• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
352j3up.jpg

Camia Gamet
vziww4.jpg
If a judge could throw the book at a woman, he managed to do so
[...]
Not physically, but certainly by his stinging words. He had a lot of them for 31-year-old Camia Gamet, the woman convicted of killing her boyfriend Marcel Hill
[...]
Gamet claimed it was self-defense and showed no remorse.

A first-degree murder conviction by law meant she would get life behind bars. While family members spoke, she rolled her eyes and laughed. Jackson County Circuit Court Judge John McBain would have none of it.

"You're gonna shut your mouth or I'm going to have some duct tape put on it," said Judge McBain.

A jury convicted Gamet for stabbing and beating Hill to death. Her lawyer argued she acted in self-defense, because she claimed she killed an unknown attacker in a dark room. The judge wasn't buying that and called it the worst cold-blooded murder he's ever seen.

The prosecutor argued Gamet's actions were premeditated and deliberate. She stabbed Hill 11 times and had a history of violence against him.

Hill told police in March 2013 she hit him in the head with a hammer.
[...]
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/video-judge-goes-off-on-convicted-killer
video at link
15h0pih.jpg

Camia Gamet​
A Michigan judge had some explosive words for a convicted killer Wednesday, sentencing her to life behind bars while imploring, "I hope you die."

Those were just a few of the fiery words issued to 31-year-old Camia Gamet
[....]
As her slain boyfriend Marcel Hill's aunt took the stand and emotionally recounted the abuse her nephew had suffered at Gamet's hands, his impenitent killer selfishly interrupted,
"Is that it?" she crudely asked, drawing gasps from the room.

Judge John McBain,
[...]
"You're going to shut your mouth or I'm going to have some duct tape put on it," he barked as Gamet silently nodded with a smirk.

When Gamet continued to defy the judge's orders to stay quiet, his anger and disgust flared.
You gutted him like a fish in that apartment. You were relentless. You stabbed. You stabbed. You stabbed. You stabbed. You stabbed until he was dead,"
[...]
"I agree with the family. I hope you die in prison as well. You know, if this was a death penalty state, you'd be getting the chair."
[....]
he courtroom applauded when McBain issued his sentence.
"God is good. We all got what we wanted," said a cousin of Marcel Hill, who according to prosecutors was beaten and stabbed by Gamet 11 times May 18
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...king-hope-die-article-1.1760050#ixzz2zGxQR4qe

"You're gonna shut your mouth or I'm going to have some duct tape put on it," said Judge McBain.
This is priceless. I wonder how many judges would love to say this in court. Now hopefully it won't come back to bite him in the ass with an mistrial on the sentencing

This is priceless. I wonder how many judges would love to say this in court. Now hopefully it won't come back to bite him in the ass with an mistrial on the sentencing
She was interrupting a witness. If anything I hope it works against any appeals she may want to file in the future. I wish more judges follow suit and tell criminals like that what they are.

Her total disregard for the life of this man...his family left behind and the court system...certainly shows that this woman does not belong in society. She is selfish and narcissistic. She has no respect for anyone or anything. I totally understand why the judge lost it on her. She deserved every harsh word she received. Her attitude and total lack of remorse suck!

Back