• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Isaiah Wooding, 16, suffers from cerebral palsy and said some students tend to pick on him. Video posted on social media Friday showed the most recent act of bullying. A student was ready and recording Friday morning, waiting, as Isaiah Wooding turned a corner in the hallway of Penn Hills High School and captured another student kicking him in the chest.

“I got kicked in the chest. I fell backwards and hit my head,” Isaiah Wooding said. “I was kind of hurt, embarrassed.”

His mother said she’s angry about the whole incident. She said Isaiah Wooding suffers from seizures, and she’s grateful the kick to his chest didn’t trigger a medical emergency.

“It’s not just one person, it affects everybody, and people should know that. People should have consideration and thoughtfulness of how hurtful things are,” Isaiah Wooding said.

His mother said she sees the situation as a teachable moment for everyone.

“Speak up, you don’t have to fit in and be like everybody else. If something wrong is going on, everyone is responsible,” Margaret Wooding said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/national-c...bral-palsy-kicked-in-chest-at-school/64742953

I couldn't see the video, does he know who did it, and did he report them? Why haven't they been arrested?

Damn. He is such a cool kid he almost takes it in stride. Apparently he gets bullied periodically and he still says he loves to go to school, but being bullied "takes the fun out of it." :( <3

@BostonBurns - Re: the video, no word on who did it. Whoever it was suckered him as he passed a corner and when he hit the floor, he froze on his back with his legs in the air. Mom says she's satisfied with the way the school board has handled issues in the past, so she's anticipating they'll deal with it, but says it doesn't stop the bullying. Said she'd like to see a workshop or something on stopping bullying. No indication she's filing any charges. He also has a seizure disorder and said she's thankful it didn't trigger one.

Kinda funny honestly.

It'd be on thing if they kept beating on him, but a single kick? Good prank.

In NJ, the law requires schools to not just punish students for bullying others, but also create a plan to prevent further bullying of those students who have been bullied.

Back