• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Silvahalo

Bite My Seraphim Sass
Some of you I am sure are aware of the horrific murder of Baby Brianna Lopez that took place back in 2002. I meant to post this in July which marked the six year anniversary of her death. I am not up-to-date with what happened to the bastards involved, but all I really care about is that Brianna be remembered and that justice ultimately will be served.
There were no pictures of her in the home; not a single one. However, the YouTube link from a news piece covering the story does have pictures...unfortunately, only after her death. Also included a YouTube link depicting Brianna's story...I found this medium most gripping to get a better understanding, what Brianna's short anguished life was like; most importantly that fateful day that marked her death.
Be forewarned, the pictures on the news video piece are graphic and disturbing.

The Brianna Lopez Story
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSC9t8Pxo3Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSC9t8Pxo3Y[/ame]

News piece
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSN65cJKOE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkSN65cJKOE[/ame]

Brianna Law

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4333292/detail.html

Link w/ the Fucktards pics:
http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/01/02/brianna-lopez-murder-july-19-2002/

Sweet, beautiful, baby Brianna, my heart breaks for your. The malicious and inconceivable way your precious life was treated gives new meaning to the term abuse. I cannot really fathom what you must have went through in your short life, and that last night was more than most adults could even endure. I know your death will be vindicated and the memory of you can never be forgotten. You were the light and joy of life. I'm so sorry your light was taken from you. Kisses sweet one...

l_19872b2df6394fc3bd02e06a2f056a79.jpg
jsezqv.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, Silvahalo68. I'd never heard of this case. It's beyond tragic.

The news video is powerful! I followed the link they mentioned in it to the station: http://www.krqe.com/Global/story.asp?S=8696001
It is mostly a transcript of the video but additional video there has some back story.

Her "family" put a "cage" over her grave... a grave that the community provided. They just wanted to be left alone. Too bad they didn't think about that BEFORE they LET this happen.

On the page of the link to the fucktards was this link: Convictions In Baby Brianna Case Overturned
I am horrified. Do you know if they were re-tried or what?

I am filled with sorrow and hate at the same time.

I remember this case, it was all over the news, since las cruces is only 30 minutes away. They have a lot of horrible child abuse cases that come from dona ana county, like the dad who left his daughter in a laundry basket in a closet to get beer, or the father that killed his son by beathing him and then setting his little body on fire and trying to bury it.

A lot of people were mad about the brianna case, because child abuse offenses did not give more harsh penalities, and there was a movement to change the law so that parents may get life in cases like this.

poor little girl.

Though I had always been into true crime. This story is actually what got me reading true crime blogs, because I had not heard of her before then.

I remember every detail of the first article I read about her. It is excruciating, something you will never forget.

:sobs:

I don't even know what to say except I hope those people suffer long miserable lives. Death is too good for those fuckers.

This baby felt personal to me. Around the time Brianna was born, about a month before, I had for sometime, secretively been looking to adopt a baby girl...not sure why. All I can say I had this strong feeling there was this baby that needed me. A friend that lives in New Mexico who has a friend with connections that worked with a high-profile adoption agency gave me the "heads-up" about a young mother who was thinking about giving up her baby. The young mother lived in the same area where Brianna later died. I never did adopt a baby girl or a baby for that matter, suffice it to say things just changed quickly for me at that time. Besides the mother decided not to put the baby up for adoption because the boyfriend didn't want her to. Later when I heard about this horrific story through my friend in New Mexico, my heart just dropped.
I know, I know what are the chances?? but what if it was her, oh dear god I cried. Maybe if I'd just tried harder found out more details....I don't know I just felt like something died in me. I don't even know if this was the baby girl who might have been mine....but I always wonder.
I went on to have two beautiful, amazing boys of my own but alas no girl. I'm so O.K. about that. I love my boys, (they are more than I ever thought I'd have or knew I needed). I just can't help but wonder that maybe I could have saved her....I'll never know.

Brianna is my angel baby. I love her.

Last edited:
Wow, usually I get really bothered by these stories. Usually just fuming angry. This story brought tears to my eyes and all I could do was look at my beautiful little girl. I just want to sit down and cry for this little girl, just sit here and cry and hold my own daughter so tight against me.

Oh my god. The photos in the news story have me flat out bawling. Ever since I had my son last year (he's 16 months right now), stories like this get to me more now than ever. I can't imagine how someone could hurt a baby so badly. :(

I never watch the videos posted on the Demon.

I watched these.

I'm so sorry I watched them.

I'm so glad I watched them.

Thank you, silvahalo.

Her grave needs a cherub not with its finger to its mouth but screaming at the top of its lungs. Of course the family would choose the "be quiet" cherub--"Don't tell anyone about us." Lock her parents into the cage over her grave.

I remember first reading this article, I saved it because it WAS so horrific, I felt we need never forget this child and others need to know this crazy evil shit goes on! No one could possibly believe a human would do this, watch this, ignore this, not report this..... I read many many articles and this one is one of the few that breaks my soul, tears my heart and renders me null and void for I cry and cry and nothing can give back life to that beautiful soul that we lost. Even her grave site is disrespected in death.
I feel the family members should be exposed so everyone can look at them everyday with the shame that should carry to their death. They are scum and they have no honor for this child. Only we honor her, not even her own...too sad....

NO sentence is just enough for the suffering and tortured life of Baby Brianna.

Apparently, there is a petition to get the cage removed from on top of her grave.

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/26696.html

and a tribute page to her.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46040537919&ref=ts

hurts that her own mother did this and let it happen to her. maybe one day her cage will be lifted, a headstone given to her, and people will be able to leave gifts to this child that seemed very unwanted.

Wow PJ. I hadn't seen this before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I watched the videos Silva posted (through tears). Just heartbreaking.

I appreciate this follow-up.

i'm in tears for the first time in ages, i have never heard of this case before. i can feel my heart literally breaking.

Does anyone have the articles saved, or a current link to the articles about this case? I haven't heard of it before and don't think I can watch the videos. Thanks.

Okay, this has done gone and fucked me up for the day. I too had not heard of this. I am dumbfounded once again-just when I get to a point where this shit just makes me hard and I try not to react with tears-this just pushed me over the edge.

Poor, poor baby. God awful way to go-the things those two did to her were unspeakable-their dicks should be cut off. Nasty fuckers...

Bless your soul baby-I hope you have found peace in the God's arms and truly feel what it is like to be held and loved.

Does anyone have the articles saved, or a current link to the articles about this case? I haven't heard of it before and don't think I can watch the videos. Thanks.

if you go to the facebook page it has some links and a timeline of what happened, the details are extremely disturbing. I can't watch the videos either, I cry just thinking about this poor angel. I remember first reading about it when the were convicted and I seriously could not pull myself together for a couple days. Just horrific... actually there are no words to describe how brutal this little girls life and death were.

I bet you would find lots of info if you googled her name too.

The problem with that is that the articles get archived and don't sit there forever. So best bet is just to look up other sources blogs/action sites,etc. Here are some.

-Convictions Reinstated
-WordPress-mostlyblog has fuctards pics.
-Keleyspurpose-had a lot of timeline info

The video is VERY difficult but VERY informative.

i read about it on a blog this morning, but i couldn't find anything really recent in the news.

this one has a bunch of links:

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2006/01/02/brianna-lopez-murder-july-19-2002/

i think this is the most up to date news about it:
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/13998529/detail.html

basically the POS's convictions were reinstated in 2007 and they have sentences ranging from 21 years (mom) to 50-ish years (uncle). no further developments, if i'm not mistaken.

I don't get the whole "cage around the grave" thing. if the family is really trying to lower the profile of the case, that accomplishes the exact opposite.

I followed this story all around the internet when it happened. The cemetery thing almost did me in....who could have so much hatred for a little baby? Denied any love in life....denied any love in death. If they don't have the death penalty in NM they should reinstate it just to rid the world of the scum responsible for all of this. Too bad they didn't live in Texas....Texas knows how to deal with this sort.

These people are absolute monsters. Imprisonment is far, far better than what they deserve. Frankly, I don't know why these heartless fucktards bothered naming her - she was obviously little more than an object of inconvenience to them.

I'm not a religious sort, and I don't really believe in an afterlife, but stories like these make me hope for one, just for babies like Brianna. Wherever she is, she's better off than she was alive. I can't begin to imagine the pain and suffering she endured, with no ability to understand it or escape it, crying out for food, for affection, for help, and getting only hatred and abuse in return.

I had nightmares about this story last night. I dreamed I was in the room while they were throwing her to the ceiling and letting her hit the floor. I wanted to catch her, but my arms were paralyzed. I could only watch as they threw her again and again and again.

I woke up crying.

We as a society really need to rethink our child protection laws and sentencing laws for convicted child abusers. This site is proof that what we've got now DOES NOT WORK.

I didn't forget you baby Brianna. I just hate thinking of your death day as a day to remember you by. You were a Valentines baby, and a miracle baby at that.

You deserved a life of love and joy sweet one. So very sorry little angel, you got neither.

l_19872b2df6394fc3bd02e06a2f056a79.jpg

I can't stop the stream of tears that have started pouring. Why, is what I want to know. Why do people hurt these small PRECIOUS children? They do nothing but love you. The pictures are more than my heart could endure. I haven't, nor will I, watch the video. It's too much with the pictures of such a sweet baby.

Thank you Silvahalo for bringing this story out again. I don't recall hearing about this tragedy. I don't think I will be able to stomach this anymore.:s:

AAAAAAAAAAH FUCK! I haaaaaaate people. I'm so fucking angry and upset right now. This is just...unbearable. 5 months old....what kind of sick, evil piece of shit could do any of that? Oh I'm done for the night, I can't do it anymore.

Back