1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Brooke “skylar” Richardson Was A Good Girl. Until She Buried Her New Born.

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Keepalowprofile, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Muriel Schwenck

Muriel Schwenck Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $51,508.39
    Obviously, not mature enough. With teens it's the "Oh, that won't happen to me" years. They know enough about sex ed to know they ought to use birth control. They just don't think it will happen to them.
    Just like teens also have great confidence in their driving skills.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Turd Fergusen

Turd Fergusen Active Member

Credit:
    $6,959.68
    I'm still very confused as to these "other people" that most likely knew she was pregnant. Specifically her parents, how could they not know living in the same house???

I second the motion that it could have been her father's baby.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $88,559.79
    It says she has a boyfriend ... but lets see what the DNA says.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Spider

Spider Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $6,190.21
    Hot cheerleader, dead baby, in suburbia. Sounds like a fucking made for TV movie. Bet her prom date had the best fucking night of his life since he didn't have to worry about knocking up his prom date.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. ScoutK

ScoutK Member

Credit:
    $630.36
    Yes, very interesting.

People can carry differently and/or not gain enough weight to look significantly different, but still! When my babies pushed against me in the later months, you could literally see the outline of a little foot or elbow on my belly. Okay, she's going to keep her shirt on, but even then you could see my belly/shirt move when they kicked! And they were pretty small babies. I can't imagine no one spotting that, ever.

No morning sickness? No fatigue? No faintness? Lucky girl. Lucky, dumb ass, murdering girl.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Doctor Slaughter

Doctor Slaughter Active Member

Credit:
    $2,173.53
    If the child was born dead than she needs a boot in the ass for not reporting it. If she murdered; burned and buried her own CHILD, then she doesn't need prison time. She needs two in the fucking head! No empathy or sympathy for this one. She sure as anything showed none for her child if she murdered that baby

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  7. sgr1966

sgr1966 Active Member

Credit:
    $1,300.35
    I watched Ashley Bayfield last night, everybody knew she was pregnant. Her ob/gyn was the tip police got. Supposedly she said everybody would have been upset with the baby. I think maybe the baby was brown instead of pink.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  8. Victoria

Victoria Intrepid Sojourner Bold Member!

Credit:
    $36,078.74
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  9. Muriel Schwenck

Muriel Schwenck Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $51,508.39
    A whole lotta denial going on in this family. They did not know she was pregnant, but they know the baby was stillborn.
    http://www.journal-news.com/news/re...d-had-eating-disorder/pEAYXyooXfNcVUvtLoIKCN/

It's a sad thing when parents are so afraid for their children they become afraid of them, afraid getting involved. Just when they should be snooping and asking questions.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  10. oh hey jade

oh hey jade New Member

Credit:
    $304.49
    five years isn't enough. she needs to feel that shit...

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Craygor

Craygor Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $10,886.16

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  12. McDanel

McDanel Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,754.89
    [​IMG]
    About the prom dress, Vanessa now admits, “In hindsight she does have a bump".

Whole family is delusional.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  13. Victoria

Victoria Intrepid Sojourner Bold Member!

Credit:
    $36,078.74
    [​IMG] Thought bubble here is, "Damn that baby all to hell and if they hadn't found it I'd dig that baby up and set it on fire all over again for all the inconvenience it has caused me."

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. mybum62

mybum62 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $18,920.24
    If the body of the baby was burned...she deserves to go to prison for life. I am more apt to feel for a teen girl who freaked out...was terrified and buried a stillborn baby. Based on the charges I'm going out on a limb here thinking the prosecutors have evidence that this child was alive and breathing until killed and definitive evidence of the burning/charring. With the gag orders its a wait and see folks.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Turd Fergusen

Turd Fergusen Active Member

Credit:
    $6,959.68
    That's an awfully convenient eating disorder that she had.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $158,979.71
    It's hard for me to even read that, how can you say that knowing you're talking about what could have been your grandchild. Talking about charred bones of your grandchild, as if it's a broken nail or something.

There is no point in burning and burying a dead baby. Only live babies make noises and bring the folks in looking for it. Why did she go to the OBGYN afterwards, was she worried about her boo boos?

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $88,559.79
    This family is fucked ... the excuses, the denial ... blah blah blah ... poor us ... the girl had an eating disorder ... is a murderer and some kind of spectacular secret keeper. She hated herself and they try to make us sound like their family was a healthy one at all. I'd love to punch both her parents in the face. Who is the father of thus baby anyway?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1