• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple ended up in the hospital - and then in jail - after they stabbed each other Friday in Syracuse, police said.

Calvin Johnson and his girlfriend Ayeshia Logan were arrested by the Syracuse Police Department and charged with assault, said Detective George Hack. They were arrested after a domestic violence incident on the East Side.

Johnson and Logan got into a fight. During the fight, the couple stabbed each other, Hack said.

Johnson, 32, was stabbed in the face, Hack said. Logan, 33, was stabbed in the forearm, he said.

American Medical Response transported the wounded couple to Upstate University Hospital. After they were treated, Johnson and Logan were taken to the Onondaga County Justice Center.

A white bandage covers Johnson's cheek in his mugshot. In her mugshot, Logan gazes at the camera through one bruised, swollen-shut eye.

Johnson and Logan were both charged with second-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...cused_of_stabbing_each_other_in_syracuse.html
syracuse-couple-arrestedjpg-c79cf11f3be038d7.jpg

Wait,
so we see here at least,
a black eye, a fat lip...
and not supposed to make some obvious albeit racist jokes?

Fine I will tell them to myself and laugh without remorse cuz dammit, funny is funny!

Back