• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
264D75E700000578-2978902-image-m-7_1425464963504.jpg

Brenda a beautiful girl who died young over gang crap in LA
264D75F800000578-2978902-image-a-8_1425464968905.jpg

skank friend who set her up to be raped and murdered because Brendas brother had testified against someone earlier that week.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-school-LA-2002-woman-15-time-arrested.html
  • Brenda Sierra was raped and body dumped in a wooded valley in 2002
  • Now police have filed charges against former friend Rosemary Chavira
  • Officers say Chavira 'coordinated' kidnap and witnessed rapes and death
  • Three men are also suspected - two are in custody and one 'is in Mexico'
  • Police have long believed crime was an act of revenge by a street gang
  • Brenda's brother testified over drive-by shooting 10 days before she died
The friend of a 15-year-old girl raped, bludgeoned to death and dumped in a wooded valley on her way to high school in 2002 has been charged with murder.

Los Angeles County police say it is a major breakthrough in the cold case of Brenda Sierra - who they believe was slaughtered in a brutal act of gang revenge.

Just ten days before the killing in October 2002, Brenda's brother had testified in a drive-by shooting case.

Now police say her friend Rosemary Chavira, also 15 at the time, 'coordinated' her kidnap by possible street gang members and watched them sexually abuse and kill her.'
video and more at link. RIP angel.

Amazing, the bullshit logic gutless thugs use to justify their actions. Fucking gangs - they simply want to be violent, plain and simple; there is no other reason for anything they do, all the while proclaiming they need to "protect" their "families." Hey assholes, don't get involved in a gang in the first place, then you won't have to worry about protecting anything. Fucking idiots.

Amazing, the bullshit logic gutless thugs use to justify their actions. Fucking gangs - they simply want to be violent, plain and simple; there is no other reason for anything they do, all the while proclaiming they need to "protect" their "families." Hey assholes, don't get involved in a gang in the first place, then you won't have to worry about protecting anything. Fucking idiots.

I completely agree with you! Yea sure lets join a gang to protect our families! You know, cuz joining this gang won't make sure I get enemies who will then hurt my family to get to me....

Wow..........idiots such as these actually do get caught and have consequences! 13 years late but Karma's been busy and a little behind. I guess her being evil as she was at 15 years old plotting and planning a murder it's inevitable she was going to end up in prison. If she didn't go to prison for this crime there would have been something else she would have been caught doing.

Set her up to be raped and murdered, ugh.

Raped. As a survivor myself I cannot wrap my head around setting someone up to be raped, setting someone up to feel that fear, helplessness and pain. That takes a special level of depravity that I can't wrap my head around.

I wish the cunt was eligible for the death penalty!

MONTEREY PARK, Calif. - A Southern California woman has pleaded not guilty to taking part in the kidnapping, rape and murder of a 15-year-old girl who was abducted on her way to school a dozen years ago.

Rosemary Chavira, 27, was ordered jailed without bail Tuesday, said Jane Robison, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

Chavira was 15 when Brenda Sierra was kidnapped on Oct. 18, 2002 while walking to a friend's house to catch a ride to Schurr High School
[...]
Sierra was taken to a home in East Los Angeles, sexually assaulted, and then taken to another place where she was bludgeoned to death, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Her body was discovered the next day in Crestline in the San Bernardino Mountains.

Chavira was arrested near her Lancaster home on Friday.

The statement did not indicate what led to Chavira's arrest.

She was charged with murder during the commission of a kidnapping and rape and also with gang allegations. If convicted, she could face life in prison without possibility of parole.

Authorities expect to charge at least three other people within the next 30 days, according to the Sheriff's Department.

Investigators on the case previously released sketches of two unknown gang members and asked for the public's help in finding them. Authorities also want to question George Barraza, who is believed to be in Mexico but may travel back and forth across the border and is wanted on a previous drug conviction.

Investigators have said Sierra was killed by East Los Angeles gang members to intimidate or retaliate against her brother and mother, who had witnessed a gang shooting a few weeks earlier. According to CBS Los Angeles, Sierra's brother had testified against gang members in connection to that shooting just 10 days before the kidnapping.

"We now know that her abduction was not only in retaliation for his testimony but also to send a message to the neighborhood not to cooperate with law enforcement," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Lt. Dave Coleman said, reports the station.

Lt. Coleman says the recent arrest in Sierra's case "sends a clear signal" that authorities haven't given up on solving the case
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-woman-arrested-charged-in-2002-rape-murder-case/

Last edited:
News Release - Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office

Three More Charged in 2002 Kidnap-Murder Of Montebello Girl

Three men have been charged with the 2002 murder of a 15-year-old Montebello girl who was kidnapped on her way to school, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office announced today.

Eddie Chavira (dob 2/4/85), Daniel Cervantes (dob 3/12/80) and George Barraza (dob 3/28/80) are charged along with co-defendant Rosemary Chavira (dob 7/3/87) in case BA434138, said Deputy District Attorneys Victor Avila and Eileen Kim, who are prosecuting the case.

The complaint alleges that on or between Oct. 7, 2002, and Oct. 18, 2002, Eddie Chavira was in custody for a shooting witnessed by victim Brenda Sierra's relative. Chavira told a fellow Lott gang member that he was going to have other Lott gang members take care of witnesses. About the same time, he contacted his 15-year-old sister, Rosemary Chavira, to assist in getting other gang members to take care of witnesses.

On Oct. 18, 2002, 15-year-old Brenda Sierra was kidnapped on her way to Schurr High School in Montebello. She was raped and killed. Her body was discovered the next day in the San Bernardino Mountains. The cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. The victim had no ties to gangs, prosecutors said.

Rosemary Chavira, Cervantes and Barraza are charged with one count each of murder, conspiracy to dissuade a witness and forcible rape with the special circumstances of felony murder during commission of a kidnapping and to further a street gang.

Eddie Chavira, currently in prison on an unrelated manslaughter conviction, is charged with one count each of murder and conspiracy to intimidate a witness.

Rosemary Chavira, who pleaded not guilty in March, returns to court on Aug. 4 to set a date for her preliminary hearing. Because she was a minor at the time of the murder, she faces life in prison without the possibility of parole if convicted as charged. Eddie Chavira faces 25 years to life if convicted as charged.

Prosecutors will decide later whether to seek death against Cervantes and Barraza.

The case was investigated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Arraignment for Eddie Chavira and Cervantes will be announced at a later date. Barraza is a fugitive.

A 15 year old girl raped and killed because her brother did the right thing. Smh 15! Sometimes I really hate the human race.

THe criminal bitch in the case(the female one i should specify) is quite hot. Hopefully she gets a sweet deal for diming out her cohorts. Then again, i hear people in circles like this cause criminal witnesses to need stitches, which could potentially ruin her otherwise alluring, dangerously trashy gutter-good looks. Dig that chola shit, mmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Then again, a scar going down her cheek or something would set her over the top. That sharp mug, some thick as shit eyeshadow and absurdly painted on eyebrows so she looks pissed off al lthe fuckin time, some lip liner with no lipstick, good god i'm getting worked up just typing it all out.

THe criminal bitch in the case(the female one i should specify) is quite hot. Hopefully she gets a sweet deal for diming out her cohorts. Then again, i hear people in circles like this cause criminal witnesses to need stitches, which could potentially ruin her otherwise alluring, dangerously trashy gutter-good looks. Dig that chola shit, mmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Then again, a scar going down her cheek or something would set her over the top. That sharp mug, some thick as shit eyeshadow and absurdly painted on eyebrows so she looks pissed off al lthe fuckin time, some lip liner with no lipstick, good god i'm getting worked up just typing it all out.
Go take a shower Jackie boy.

Back