
then accused of smearing his excrement on the walls.

Chitwood said Higgs had a "nasty criminal record" dating back to 2000 - which include terrorist threats and assault — and was "likely pretty whacked out"
[...]
He was charged with disorderly conduct, public drunkenness, marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Higgs was arraigned Monday
[...]
SOURCE
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20141218_Cops__Man_smokes_joint_at_Upper_Darby_police_station.html

Can they just hose him and the cell down at once to save time? Nasty no good piece of shit fucked up excuse for a human being.
Fourteen years this goof has been at this shit and he hasn't learned anything? I wish we could give fuck offs like this mandatory labor jobs that way they can have something to do other than being fuck ups and drains on society.

At first I laughed. When I thought he just dropped his deuce in the hallway. But smearing it all over the cell wall?!! :mad: Let him sober up then stick him back in that cell with a bucket and a sponge. He can clean when he pleases. There is nothing more disgusting then an inmate playing with his own poop!

Does smoking weed make some people poo?
Nope. Not that I know of.
But he was probably hallucinating that his toilet was the mouth of a dragon and if he pooped in it Satan would use the excrement to make a shit monster to start the apocalypse. So he shat on the floor and smeared it on the walls. PCP can really fuck with a person.

Last edited:
Was going to ask who ends up cleaning it, but I see you answered that already. So gross to have to come down and clean up shit smeared walls.
Nope. I was kidding about that. U can't leave them in a cell if he's done that. He comes out, showers, cleans, goes to a new cell. Another inmate dons a biohazard suit and goes into clean up. I can't say that's every jail/prison, but that's how we do it. And that inmate gets paid to do it. :)
ETA: Not that I would do it for $2 or whatever they pay, but considering salaries inside, that's really good money.

Last edited:
You'd be up Schitt Creek w/o a paddle if all the inmates did the same thing, at the same time. Nobody would want to be on the leeward side of that shitstorm.
Leeward side. Nice weather reference. And u r correct. We'd run out of cells if they ganged up. Keep that tidbit of knowledge secret please.
And I gave u crap since we're discussing it. :)

At first I thought it was going to be about some dude who was making some kind of political statement - sparking up a joint in a police station before taking a dump on the floor in a calculated act of disrespect.

But no, it was some whacko off his head on shit-for-brains powder, and giving vent to his inner copraphiliac. This guy was always a walking disaster waiting for an excuse to happen. What a knob, lol.

Having the flu n not reading shit like this..

Oh wow we have a crap button now. Or a shit button??? Yay

He looks like a girly-boy. I give him his props for sparkin' one up in the popo lair, but shitting on the floor is just RUDE! How can you expect to be invited back if you do something like that! I'm sure his Momma is ashamed of him. Or maybe his Momma be proud of him because she taught it to him!

poo poo for the popo! I'm quite toasted.

Back