• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
There's a censored pic at the link... Even censored, you can tell how severely the poor firefighter's arm was injured. :(

This poor guy was just trying to do his job, and go help a car crash victim out... and then THIS happens.

A Polk County firefighter is recovering after a suspect literally bit a chunk out of his arm.

It happened after Battalion Chief Kevin Shireman responded to a car accident off Thornhill Road at Moonlite Pass.

According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, the patient, Breonski Gardner had crashed his car into a fence. When first responders arrived, he became combative. As several deputies and first responders tried to restrain Gardner, he made several attempts to bite their arms and fingers.

They used their tasers, but Gardner kept struggling, even after being handcuffed.

Deputies tell us, Gardner bit Battalion Chief Shireman’s arm twice, the second time taking huge chunk out of his arm and ripping the skin from his elbow to his wrist.

A witness near the accident tells News Channel 8, Gardner even made threats against them and lunged at them a couple of times before being fully subdued and put in an ambulance.

He was transported to Bartow Regional Medical Center and while he was there, he made several attempts to take off his restraints and continued to make threats towards a deputy and his family.

He eventually broke free from his soft leg restraints and attempted to kick a deputy several times. He even knee’d the deputy in his right eye, causing pain, redness and minor swelling to the area, according to an affidavit.

Gardener is facing several charges including aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer and making threats a public servant or their family.

http://wfla.com/2017/04/28/polk-cou...ers-arm-ripping-skin-off-from-elbow-to-wrist/

Yeah, if that was me he would've had another "accident" right there. I'm pretty sure his freak out was not due to his injuries in which case I would have some sympathy. Can't wait for the toxicology test.

Oh my God that picture! that guy was flying high on something. His arm will never be the same, just like Breonski should never get out of jail.

A head injury can make people combative, but holy hell!! "otherwise lost his mind" is not an understatement. That must have been a site. I wonder how the firefighter kept from hitting the guy. I don't mean out of anger, just out of reflex and shock.

There has to come a point where you just back away and say 'fine, die in agony asshole' squirt in the accelerant and fling in a Zippo.
Then just walk away.

Yikes.
I googled the victims name looking for a clear image. None to be found but you can see some better pics.
I wonder why he did that?
[doublepost=1493537490,1493535562][/doublepost]Really... a black dude named Breonski.
:hilarious:

Back