• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Logansport couple faces numerous battery and neglect charges for incidents involving a 13-year-old boy, the Pharos-Tribune reports.

Carl Alvin Knipe Sr., 32, is accused of injuring the boy when he shot him with an airsoft gun on November 20. He also put feces on the teen and forced him to eat it, according to court documents.

Knipe’s wife Casey, 33, is accused of knowingly putting the boy in a dangerous situation and not intervening or notifying police.

Knipe’s charges include battery resulting in bodily injury to a person less than 14 years of age; battery by means of a deadly weapon; neglect of a dependent resulting in bodily injury; and battery by bodily waste.

Casey is charged with neglect of a dependent resulting in bodily injury.
http://fox59.com/2017/11/22/court-d...as-shot-with-airsoft-gun-forced-to-eat-feces/
1606499945325.png

Last edited:
They must have found her hiding, she looks like she's been pulled thru a bush by her feet and she's not pleased, not pleased at all.

Poor guy, I hope he never has to see these people ever again.

How did we even get to a point in society that "battery by bodily waste" is even a charge?

May 29, 2018

Carl Knipe Sr., 33, received a five-year sentence in the Indiana Department of Correction. He was convicted of battery resulting in bodily injury to a person under 14 years of age in the case.

That charge and others stemmed from an investigation into incidents that Knipe shot an airsoft pistol at the boy and made that child consume human feces, court records indicated.

Before Cass Superior Court 2 Judge Richard Maughmer sentenced Knipe, the defendant told an open court that he was sorry for his actions and that he felt like he failed as a husband and father.

Knipe's wife, Casey, was also arrested in the case on a felony count of neglect of a dependent. Her case is still pending.
https://www.pharostribune.com/news/local_news/article_31e414af-3a49-531f-a219-26aa588d3951.html

A mother was sentenced to three years in the Indiana Department of Correction for her role in an incident that ended up causing bodily injury to her then 13-year-old son.

Casey Knipe, 33, was arrested in November 2017 after police discovered that Knipe's husband, Carl, shot an airsoft pistol at the boy and made that child consume human feces, court records indicated.

Carl was sentenced in May to five years in the Indiana DOC on a felony charge of battery resulting in bodily injury to a person under 14 years of age.

During sentencing, Casey Knipe said that she was not aware that her husband had done any of that.

"I should have kept a closer eye on my kids," an emotional Casey said. "I should have never left them alone."

Judge Maughmer then told Casey that there was one issue in particular that bothered him with the case.

"These children only had one person to protect them when their father went off," he said. "You were supposed to be there to protect them."
1586229644606.png

Last edited:
Actually, she just needs to get rid of that worthless subhuman piece of garbage. No parent should have to make sure their spouse doesn't hurt the children.

"These children only had one person to protect them when their father went off," he said. "You were supposed to be there to protect them."

Back