• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An inmate at the Jefferson County Jail was charged after being found with 78 doses of LSD, one-half ounce of meth, one-half ounce of cocaine, and a glass pipe under her hair weave.

Around Jan. 11, the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office was contacted about the use and sales of controlled substances at the Jefferson County Jail.

When Jefferson County Drug Task Force agents went to the jail to meet with inmates and staff, staff said they were aware of recorded messages from inmates 26-year-old Veronica Vqrankovich and 27-year-old Heather Six were using lysergic acid diethyl amide, or LSD, while at the jail. Both inmates had also given written statements to prison officials that they had used LSD and that fellow inmate 29-year-old Carema Lashandra Brown had provided it to them.

The inmates said that around 4 p.m. Jan. 8, Brown kept asking the two other inmates about using LSD. During that discussion, Six said Brown said to them, “Y’all sound bored over there. Get on my level.”

Then, she threw a pad with four hits of acid to them. A short time later, they were provided an envelope with two more doses for each.

In addition to interviews, agents also found a written note from Brown to the inmates.
http://www.thecourierexpress.com/ne...cle_1bb2a488-048f-5d10-8215-b32ebbb31944.html

carema-brown-549x451.jpg

For free? :confused:

Who’s the tard guard who didn’t check the weave itself and then her hair?

Those bitches is hardcore. I ate two hits of paper in jail one time. I spent the whole night in tears cause I just wanted to go outside and walk around. I would have came back because I knew I was wrong. that's why I was there. I gotta think she had some of that gnarly blotter from China. Considering the meth and all....
[doublepost=1518229797,1518229704][/doublepost]By the way...That bitch looks like Blackenstien! All she's missing is the neck bolts!

1701286696059.jpeg

Name: CAREMA BROWN

Current Status:

Probationer

Supervision Begin Date:

06/06/2018

Supervision Discharge Date:

05/15/2034

Back