• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try some Shake-n-bake? I don't fry anything cause I think it's too heavy and makes the house stink. I'll eat the hell out of some Publix fried chicken though. Those of you without Publix have no clue what you're missing.

Shake and bake. Damn that takes me back to the eighties.

It was OK, but to call it fried chicken is not OK. It's lightly fried chicken. Meh.

@Nell I might be in Oregon next weekend but I'm not 100% sure cos it requires me to draw up a long detailed list of things to do like Keisha be giving you when you're going places lol.
It's a pancakes and wrestling kinda night and my kid just threw up. Lovely.

I'm utterly enchanted by the otters, and by the peeking cat gif that Nell posts. I'm so easily pleased, just have to wave something shiny or cute at me and I'm hypnotised.

I know it will take time to reorient, but come on people! Please come back! We can think of something to talk about. Guys go pour yourselves a strong one, girls go pour yourselves whatever
you want. Personally I'm on my 3rd vodka and gingerale. Triple strength because I'm so fucking
bored I could shriek! Get the lead out. At least we have a place to post and lurk. Some people
don't have that luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back