• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2j424o9.jpg
A couple in Raceland is accused of abuse and rape involving four children,
[...]
Brandy Triche, 27, was arrested on charges of abusing the children, while her boyfriend, 30-year-old Christopher Gaudet, was arrested on charges of rape involving three of the children in addition to the abuse.
[...]
deputies responded to a complaint on July 15 of possible physical and sexual abuse of a child by Gaudet.

"Detectives could see visible bruising on the child's body and learned Gaudet had allegedly punched the child," the Sheriff's Office said in a news release. "... detectives discovered a history of alleged physical abuse of four children, all under the age of 13,
[...]
Detectives also learned Gaudet allegedly forced three of the children to engage in sexual activity with him.

Gaudet and Triche were arrested
[...]
Gaudet was arrested on three counts of aggravated rape and four counts of cruelty to juveniles with force and/or violence. He was held in lieu of a $350,000 bond.

Triche was arrested on four counts of cruelty to juveniles with force and/or violence. She was held in lieu of a $50,000 bond.
http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...-rape-of-four-children/27016330#ixzz37sNLCHgF

His FB
2l978ee.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/chris.gaudet.754?fref=browse_search

Her Fb
judging by the weight loss Im thinking methtards
2yki4ye.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/brandy.triche?fref=ts

I bet they were all her kids. Fucking disgusting. She has the meth face going on.

How can a mother that gave birth to her babies know that someone is abusing them and not do a thing about it????

I was thinking meth also. That shit is the brimstone of Hell and takes the innocent surrounding the ones smoking it, to the devils lap.

Brandi posts on her facebook, so eloquently stupid. Add meth to that mix, and we have a monster.

Wow she wasn't exactly a beauty queen before the meth. Maybe that's the only way he would fuck her and when she turned into Skeletor he went after her kids to get his rocks off. How fucking sick do you have to be to go after a child sexually? I mean come on man you can't find a light socket to fuck I'm sure your dick is small enough?

kA04q9P.jpg

OK, is it not funny that the "i have no idea what the fuck you just said" post got as many likes as her original one did?

From Facebook, she appears to have 2 boys and a girl, there is a picture with 4 children but she says that the oldest isn't hers. So, I'm in agreement that she allowed him to beat AND rape her children.

They both need hot lead to the brain, immediately.

WTF does this mean:

what to southdown concert friday with my baby bj clark had a fuck bust

A fuck bust? is that the titty version of a pocket pussy?

And... and this:
xOBWYEF.jpg

WTF. This guy you're "really in love" with and who is "so good" to you wouldn't like it if you messaged a friend on facebook? Yeah he already sounds awesome there, Illiterate McRapeybitch.

She's a Geometry expert too.

This is no doubt one of the little victims. Fuck these two pieces of shit. Burn them slowly at the stake. Waste of space.

what to southdown concert friday with my baby bj clark had a fuck bust

Holy fuck bust! Umm... are we sure that she's just meth-tarded & not actually mentally retarded?!
It would be alot easier to abuse the children of a mother who is slow & easy to manipulate--- Bf must've thought he hit the pedo jackpot!

A Raceland woman will spend five years in prison for the 2014 abuse of three young children, a judge decided Thursday.

Brandy Triche, 28, pleaded guilty in state District Judge Steve Miller's courtroom in Thibodaux to three counts of cruelty to juveniles. He handed down three five-year sentences, which will run concurrently.

The Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office charged Triche July 16 with four counts of cruelty. However, a grand jury later indicted her on three counts.

http://www.houmatoday.com/news/20150312/woman-gets-five-years-in-prison-for-child-abuse

A Raceland man arrested in 2014 has been ordered to spend the rest of his life in prison for forcing three children to have oral sex with him.

State District Judge Steve Miller today sentenced Christopher Gaudet, 31, in Thibodaux. A jury convicted Gaudet Nov. 6 of aggravated rape, which carries a mandatory life sentence without the benefit of parole, probation or suspension of sentence.

After the sentencing, Kristine Russell, Lafourche Parish first assistant district attorney, said justice had been served.

"There are children who also have a life sentence," she said. "They will need counseling for the rest of their lives, so even though we sentenced him today and my file's closed, there's no closure for them. They will continue for the rest of their lives to suffer because of what Mr. Gaudet did to them."

Houma defense attorney Tracy Schwab said he appreciates the thought Miller put into laying out the facts of the case during sentencing.

Last week, the judge denied Schwab's motions for post-verdict judgment of acquittal and a new trial. Schwab said he'll now turn the case over to the Louisiana Appellate Project to contest the sentence.

http://www.houmatoday.com/news/20160122/convicted-child-rapist-sentenced-to-life-in-prison

Back