• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
I'd guess she told him they discontinued his pain medicine. They also need a better retirement plan there.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/brooklyn-nurse-beaten-severely-patient-article-1.1606545

A patient at Brookdale University Hospital in Brooklyn viciously beat a 69-year-old nurse when she came to check on him Friday, leaving the woman with life-threatening injuries, officials said.

The patient, Kwincii Jones, 40, lunged at Evelyn Lynch as she approached his bedside at about 4:30 p.m. , police sources said.

Another nurse later investigated an intercom alert that was coming from Jones’ room and found the suspect “stomping on Lynch’s head,” one police source said.
He beat the crap out of her,” the police source said. “He jumped out of bed and stomped on her. She was bleeding from the head.”

Lynch was rushed to Kings County Hospital where she underwent brain surgery Friday night. She was listed in critical condition.

Jones had been admitted to the hospital on Linden Blvd. in East Flatbush on Wednesday after complaining of stomach pains, police sources said.

It was not immediately clear what prompted the attack.

Still working @ 69 and he's stomping her mf'ing head. I hope they publish a follow up with more details. I'd like to know what he was in the hospital for or what kind of unit he was on. I have a feeling you may be right, BB. It'd be too easy if he was on a psych floor or in inpatient rehab.

Still working @ 69 and he's stomping her mf'ing head. I hope they publish a follow up with more details. I'd like to know what he was in the hospital for or what kind of unit he was on. I have a feeling you may be right, BB. It'd be too easy if he was on a psych floor or in inpatient rehab.
Tha link says he was,admitted with abdominal pain :rolleyes:

Thx, I missed that. This screen grab is the only pic I can find of him so far and you can't even make him out with that metal piece on the glass in the way. He's in the center hiding his face. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

images

Latest posts

Back