• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
121130-03.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/brittanyangeliquesonnier
A young Lake Havasu City woman faces prosecution for allegedly having sex with dogs. Lake Havasu City police said they began an investigation earlier this month when a local man reported that his girlfriend, 20-year-old Brittany Sonnier, confided in him.

“She told him that she was interested and into having sex with dogs,â€￾ a police report stated. “She went on to tell him that she has been having sex with their family dogs since she was thirteen years old.â€￾

The police report indicated that the reporting party said that Sonnier showed him pictures of people having sex with animals and that she said that she was also interested in incest. The man told police that he was “disturbed and freaked outâ€￾ by the cartoon-like incest images.

The police report noted that Sonnier was initially charged with beastiality. She was later charged instead with two counts of “crime against nature.â€￾
http://www.azinews.com/2012/11/28/beastiality-bust-woman-arrested-for-canine-conjugals/

So...illegal aliens can drive and vote...sodomites can marry each other and negroes can run for President, but ugly women are not allowed to have sex with dogs?
vollkommenauf.gif

What kind of world are we living in!?

Last edited:
Question1
why would someone do that?
question 2
why would you ever brag about it?
question 3
what am I surprised?

MY theory is the "lady" was abused during childhood & I only say that because she said since she was 13...
MY additional theory was she confided & then showed "cartoon" photos to see if he was into it.

Sadly (for her), those things are illegal.

But yeah, I agree. It's a man, baby!

You know what? I'd like to take an off-topic moment to apologize for clicking the Dislike button a few times on both @Pete Bondurant and @malq, when I first signed up. What can I say, except I was a noob and a bit tarded. I've since come to realize that that button is there primarily for forum regular/tard defender interaction. And I've learned to use my sarcasm detector better. Not that I'm questioning your sincerity or anything, Pete. :wink:

You know what? I'd like to take an off-topic moment to apologize for clicking the Dislike button a few times on both @Pete Bondurant and @malq, when I first signed up. What can I say, except I was a noob and a bit tarded. I've since come to realize that that button is there primarily for forum regular/tard defender interaction. And I've learned to use my sarcasm detector better. Not that I'm questioning your sincerity or anything, Pete. :wink:

I secretly look forward to Pete's posts. He often says what runs through my brain but I'm too ladylike to type. ;)

A young mother was arrested after confessing to having sex with a minor and supplying him with drugs.

Police arrested Brittany Sonnier, 23, of Holly Hill, Florida after the 15-year-old boy, who lived next door, told his parents about the relationship.

The boy told them after becoming concerned he may have contracted a venereal disease when he learned Sonnier had been accused of having 'vaginal and oral sex with two canines' in 2012.

WKMG reports that Sonnier, who has a 3-year-old son, was arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious battery sex act with a person less than 16 years of age and contributing to delinquency of a minor.

In addition to having sex on two straight nights, Sonnier revealed she also gave the boy marijuana and alcohol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ars-arrested-charged-having-sex-two-DOGS.html

Well, now we know she doesn't discriminate, instead she'll break multiple sexually-based laws.

Dogs or minors, she ain't picky, whichever will give her the time of day...:whistle:

Oh man, can you imagine how quickly that little neighbor kid's "fucking the older girl next door" fantasy/hard on shriveled and died?

Google is a powerful tool!

Also... WTF bitch? Dogs, minors... someone needs to really work on their boundary issues.

I hope she doesn't have custody of the child. Not sure from the article if she currently does or not (it mentions her dad trying to get custody after the last batch of charges).

Bestiality, peodophilia... next thing you know, she'll be fucking the dead.
She isn't a pedophile. Yet. I say yet coz this sick bitch is what 23? And she seems to have no sexual compunctions at all and unless someone locks this bitch up for a super long time then I honestly see her hooking up with a guy who has a child and is just as sick and twisted as her and we will see her again. I hope not but short of killing this bitch she won't get better.
Sexual deviance seems to be her thing and it can only get worse.

She did tell the boyfriend in the first article she was interested in incest so I would not be surprised if she has already abused her son. I hope the boy next door didn't catch anything from her like mange, parvo, destemper, canine flu, rabies, flees, ticks, or has sudden urges to pee on anything or chase cats or cars.

She did tell the boyfriend in the first article she was interested in incest so I would not be surprised if she has already abused her son. I hope the boy next door didn't catch anything from her like mange, parvo, destemper, canine flu, rabies, flees, ticks, or has sudden urges to pee on anything or chase cats or cars.
Or worms

Bestiality, peodophilia... next thing you know, she'll be fucking the dead.

I seriously just tried to hit the agree button so many times. But first hit Thanks. Then disagree. Finally my phone detected that I wanted to hit AGREE...touch screens!

But anywho! This is something she probably has already done and just hasn't told anyone yet....

Nastay ass bitch

Back