• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A bus driver who was convicted of raping and sexually abusing young boys has been jailed for 13 years.

Gavin Bowie, 64, targeted vulnerable children who boarded buses he was driving in Glasgow and Cumbernauld.

He was found guilty of 15 sex offences against 11 boys, aged 12 to 16, dating back more than 20 years.

The High Court in Livingston heard he was caught after a victim recognised him after boarding a bus he was driving in Halifax, West Yorkshire.

The court heard that Bowie picked out his victims from boys who boarded the buses he drove throughout the west of Scotland.

He allowed them to travel free then lured them to his home in Cumbernauld with promises of cannabis, alcohol and sweets.

Bowie also threatened some of the boys, saying he would hurt them or their family if they did not comply with his demands.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-32997664

Gavin Bowie, 64

He was found guilty of 15 sex offences against 11 boys, aged 12 to 16, dating back more than 20 years.

So probably active for more than forty years....(sick)

Threatened to harm their family....piece of shit.

I think there should be minimum sentences for any adult that uses that as leverage when abusing a child. You said you'd kill their Mom or Dad...Ten years minimum!

So probably active for more than forty years....(sick)

Threatened to harm their family....piece of shit.

I think there should be minimum sentences for any adult that uses that as leverage when abusing a child. You said you'd kill their Mom or Dad...Ten years minimum!
I prefer the death penalty.

Latest posts

Back