• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1713988912820.png

A coward named Brian Hungler committed suicide on the morning of April 24th.

Life-saving measures were performed but were unsuccessful.

Hungler was on trial for severely abusing his infant child in the Spring of 2022.

The DA’s office presented evidence of Hungler’s guilt, including testimony by Lebanon County detective David Shaffer, who described multiple confessions Hungler made for causing the injuries to his newborn child. The DA’s office said that Hungler had inflicted serious injuries to the baby’s brain, ribs, and leg bones.

“Countless doctors appeared to outline the baby’s broken bones and internal brain bleeds for the jury,” the news release states.

“Lastly, a medical expert from the Hershey Medical Center’s Child Protective Team opined the injuries were caused only by an abuser. The Commonwealth rested its case-in-chief on Tuesday and prepared for closing arguments. Closing statements, deliberation, and the jury’s verdict were expected today.”
The DA’s office said that police were called to Hungler’s home early Wednesday morning for a report of a gunshot injury, and that officers subsequently located Hungler in his home with a semi-automatic handgun in his hand and a single gunshot wound to his head, “consistent with a self-inflicted injury.”

The guy blew his head off and we're expected to believe that someone performed 'heroic' life-saving measures that was unsuccessful.

I would hurriedly sent a letter, not email, to someone who gave a rat's ass.
I want to see the howitzer cannon capable of blowing that giant ham roast he called a "head" of his shoulders.
Post automatically merged:

I want to see the howitzer cannon capable of blowing that giant ham roast he called a "head" of his shoulders.
*Off

Last edited:
Back