• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
"That it took nearly three years to make sure that inmates were safe from the men who tied Robert Hinton's arms and legs behind his back and beat him until his nose was broken, vertebra fractured, and face unrecognizably swollen is a brutally clear indication of how much work the DOC has in front of it if it truly intends to restore that faith. Captain Behari wasn't arrested or charged with a crime, don't forget; he was simply removed from his post."
e9akue.jpg

http://justice.gawker.com/rikers-guards-who-brutalized-inmate-over-sandwich-fired-1681159516

heard too many stories from people in jail or prison in Calif of actual murder with no charges or in worst provable case a guard was responsible for getting a man molested tortured and murdered and finally got dismissed but sued for his pension [bank, like 75,000 plus a year] and got it

OMGWTF is this... :eek: :eek: :eek: A fucking CAPTAIN ordained this shit on an i/m let alone a mentally ill inmate!? I know a huge jail full of nurses who had the legal responsibility to turn his fucking ass and everyone in his "crew" straight into the State Attorney General's office if they knew about it... (and I guarantee you even as big as that place is, half of those suck asses on that shift did). That's one fuckin' batch of nurse's whose licenses belong in the gd trash along with their Oaths and contracts for life.

:cyclops::cyclops::cyclops: white noise :cyclops::cyclops::cyclops:

Edit: I should have known...

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ikers-health-provider-despite-4-inmate-deaths

Last edited:
@gatekeeper
Nurses, COs, there would be nothing short of at least 15-20 other people who should've been mandated to turn this jackass in.
And he was only fired?!?

Rikers needs a truly serious overhaul....

This crap gives legitimate ppl a bad name, but it really appears that there were multiple levels of fail here. And this inmate paid the price. Unacceptable!

I know we all talk emotive shit about how we wish this or that evil fuck gets a serious bad time in jail, etc

But seriously, when those in responsible positions of authority are responsible for this kind of shit, this makes them little better themselves and they deserve to be joining the inmates.

I have the deepest respect for Forensicwx whose duties involve detaining and keeping safe some of the worst shitfucks. How she must hate some of them for what they've done, and even sometimes entertain highly negative thoughts and feelings towards them. But there are lines not to be crossed which she recognises. But that jailers in other prisons can get away with this shit demeans her entire profession - like she says, it gives legitimate people a bad name.

These are obviously sadistic fucks who should be prosecuted for violent assault and torture. Simply being fired isn't good enough.

And the nurses and others who didn't turn these scum in? Not fit to do the jobs they do. Fire the fucks and prosecute them too. Why the fuck are all these fucks not being prosecuted? Does anyone have an answer to that? Examples need to be made of such people so that others in their positions know that there are going to be bad consequences for doing this shit, or standing by and doing nothing while it happens.

OMGWTF is this... :eek: :eek: :eek: A fucking CAPTAIN ordained this shit on an i/m let alone a mentally ill inmate!? I know a huge jail full of nurses who had the legal responsibility to turn his fucking ass and everyone in his "crew" straight into the State Attorney General's office if they knew about it... (and I guarantee you even as big as that place is, half of those suck asses on that shift did). That's one fuckin' batch of nurse's whose licenses belong in the gd trash along with their Oaths and contracts for life.

:cyclops::cyclops::cyclops: white noise :cyclops::cyclops::cyclops:

Edit: I should have known...

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ikers-health-provider-despite-4-inmate-deaths
Corizon?!?....o_Oo_Oo_O

"That it took nearly three years to make sure that inmates were safe from the men who tied Robert Hinton's arms and legs behind his back and beat him until his nose was broken, vertebra fractured, and face unrecognizably swollen is a brutally clear indication of how much work the DOC has in front of it if it truly intends to restore that faith. Captain Behari wasn't arrested or charged with a crime, don't forget; he was simply removed from his post."
e9akue.jpg

http://justice.gawker.com/rikers-guards-who-brutalized-inmate-over-sandwich-fired-1681159516
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/10/orange_county_sheriffs_departm_1.php
that is a quick spice garnish to your story

Corizon?!?....o_Oo_Oo_O

Right on the money! Guess what I found out the last time we talked about this shit in Corrections/Contract Med., and you told me you guys contract with Corizon? You aren't gonna beLIEVE this shit, but you'll understand why I said what I said in my post...

Notice in the 3rd paragraph of that link it ref's "a Tenessee-based company formerly operating as Prison Health Services at Riker's..."? I doubt you remember this, but in one of our posts I mentioned that PHS, the company I worked for, for almost 10 yrs. was disbanded and shut down nationwide by the Feds b/c of "grievous negligence and harm, Medical Malpractice, criminal business practices," etc., *to my knowledge*? And somewhere around here is another where I mentioned that since I was able to work with the Med., Psych. & Dental staff to get both my facilities nationally accreditated for "Excellence in Correctional Healthcare", (not braggy *AT* all, just tryna ring an old bell), so they made me what was called a "Clinic Buster" and wanted to send me to Riker's to work with their staff to help them get their ALLEGED shit together to earn an N.C.C.H.C. Accreditation, too, but wasn't going to leave the kiddo by himself with his dad?

Well, I did go ahead and accept a trip to Alameda County, CA (Santa Rita) for a week to go down and do a "Needs Assessment" and create an action plan to reorganize those brain dead, "professional healthcare" criminals (IMO/E), and all of a sudden, I get back to K.C. to find the Feds have issued a CDO ("Cease and Desist" doing business order), for a dozen state's county jails and all their state prisons, effective immediately. Great. Thanks to abuse, neglect, deaths and Med. Malpractice at our other prisons, Kansas is on the hit list and I'm out of a gd job (send me to CA when this shit is happening in my own gd STATE!?)

I knew these skeevy, low life, dirty mf'ers (IMO/E) had reorganized and reopened as a "new" company here named CCS ("Correct Care Solutions," ha!), and put the crooked, diabolical, bitch nurse from hell I dealt with in Alameda County (IMO/E) in charge of our prisons, but when you mentioned Corizon, something was bugging the shit out of me, so I did some name digging and made a couple of phone calls on some of the Talking Heads for the "former" Prison Health Services.

Google "Prison Health Services" and see what the very first link that comes up is...

Last edited:
Google "Prison Health Services" and see what the very first link that comes up is...

Not finding anything that you seem to be suggesting I might find, but am finding links to a load of stuff connected with the UK.

So I think google must be nation sensitive, in that it takes account of which nation you are googling from.

I'd love to know more precisely what you are trying to share.

But I will say that this entire thread seems to be exposing a worryingly high level of institutionalised brutality and inhumanity in some US prisons, with offenders who are ultimately exposed merely being fired rather than prosecuted, and sometimes getting big pay outs from US taxpayers! That stinks guys, doesn't it?

PRE-trial inmate and put out false chomo charge info on him? This SOB signed his death warrant just as sure as he's signing those taxpayer's paychecks for *not* protecting a citizen who was *supposed* to be "innocent until proven guilty." That could've been any one of us, our family member, loved one, friend, neighbor, whoever, that got jammed up in the system for whatever reason...smdh.

This is exactly why we have TRIALS in this country, and at least in my state, pre-trial inmates are not *allowed* to be housed with post-trial inmates let alone housed in pods with "shot callers" aka "Pod Bosses." JFC. No joke, I'm poking ibuprofen in my face for a headache as we speak. :mad: :(

Not finding anything that you seem to be suggesting I might find, but am finding links to a load of stuff connected with the UK.

So I think google must be nation sensitive, in that it takes account of which nation you are googling from.

I'd love to know more precisely what you are trying to share.

But I will say that this entire thread seems to be exposing a worryingly high level of institutionalised brutality and inhumanity in some US prisons, with offenders who are ultimately exposed merely being fired rather than prosecuted, and sometimes getting big pay outs from US taxpayers! That stinks guys, doesn't it?

I'm sorry, HTH. I totally spaced off that I'm on mobile so Google is probably only showing it as the first link on the assoc. search app for my phone (duh :asshat:).

In rethinking this, I need to go back and edit in some "IMO/E's" to offset any potential liability bullshit, but unless the Admins want it nuked or amended, I'm leaving it up to read. I shot my mouth off before I really thought about it, but I didn't say anything that wasn't true and it's a matter of public record, so fuck 'em.

I was just trying to give @Forensicwx a holy shit moment when she saw that the Contract Correctional Healthcare Co. they use at her prison (the name she responded to my post with), is owned, operated and staffed by the same, exact people who owned/operated the company I mentioned I worked for that our federal government shut down and made "defunct" due to numerous, nationwide cases of deaths, abuse, neglect and criminal business practices by Med., Psych. & Dental staff (like hiding/destroying medical records, protecting corrections officers' abuses of inmates, etc). And that the same company who staffs her prison's healthcare, is the same company who staffs the facility where this inmate (in her news article) was hogtied and beaten under the "O.K." of a Captain at the jail.

I need to be really clear that *each facility,* like Fo's, is run by its *own* jail/prison healthcare staff, and though this same, national company contracts at Fo's prison, they do *NOT* have these problems at her prison with regard to the officers or their healthcare staff. I was simply posting an interesting, incidental fyi blurb.

Cruel, unethical garbage like this that happens in our (U.S.) jail/prison system where inmates are seen and treated by medical staff who are "Mandatory Reporters" and they ALLOW this shit to happen makes my blood boil. Literally. That's why I finally left a career field I really loved. I agree with you 100% the healthcare staff from the Med. & Psych Dr.'s on down who knew about this and didn't stand up and contact the State Atty. General's ofc. should be prosecuted to the letter of the law AND their professional licensures as well. THAT inmate is a human fucking being with mental health problems and he is *everybody's* responsibility, IMFO.

Last edited:
Ouch...that is pretty fucked up. See what can happen to you boys (mine and yours too if you like) if you go to JAIL. Do not get anyone pregnant and don't break the LAW. Nope...don't do it.

What I really don't understand here - what I just don't get - is that this shit is known to have happened yet no one is charging or prosecuting the uniformed scum responsible.

And in consequence they are being allowed to claim thousands of US dollars from the taxpayer in a nation normally very hard-line about the undeserving leeching off it's taxes.

I don't get it.

Can anyone on your side of the pond give me a reason why there are no charges or prosecutions taking place?

Because this is seriously making me wonder who the fuck is being protected here and why.

The fact that there are no charges or prosecutions is the bit I totally can't get my head around. I cannot understand why not, and would really like some insight into why that might be from those more in the know. After all, there must surely BE a valid reason why these nasty fucks are not being prosecuted. Musn't there?

Ouch...that is pretty fucked up. See what can happen to you boys (mine and yours too if you like) if you go to JAIL. Do not get anyone pregnant and don't break the LAW. Nope...don't do it.

One of those brutally murdered after an officer falsely informed fellow inmates that he was a paedophile and then stood by and let them brutally take his life, was in fact still awaiting trial. That means he HADN'T EVEN BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF ANYTHING YET!!! In a nation that still believes in INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

We have the rule of law and fair trials for a reason. And part of that reason involves the establishment of guilt or innocence via due and fair process - AND TO PREVENT EVIL CUNTS DECIDING WHO SHOULD LIVE OR DIE BEFOREHAND!!!

@HagarTheHorrible - Welcome to the seedy side of Law Enforcement and Corrections in our American Criminal Justice system when it comes to "The Blue Wall." And don't even get me started on being subpoenaed to be in the big middle of this same cesspool within my state's Crim. Court system. The attys, judges and the Appelate courts are NO better.

Edit: I'm sure Fo may have a different perspective and better news in her career.

Last edited:
One of those brutally murdered after an officer falsely informed fellow inmates that he was a paedophile and then stood by and let them brutally take his life, was in fact still awaiting trial. That means he HADN'T EVEN BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF ANYTHING YET!!! In a nation that still believes in INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!

We have the rule of law and fair trials for a reason. And part of that reason involves the establishment of guilt or innocence via due and fair process - AND TO PREVENT EVIL CUNTS DECIDING WHO SHOULD LIVE OR DIE BEFOREHAND!!!

I agree...I am not sure how my open plea to my children, and yours if you like to avoid jail at all cost warrants a reply such as yours...but oh well. it seems it does.

I agree...I am not sure how my open plea to my children, and yours if you like to avoid jail at all cost warrants a reply such as yours...but oh well. it seems it does.

In that case I misunderstood you. I think you must have been using deliberate sarcasm as a critique but I missed the sarcasm and thus took your words literally. If that is so, apologies.

It warranted that response because you seemed to suggest that as long as one doesn't break the law one would have nothing to fear.

Were you just being sarcastic, as Hagar seems happy to believe?

It warranted that response because you seemed to suggest that as long as one doesn't break the law one would have nothing to fear.

Were you just being sarcastic, as Hagar seems happy to believe?

No...I honestly tell my kids not to break the law and not to get anyone pregnant all the time. It seems to be working so far, and their friends think its funny. The sarcasm if there was any was not intended really for anything other than a message to my sons and I suppose boys every where...See what could happen to you, If you like, I can say I was sarcastically telling my kids to be careful, and that guys beat up face looked like a good deterrent from my position at my desk. I certainly do not want my kids thinking club fed is cool

No...I honestly tell my kids not to break the law and not to get anyone pregnant all the time. It seems to be working so far, and their friends think its funny. The sarcasm if there was any was not intended really for anything other than a message to my sons and I suppose boys every where...See what could happen to you, If you like, I can say I was sarcastically telling my kids to be careful, and that guys beat up face looked like a good deterrent from my position at my desk. I certainly do not want my kids thinking club fed is cool

Thank you for replying in such detail. Unfortunately, there is clearly the possibility that simply not breaking the law (or getting anybody pregnant!) would not have saved this person from the beating we see the results of above.

Thank you for replying in such detail. Unfortunately, there is clearly the possibility that simply not breaking the law (or getting anybody pregnant!) would not have saved this person from the beating we see the results of above.

Nope it does not..but this man as an example of what could happen to you IF you go to jail...might serve my kids. Which was my point to my sons, and yours if you like, in my remarks and open message to my kids in my post. I am not bashing on the victim in the article, simply using this mans face to get my message across to my kids that they should be good.

@gatekeeper that's completely wtf about Corizon. I guess I don't know enough about healthcare to understand how u can restructure and rename after being disbanded by the Feds. I personally think the medical side shouldn't be contracted out (sorry) only because I (we) personally deal with a lot of shit from most of them. We have absolutely no power or rank, so even if I object to a nurse saying someone is fine, my hands are tied. Lt can't, maybe my Capt can get a hold of a supervisor, all the while the inmate could be suffering or be getting worse.

Don't get me wrong, there are officers who won't get off their fat ass, or get up slowly, when they hear a scream or get a call on the intercom, so it's not just medical staff. And yes, for every 400 bullshit calls, maybe 10 are actually emergencies, but still.

@HagarTheHorrible I can tell u my opinion about why he's not being prosecuted, but it is only that.

Was there footage of the beating?
Is it this one inmate's word against the guard?
U need evidence to prosecute a criminal charge. I understand his face is evidence, but prison is a brutal place where beatdowns happen on the regular.
The guards might have the good ole boy system, and since they were all there, if one goes down, so do the rest. Even if they weren't directly involved, their inaction to stop it makes them liable, so they're probably keeping their mouths shut.
Not a shot in hell most other prisoners will testify because they have to live there. They fear the backlash from the COs
I'll tell u a story sometime where I got involved in an incident in my pod involving another guard and some sleezy prick. As well as the backlash I received when I testified. Not cool.

So what I'm trying to say is Gate's correct. There is a Blue Line. How do we change it? Idfk. But it's a highly emotional job, and we need to start with at least firing the fucks that let those feelings takeover.

That's part of y I come here. It's therapeutic, I get to talk a bunch of shit about what id like to do to ppl, read other creative ideas, then go back to work having let go of those feelings. :)

Last edited:
Thanks @Forensicwx.

Yeah, I understand the logic behind what you say. But how to crack this shit wide open? That's a difficult one. Maybe released cons might be approached for their testimony? I know there is the problem of their unreliabity as witnesses for a whole heap of reasons, but if several wholly seperate ones gave evidence that was in no way contradictory and told much the same story, this would count as useful eyewitness evidence. The system could also allow those inmates still incarcerated, immediate transfer to a diferent prison as a condotion for giving their testimony. Likewise the victim.

Beyond that, there are no easy suggestions that immediately spring to mind, so it's difficult.

Your last point is also one that resonates. I don't have the kind of job that brings me into contact with the evil fucks like you do of course, so I can really appreciate the therapeutic value of this site for you in terms of release. But even though I don't have to deal with the scum myself, so my need is much less than yours, I too have often used this forum to rant hate at the evil scum. I feel more inhibited about doing that now, though, because many more people here now are actually aware that my more bloodthirsty rants are just an emotional release which I don't literally mean.

Hmm, honestly not enough in that article for me to buy this guys story. There's a photo still, which shows nothing. Is there video available showing the assault?

The facial damage could have been done by another inmate or possibly during a cell extraction if the inmate was out of control enough.

Seems to be a clear lack of transparency though and a lack of oversight by outside authorities as to what's going on in this facility. SHouldn't take 3 years to get answers, and the answers should be a shit ton more plentiful and in depth.

@gatekeeper that's completely wtf about Corizon. I guess I don't know enough about healthcare to understand how u can restructure and rename after being disbanded by the Feds.

It boggles the mind, doesn't it? I know you guys' wouldn't tolerate this level of garbage on either side at your prison. And I know how bad it sucks for you to have your hands tied by rank when you do the right thing for an inmate and medical may or may not listen even though you're the one with these guys all the time, day in and day out (*hug*). That's one of things that had to be fixed here.

Re: Corizon/CCA/PHS, since their CEO, Pres., V.P., and most of rest of their Board of Dir. were/are all Business and Finance degrees, and the three Med. staff on PHS' Board of Dir. didn't have their licenses infracted, restricted or pulled, the feds can shut them down one day, and just like scattering cockroaches they'll re-form, reorganize and open a new company the next day. No laws against it.

In this case, after they were shut down, they got "smart" and diversified by creating two company's, so if/when one gets shut down again, they'll still be doing business as the other under a diff. name. That's also why in the "new" companies they spent the $$ to turn the dual position I (and others in ea. of our prisons) had as a Dir. of Nsg. and Hlth. Svcs. Admin. into two separate positions b/c when it was a nurse-only position running things and the jail or prison and the big Admin/CO brass demanded s/he be fired and locked out of the facility immediately, they still had the business degree person in there as the H.S.A. who didn't need a professional license to practice & they'd just grab an RN Charge Nurse off the floor (even w/o a Bachelor's per their own SOP/contract), stick them in the position as a temporary D.O.N. that same day, and it was business as usual. It's disgusting and should be criminal, IMO, but it's perfectly legal and considered "good business practice" in the Corp. world. :(

I personally think the medical side shouldn't be contracted out (sorry) only because I (we) personally deal with a lot of shit from most of them. We have absolutely no power or rank, so even if I object to a nurse saying someone is fine, my hands are tied. Lt can't, maybe my Capt can get a hold of a supervisor, all the while the inmate could be suffering or be getting worse.

Noooo sorry necessary, Officer Fo. I'm with you 100% on dumping Contract Med. and going back to the old days of county and state run Corr. healthcare who are subject to work laterally with C.O. brass and staff, not independent from them, and, even though CO's and med. staff can't do each other's jobs, just add an MD, a Psychiatrist and Dentist as Med. Dirs. and everyone has to answer to the same bosses all the way up to the State Atty. Gen., the Governor and the taxpayers. Reorganizing/creating liason positions, and uniting CO & medical staff at the jail/prison here was part of the action plan and how we ended up nationally accredited while the rest of the facilities were falling apart. A lot of deputies really griped about it to their Union at first ("I'm not a nurse!" horsecrap), but they came around.

Also, re: getting rid of Con. Med. here, one of our docs, the County Atty. and I also tried and tried to get our County Commissioners not to renew the contract with the former company, but because they were (are) national, they can order meds from their own company pharm., for example, by the semi load hundreds of thousands of dollars cheaper than we could get them. Everything boils down to the cheapest of the cheap to line everyone's pockets from the Contract Med. brass to the Sheriff, Admins & Wardens on up the food chain, and in pharmacy costs alone, it was like a locally-owned pharm. chain trying to compete with Walmart's volume buying power. Between this and their corrupted bus. practices, they under bid the proposal by $750M over three yrs. That's why Con. Med. is so successful in the U.S.; $$ over basic inmate care, rights, and basic human decency.

Don't get me wrong, there are officers who won't get off their fat ass, or get up slowly, when they hear a scream or get a call on the intercom, so it's not just medical staff. And yes, for every 400 bullshit calls, maybe 10 are actually emergencies, but still.

It was the same here, big time, in both jail and the prison, but by creating a liased environment where medical and security worked hand in hand to take care of and look out for each other, too (a brother/sisterhood, "we're all in this together" thing), nurses listened to and respected ofcrs. observations and referrals and ofcrs. treated nurses as if they were their own personal bodyguards, and attitudes changed. By seeing good healthcare, ofcrs. started caring about inmate healthcare needs when they noticed a problem, they knew they'd be taken seriously as our "eyes and ears", and we could all go home and sleep at night. As a perk, in my facilities anyway, nurses also took care of ofcrs/CO's medical needs in the clinics, i.e., if they needed blood sugars, blood pressures, temps, lungs, hearts, etc., checked, emergency insulin injections for diabetics, over-the-counter meds for an acid stomach or a headache, EKG's, pre-hospital checks, etc. It was against company policy (only b/c there was no charge), but it was a little, unspoken thing we could do to help with the cameraderie and morale in the facilities. The best part was not only did we meet the community Standard of Care for all inmates, they knew they could no longer try to play nurses and CO's against each other anymore. Working together to keep nurses and CO's who don't belong in/can't handle Corrections *out* of the facilities was a major help on both sides, too.

Last edited:
Back