• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
4797182_G_zpse2c3sngd.jpg

Courtesy of @billy madatchu :kiss:
On Sunday night around 8 p.m., JCPD Officers arrested Brent A Taylor, 29, on two counts of aggravated domestic assault.

The charges stem from an incident that happened on September 11th where Taylor allegedly bit off the tip of his girlfriend's nose and broke a bone in his mother's wrist.

[...]

Taylor is currently being held at the Washington County Detention Center on a $100,000 bond and his arraignment is set for September 23rd at 1:30 p.m.
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/...iends-nose-assaults-mother?clienttype=generic

He read the wrong book on how to be a baddass motherfucker. You are supposed to do that shit to other guys. Now that's respect. He basically told the world he is a giant pussy.

if you're gonna bite the nose.. don't just get the tip.. bite that whole fucking honker off. any time a man says just the tip.. you know they mean the whole damn thing. except this hobo.

OHHHH Look..........Big Foot does exist! I'll bet he saves crumbs in his hair and beard for snacks. I hope his girlfriend and mother moves to a different part of the USA to hide from him. He might be hungrier the next time and take her whole nose. :cyclops:

What a mug! I wouldn't be in a closed room with that, and she was sleeping with it?

When i first read this thread title i thought the story might be about a guy who got just the tip in when fucking his gf, mom walks in and out of anger of her cockblocking the intercourse he attacked her.

Then i read the title again and realized it said the gf gave him the tip, and i thought oh shit, was she about to fuck him with a strapon, got just the tip in, and then things went to shit somehow!??

Then i actually clicked on the thread and was painfully dissapointed.

Back