• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article168575497.html
A realtor and potential buyers were touring a 1,000-square-foot house in a rural part of Florida when they found something odd in the backyard.

Once they got closer, they realized what it was — a shallow grave with decomposing human remains.
[....]
"Deputies responded very quickly and they met with a real estate agent and some potential buyers who were there looking at the property, which is up for sale,” John Herrell, from the Lake County Sheriff’s Office, said to WFTV9. “As they walked the property and were looking at it, they found these remains about 30 to 40 feet behind the residence there that is on the property."

The unidentified victim is a woman, police say, but it is unknown how she died or how she ended up on the property, according to WFTV9. Police confirmed the body was in a state of decomposition, but did not provide any further information.

The property, which spans nearly five acres, has been abandoned for the past seven or eight years. The owner currently lives in North Florida.

Herrell said the remote location of the body suggests the killer might be acquainted with the house or the wooded area behind it.
[....]
It is not known how long the body had been buried on the property.

It's a rather dilapidated trailer, and there is video at the link.

That is one rough looking "home"

Would definitely buy the property due to it being 5 acres and already set for septic/sewer and other utilities... and then destroy that single wide.

Awesome we move to Florida and my county ends up on the Demon.Guess that's what I get for moving to Florida.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure no one was actually looking at the trailer so no wonder they stumbled upon that grave. The land was of much more interest to any potential buyers.

That is one rough looking "home"

Would definitely buy the property due to it being 5 acres and already set for septic/sewer and other utilities... and then destroy that single wide.
that's what usually happens with these types of places especially in the south. The could keep that up for their animal house because sure a whole family of raccoons have already called it home

Back