• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Brittany-Bell.jpg

BARTLESVILLE, OK
— Police have arrested 27-year-old Brittany Bell after her 3-month-old daughter was found dead in her home being eaten by roaches.

Police were initially called to Bell’s apartment on Jan 8, on a report of a dead infant. When they arrived, Bell told the officers she had put her baby, Alice, in her crib and came back a while later to find her dead.

She then changed her story, telling the officers she thought that it was possible that her 18-month-old twins may have accidentally smothered Alice. She said she fell asleep while watching a movie and that the twins may have killed the baby by sitting on her.

The Medical Examiner’s Office performed an autopsy and listed the cause of death as sudden unexplained infant death, with the manner of death undetermined. It was also noted that abrasions found on the baby’s head and legs were caused by the roaches feeding on the baby’s corpse.

“I can conclude that she laid the baby on the floor and fell asleep without waking during which time Alice may have been suffocated by one or both of her twins or became distressed due to the surface of the floor and suffocated,” Investigator Jim Warring stated in the affidavit. …

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com#ixzz3XwsFhhXA

She's only facing 1 charge of neglect! She'll probably walk with a slap on the wrist just because the ME couldn't find a definitive cause of the baby's death.

According to the report, the baby was sleeping on the damn floor & that could have caused her to asphyxiate-- so charge her for putting the baby in an unsafe sleeping environment, charge her for the roaches eating her baby-- something more than just 1 neglect charge!

This is so despicable :punch: just kill this fucking creature :devil:!!
No excuses from this bitch .. she sucks!! :dead::finger::finger::finger: was she nodding out for 2 weeks !!?!?! wtf!!
.. A baby eaten by roaches .. Jezzuz !!

WTF, why would you even lay your baby on the floor if your place was infested with cockroaches?! ?! And why the f**k is your apartment infected with cockroaches in the first place?! Lazy bitch needs to lay off the drugs and take care of her kids. Oh wait, I guess she took care of that, 1 dead and 2 taken away...

Thanks Morbid! My first story of the day. :rage::vomit: F**king Bartlesville. Screw Phillips Petroleum. They need to just blow that damned city off the map. If this stupid shitbag wasn't so gd homely I'd be wondering if she was some root-rotted branch off the bio tree. :punch::blackeye::hurting::dead:

Are my personal issues showing? :penguin:

Last edited:
The dark circles are common with nodders too. I wouldn't rule out benzos as well but those dark circles, well, I had them bad in my days from the opiates.
I'm not going to lie.... I at one point was taking too many Xanax... I had a boss who would pop them at work... And he would always be like come on have one with me... And my dumb ass was like ok... And I would do things I don't even remember doing... Say things I didn't remember saying... The benzos will fuck your shit up.

I'm not going to lie.... I at one point was taking too many Xanax... I had a boss who would pop them at work... And he would always be like come on have one with me... And my dumb ass was like ok... And I would do things I don't even remember doing... Say things I didn't remember saying... The benzos will fuck your shit up.
They were murder coming off of too. I was heavily addicted for way too long. Physically speaking the opiates and barbiturates were Hell, just Hell, but the way the benzo withdrawals made my head feel, ugh, it was awful. Physically I had nothing from the benzos, it was all mental and psychological. I wasn't ready for that part, I knew physically the opiates and barbiturates were going to be Hell but I didn't realize how bad the benzos would end up being mentally.

And that is why I cold-turkeyed all the shit, even over 3 years later I still shudder at the thought of those weeks of withdrawal. Those memories stay with you.

I hope you guys don't think I suck.. But you all are so honest about things... I was honestly a d bag with the Xanax at one point... The ex used to lock them up in his safe... I picked the lock. And then he would call my mom and tell on me . I was suck a d bag.

I still call Xanax 'the magic eraser'. If too many are taken or it's paired with alcohol, one is liable to do just about anything imaginable and have absolutely no recollection of it. Like falling into a big black hole.

I still call Xanax 'the magic eraser'. If too many are taken or it's paired with alcohol, one is liable to do just about anything imaginable and have absolutely no recollection of it. Like falling into a big black hole.
Yeah... The boss and I were mixing it with honey jack. I would walk home and pass out on the bed... And I would wake up to the ex slapping my cheeks cause he didn't think I was breathing.

I hope you guys don't think I suck.. But you all are so honest about things... I was honestly a d bag with the Xanax at one point...
Can I tell you how AWESOME it is that's you say that? Seriously, it is so huge to be able to say that about yourself afterwards. My kids still say that was one of the best things of my getting sober was hearing me tell them that I knew I was a piece of shit and was sorry. So many people don't realize how cleansing both saying and hearing that is.

Just awesome!<3

OK - not to be a brat because most medications work differently on me, but how do you get to the point where you CAN take that much Xanax? I can take half of the lowest dose and be out cold for 8 hours. Shit, I took a Flexeril this weekend, at about 10 am, because I was having back spasms and it wiped me out until about 7 pm. I was awake, but foggy and confused. And I've been taking these two pills on an as needed basis for over 10 years on the Xanax and 20 years on the Flexeril. I'm just really curious because they just don't work like that for me.
I literally must have been maybe building up a tolerance? Because I would need more and more. This may sound weird but has anyone heard of benzo rage? I remember having these angry outbursts. Then I would take more... Or worse yet.. Add a Vicodin to the mix.

Can I tell you how AWESOME it is that's you say that? Seriously, it is so huge to be able to say that about yourself afterwards. My kids still say that was one of the best things of my getting sober was hearing me tell them that I knew I was a piece of shit and was sorry. So many people don't realize how cleansing both saying and hearing that is.

Just awesome!<3
Honestly all you demons have been better for me than the therapist I had to go to...I didn't say shit to him. Not to my ex... Not even to my sister... But you all just make me wanna spill it all out.. And I in no way meant to get anybody off track from talking about this poor baby and her trash bag mom.

My system's like @Buffettgirl 's . I've had a Rx for them for years and a single, little, blue football still knocks me on my ass. I literally can't stay awake, so I usually only take them for sleep during insomnia binges. Even a half mg will make me feel drug out. Have a g/f who takes a 2mg Xanbar at a time when she needs it and does just fine. I guess I just can't deal with the drowsies long enough to build a tolerance.

@Lovesaidno - what @Krystal said. ;) <3

Oh, ETA: Yep. Benzo rage is common with folks who're stabilized on higher doses.

Last edited:
My system's like @Buffettgirl 's . I've had a Rx for them for years and a single, little, blue football still knocks me on my ass. I literally can't stay awake, so I usually only take them for sleep during insomnia binges. Even a half mg will make me feel drug out. Have a g/f who takes a 2mg Xanbar at a time when she needs it and does just fine. I guess I just can't deal with the drowsies long enough to build a tolerance.

@Lovesaidno - what @Krystal said. ;) <3

Oh, ETA: Yep. Benzo rage is common with folks who're stabilized on higher doses.
Damn it sorry for that x vote... I meant agree. It seems weird that a med to make you calm would end up making me so mad

Damn it sorry for that x vote... I meant agree. It seems weird that a med to make you calm would end up making me so mad

No prob, darlin'. :) "Paradoxical reactions" (a drug doing the reverse of what it's supposed to do) is common in a lot of meds used in mental health, including drugs in the "SSRI" class (Prozac, Paxil, Celexa, Zoloft, etc.). Here's a wiki that does a pretty good job of explaining it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradoxical_reaction

There's also some folks discussing it in a Yahoo Answers group if you wanna google it and read their info. Oh, just found a BenzoBuddies group, too: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=18590.0

Last edited:
Zanax were amazing ... for sleep...I found no other recreational use for them... Perfect for us speed demons when needing a come down to go to sleep..

I hope you guys don't think I suck.. But you all are so honest about things... I was honestly a d bag with the Xanax at one point... The ex used to lock them up in his safe... I picked the lock. And then he would call my mom and tell on me . I was suck a d bag.
well, i thought you were ok until now. now i think you totally suck. ;) :p

...I found no other recreational use for them...
Comfortably numb. I had a thing for the numbness that downers brought, that forgetting about everything because you're too numb to give a shit. That was what I chased for years.

OK - not to be a brat because most medications work differently on me, but how do you get to the point where you CAN take that much Xanax? I can take half of the lowest dose and be out cold for 8 hours. Shit, I took a Flexeril this weekend, at about 10 am, because I was having back spasms and it wiped me out until about 7 pm. I was awake, but foggy and confused. And I've been taking these two pills on an as needed basis for over 10 years on the Xanax and 20 years on the Flexeril. I'm just really curious because they just don't work like that for me.
same for me. i have only taken xanax twice in my life (like two xanax ever) and both times it laid me out flat. if i wanted or needed to sleep 20 hours a day, it would be the drug for me. however, i can sleep like a rockstar on my own, so i just threw out my script.

My ex mother in law gave me 6 zanex and a shot of liquid demerol once...then after I was fukd up she gave me 6 more...I thought I had been passed out for 3 days, but apparently that wasn't the case (I think she was trying to kill me, crazy bitch)

My ex mother in law gave me 6 zanex and a shot of liquid demerol once...then after I was fukd up she gave me 6 more...I thought I had been passed out for 3 days, but apparently that wasn't the case (I think she was trying to kill me, crazy bitch)
wtf? i would have to say that i would think she was trying to kill you as well.

Back