• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
3491E65A00000578-3607018-Sentenced_Candace_Stanley_pictured_23_was_on_drugs_when_she_left-a-2_1464108786912.jpg

A Tulsa woman was sentenced to 15 years in prison for neglect after she gave birth prematurely at home while on drugs, claimed her baby was an alien and was found swinging the placenta around by paramedics.

Candace Marie Stanley, 23, pleaded guilty on Monday to the neglect charge, which said she had exposed her newborn boy to drugs including Xanax, marijuana, methamphetamine and heroin.

She also admitted to not providing the first aid care demanded by a 911 dispatcher, instead placing the child on a pile of trash in her apartment and playing with the placenta, Tulsa World reported.

Paramedics were called to Stanley's apartment on December 16, 2014, in what was at that point an 'unknown medical emergency.'

An earlier report by Tulsa World said that Stanley had made 'intermittent' calls to 911 in which she had described a 'baby or alien' in her apartment.

When they arrived, they found Stanley naked and bleeding on a couch, 'swinging the placenta,' while the baby lay on a pile of trash nearby, according to Emily O’Banion, a critical care paramedic with EMSA.

O'Banion told the court in March 2015 that the apartment was a filthy 'drug hovel,' and that she found the baby - who was turning blue and not moving or breathing - on top of a container full of trash.

She told Stanley to hold the baby to her for the warmth that was needed to resuscitate him, but Stanley refused.

The baby, who was born at 36 weeks - making him premature by one week - was taken to hospital, where he underwent life-saving operations, including a heart-lung bypass operation due to lack of oxygen.

He also tested positive for methamphetamine, marijuana and Xanax. Stanley herself tested positive for amphetamines, according to the court affidavit.

While in hospital, Stanley told the medical team she had used meth and marijuana while pregnant and received little natal care. She also admitted to being a heroin addict.

Hospital staff later told police she thought they were vampires trying to 'get her.'

In his closing argument Stanley's lawyer, M.J. Denman, told the judge that his client was a victim of a long-term habit, having begun using drugs at 13.

But Assistant District Attorney Andrea Brown said that despite previous jail sentences and treatments, Stanley has repeatedly gone back to drugs - and even admitted to smoking meth in Tulsa Jail while awaiting trial.

She also said that Stanley had also exposed her previous newborn - over whom she no longer has custody - to drugs.

The child in this case, now 17 months old, will never be able to fully use one side of his body due to damage he sustained, the court heard in a victim impact statement written by the woman who is caring for him. Denman said there was no medical evidence proving that was caused by drug use.

Read out to the court by Brown, the statement from the carer said that the child was now happy - but that she dreads the day that he discovers the circumstances surrounding his birth.

Stanley began to cry when that last part was read out, Tulsa World reported.
[…]
Tulsa County District Judge William LaFortune said that Stanley must serve one year of her 15-year sentence before he will consider reducing it.
LINK

This is best case I've heard of lately for forced sterilization, it's obvious she cares not at all for her babies.

Yes, that bitch was soaring high in the sky like a fake ass American eagle. Just look at that face all gone somewhere you need medication to enter.

As I had Thing #2, the doc gave me morphine because while I didn’t feel pain from the c-section I did feel them tugging on my insides and it almost made me puke. Dude!!! I couldn’t open my eyes when my baby let out his first cry because I was hallucinating. Every time I opened my eyes I saw the whitest room ever like the way heaven is portrayed in comedy shows and a large white fuzz ball coming towards me and getting bigger as it got closer.

BEFORE

AFTER

Proof that you can't hide a case of severe cuntitis no matter how you try to disguise it under heavy coats of cosmetics.

Anyone else think she resembles the young Damien Echo's in her MUG???

Seriously, do you say stuff just to make people go cross-eyed with confoundment? Did you read where it said this is the second baby she's not cared for? You want her out in a couple years so she can produce more state dependent children? I hope the judge locks her ass up until menopause! :banghead:

Well, you know.... As long as she kept her ass at home with her severely neglected, drug-addled babies, that's the important part.

Got to give her credit for staying put to do her heroin and meth, so she could bond with the baby on the trash pile. Well, the placenta anyway. She didn't leave him with... Gasp! A babysitter!

Uh...considering the damage she caused her child was so severe they can't even function on one side of their body I'd say 15yrs is a just sentence.
I have no words for this fuckery and I have no sympathy for this devil. I couldn't imagine having to acknowledge her if I were related to her in anyway. Just let the bitch rot.

This heinous twat needs to have the baby factory scooped out and all connections burned til crispy.
Then just for justice sake sever the muscles in her left side appendages so she has no use of half her body.
Once that is all done use her as the poster girl for anti drug/pregnancy campaigns.
Oh and swing her around grasping any connecting tissue you so desire....
eyelids, ears, lips, labia. Just clamp on and give her a twirl.

Seriously, do you say stuff just to make people go cross-eyed with confoundment? Did you read where it said this is the second baby she's not cared for? You want her out in a couple years so she can produce more state dependent children? I hope the judge locks her ass up until menopause! :banghead:
Civil commitment?

I don't condone her actions. I do think she needs prison time, and plenty of it. But she's also mentally ill. A prison scentence won't fix what made her do this sick shit.

Yeah, that's not just addiction. That's some serious mental illness right there. I DEFINITELY think the dumb bitch deserves jail time, but unless she gets help or stays until menopause like Buffettgirl said this shit is just going to happen again.

I don't condone her actions. I do think she needs prison time, and plenty of it. But she's also mentally ill. A prison scentence won't fix what made her do this sick shit.
She's already done prison & rehab - time to lump in some mental health. The problem is keeping these people compliant once out & finding them a way to pay for the medication - she needs to be an adult ward of the state. Civil commitment.

Back