• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
w7iru9.jpg

Bryan Santana​
[...]
20-year-old pizza deliveryman from Florida was arrested and charged with murder after police say he strangled and stabbed to death his roommate, and then had sex with her lifeless body.

Bryan Santana, of Orlando, was taken into custody at a barbershop Tuesday. When questioned by police, he allegedly confessed to killing 23-year-old Shelby Fazio by choking her from behind and stabbing her in the neck.

'He stated that he later had sexual intercourse with her body after she was dead,'
[....]
The 20-year-old also allegedly attempted to kill his other roommate and planned to buy a fake gun so he could commit 'suicide by cop.'
[....]
grisly incident took place early Tuesday morning inside the house at 447 North John Street, which Bryan Santana shared with Fazio and 23-year-old John Heermance who moved in three months ago.

Heermance told investigators that he came home at around 9am Tuesday and noticed a trail of blood smeared across the hallway leading to Shelby Fazio's room, which was closed.

The arrest affidavit
[,,,]
stated that Heermance then saw Santana in the bathroom washing his hands.
[....]
23-year-old man hurried to his room to grab his cellphone and car keys so he could call for help from a safe distance, but in that moment Santana allegedly pounced on him armed with a can of pepper spray and a knife.

Heermance was able to fight off his roommate and flee the house unharmed.
[...]
police that with Heermance gone, he jumped into Shelby Fazio’s car and headed to a Walmart store.
‘He said he was looking for a Walmart to find a fake gun like a BB gun so he could point it at a police officer so they would shoot him,’ the report said.
[...]
before the 20-year-old man had a chance to carry out his plan, he was arrested by police acting on a tip inside a barbershop in downtown Orlando and hauled off to the Orange County Jail.

The owner of the hair salon told
[...]
that Santana went in to get a haircut and was in a rush, telling the barber that he was going to the movies with a 'hot girl.'

‘His eyes were big and [he] said, “I'm going to jail,” so he knew it was over,’
[...]
describing the moment of Santana’s arrest.

Officers who arrived at the trio's residence found Shelby Fazio dead with ligature marks around her neck and stab wounds on her body.
Crime scene investigators pull out a blood-spattered shirt from the garbage can outside the house.

A piece of drywall with writing on it was also removed from the home
[...]
While the context of the message scrawled on the wall remains unknown at this time, it read in part: ‘Not sorry for what I did’ and ‘I’m sorry.’

According to her Facebook page, Ms Fazio, a native of Lapeer, Michigan, studied biology at Grand Valley State University and worked at Disney World Yacht and Beach Club. She is survived by her parents and two siblings.
her FB
wrmdes.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/shelby.lynnfa?fref=browse_search
his FB
2hf4401.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.santana.5855?fref=browse_search

911 calls in necrophilia case: 'Blood was everywhere' in bedroom
When a 23-year-old man walked into his John Street home in west Orlando on Oct. 28 his roommate Bryan Santana greeted him with a typical "good morning."
[....]
what the man saw in Santana's room was anything but normal.

"I was coming home and he was in the bathroom," the man said according to 911 calls released
[...]
"I looked in his room and there was blood everywhere."

That's when Santana allegedly attacked him with a knife and sprayed him with pepper spray. He was able to get away and called 911 when he was driving away.
He also feared that Santana may have harmed his other roommate, Shelby Fazio.

"No one heard from her yesterday and then today I went to check on her,"
[...]
"I'm freaking out because I think my roommate was killed."
[....]
man's fears turned out to be correct. Fazio, a Michigan native who moved to Central Florida to work at Walt Disney World, was found dead in the home.
Orange County deputies say Santana admitted to killing Fazio when he choked her from behind and stabbed her in the neck area. He then had sex with her body
[...]
The roommate, who sounded frazzled and cried at points during the call, was not seriously injured. He said he couldn't remember Santana's name and had to "look it up." Toward the end of the call he identified Santana.

"He tried to kill me," he said
[...]
"He's very dangerous."

He also thought Santana may want to kill himself. Santana later told deputies that "he wanted to buy a fake gun so that cops would shoot him."
[....]
was arrested about two hours later at a downtown Orlando barbershop
He was charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder. He is in the Orange County Jail without bond.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-bryan-santana-911-call-20141107-story.html

[..]
released more than 100 pages of evidence in the Orange County case where they say a man killed his roommate and her dog.

Bryan Santana, 20, was accused of killing Disney worker Shelby Fazio, 23, and her dog
[...]
said Fazio's death was premeditated and Santana was charged with first-degree murder, along with attempted murder of his other roommate.
[...]
evidence included pictures a message, which included "I'm sorry I did this," written with animal blood on a wall.
[...]
Santana confessed to strangling and stabbing Fazio, then committing sex acts with her deceased body. Fazio
[....]
was found with a belt around her neck and what appeared to be a pen protruding from her neck,
[...]
Santana said he then grabbed his wallet, keys to Fazio's car and drove away.
[...]
Santana was looking for a Walmart to buy a fake gun so he could point it at a police officer, causing them to shoot him.
[...]
said Santana bought air fresheners to mask any smell.
[...]
Santana was also asked what he would say to Fazio's family, he said "if they can't hurt me, like if they are behind glass or something. I just probably wouldn't say anything or say that I wasn't sorry. But I don't know, it would kind of hurt seeing them cry and stuff."
[...]
released in the evidence was interviews with Santana's third roommate, who he allegedly pepper-sprayed and came at with a knife.

Friends of Santana told
[...]
he called them to say he killed his roommate, the dog and was going to commit suicide.
[....]
friend stated that Santana did the killing because he no longer wanted to live and was upset about losing jobs.
[...]
state attorney released the evidence ahead of Santana's trial, which is slated to be in February.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/au...se-of-man-accused-in-roommates-death/30321318

"friend stated that Santana did the killing because he no longer wanted to live and was upset about losing jobs."

So hang yourself, jump off of a bridge or shoot yourself like everyone else in this world that doesn't want to live. He was arrested in a barbershop, what a final hair cut? Or trying to change his appearance before running away? Yeah shut the fuck up friend of a monster.

What are we supposd to feel sympathy for him because he lost a job like EVERYBODY else at one time or another? Fuck you.

Let me prelude this update by saying these *ssholes are the worst of the worst. All billy badass until the time comes to show up in court, and now u start hearing voices and smearing your poop all over the place? On behalf of the staff there Bryan, :finger:. On that note, his trial has begun.

On the morning of his first-degree-murder trial Tuesday, Bryan Santana soiled himself and smeared feces on the walls of a holding cell at the courthouse, apparently trying to write something.

Earlier, he tried to strike a corrections officer at the Orange County Jail, authorities said.

Santana's actions did not deter Circuit Judge Renee A. Roche, who ordered security to clean him off and bring him to court anyway. After threatening to gag or remove Santana from his trial if the disruptions continued, Roche authorized a request from his attorneys for two psychological evaluations to ensure he is competent to stand trial.

"He certainly knows how to behave himself in a courtroom," Roche said Tuesday. "He behaved himself very well yesterday. He was quiet. And now that the train is coming down the tracks at full speed, we're seeing some other behavior."

Until Tuesday, the Public Defender's Office had not raised the question of competency for Santana, who is accused of stabbing his roommate of three months in late October, defiling her corpse and killing her dog. In his brief court appearance Tuesday morning, Santana stared at the ground and didn't look up.

"He is doing everything he can to get out of this trial," Assistant State Attorney Mark Interlicchio told friends and family.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ana-soils-self-psych-eval-20150331-story.html

I don't get why they clean him off. They should have some plastic pants/coverralls of some sort they can throw on over his soiled clothing and some air freshener, make him sit in his filth while they spray the sick fuck.

Inmate wants to shit himself, let em, and then let him baste in it till the regularly scheduled shower time. So irritating to hear how inmates are coddled.

To bad he didn't get a chance to do his original plan of suicide by cop thing. One less POS in the system for us to pay to keep alive that is totally a waste of oxygen.

I'd like to call this guy a fucking idiot but it doesn't begin to approach his particular level of idiocy.
Like, with a plan like that, he really needed the haircut?

Here is yet another fucking asshole who is not even worth the afterbirth that followed him out of the womb, and has successfully masqueraded as a quasi-human being for his entire life just so he could arrive at this moment in time and destroy the lives of others when it suited him.

From head to toe, a complete asshole - and a worthless pussy.

I can't wait til this fucker makes it to general population in prison. Then he'll have plenty of shit to write with, because his ass will be reamed so hard for so long the damn thing will never close shut again. He can just slide around on his ass and make crop circles. Little fucked up bitch.

RIP innocent woman.

Why should those that work in the courtroom have to deal with his shit all day? That's some cruel and unusual right there...

That's what the febreze is for. And if the plastic pants/coverralls are tight enough they should be able tl maintain an odor, maybe tape them at the ankles and waste so as to lock it all in. Plus all those fuckers get paid the big bucks anyways.

I can't wait til this fucker makes it to general population in prison. Then he'll have plenty of shit to write with, because his ass will be reamed so hard for so long the damn thing will never close shut again. He can just slide around on his ass and make crop circles. Little fucked up bitch.

BWhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!
Crop circles. Oh damn. Picturing it, as I read that sent me into hysterics. Shit was soooo funny!

That's what the febreze is for. And if the plastic pants/coverralls are tight enough they should be able tl maintain an odor, maybe tape them at the ankles and waste so as to lock it all in. Plus all those fuckers get paid the big bucks anyways.
^^^^^^This is one of the biggest lines of horseshit I've heard in years^^^^^^^^^^

:banghead::hilarious::nailbiting::facepalm:

Ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:
And since he was busted in a barber shop, i HOPE they busted him before his cut. I would be pissed if my hair looked that fucked up AFTER getting cut. :hilarious:

A jury took only two hours Thursday to find Bryan Santana guilty of first-degree murder in the stabbing death of his roommate, capping an unusual week in which the defendant tried to strike a corrections officer and smear feces on the wall of a courthouse holding cell.

Defense attorneys argued that Santana's behavior was clear evidence that he was mentally incompetent to stand trial. But prosecutors called it a last-minute ploy.

Circuit Judge Renee A. Roche sentenced Santana to two consecutive life sentences in the killing of Shelby Fazio, 23, and the attempted murder of his other roommate, John Heermance. Roche tacked on more years after the jury's guilty verdict on charges that Santana defiled Fazio's corpse and killed her dog.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ntana-torture-cats-murder-20150402-story.html

"friend stated that Santana did the killing because he no longer wanted to live and was upset about losing jobs."

So hang yourself, jump off of a bridge or shoot yourself like everyone else in this world that doesn't want to live. He was arrested in a barbershop, what a final hair cut? Or trying to change his appearance before running away? Yeah shut the fuck up friend of a monster.

What are we supposd to feel sympathy for him because he lost a job like EVERYBODY else at one time or another? Fuck you.
He is nasty as sin!! He actually had sex with a dead body after brutally killing her!!! Ohhhhh I sure hope the prisoners brutally rape him every day. Il be nice and hope they let you live so you can get raped and not enjoy it on the daily but don't worry. They'll treat you as if you were dead because anything you say they are just going to ignore and continue brutalizing your pathetic little dick... There is light to your prison sentence tho.. You will have a new job!!! BEING EVERYONES LITTLE BITCH. CONGRATS now go f yourself and go to hell

Back