• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 19-year-old Boardman man is charged with the rape of a 12-year-old girl.

Brandon Domer was arrested Tuesday afternoon after the girl’s mother reported that she saw Domer having sex with the girl.

When questioned about the incident, Domer told police that the girl asked him to have sex with her or she would call police, according to a police report. Police said Domer then admitted that he had sexual relations with the girl.

A police report indicated that the girl has special needs.

Police said the girl told investigators that Domer threatened to take her money if she didn’t “cooperate” before the sexual assault.
http://wytv.com/2018/01/17/boardman-man-accused-of-raping-girl-with-special-needs/
brandon-domer-charged-rape-boardman-ohio.jpg

This article fails to mention that brandon is just as mentally challenged as the little gis fat ass who isnt even autistic . This little girl tires this with every man she meets . The little girls fat ass mom them ne together fof months prior to this. You all can go straight to hell !!
[doublepost=1516410612,1516410546][/doublepost]
Can we make him special needs?
He looks halfway there
He is mentally challenged ass hole , so go fuck off
[doublepost=1516410701][/doublepost]
I think he must be mentally deficient himself with that stupid story.
He probably stalked her on the short bus. Castrate him.
He is mentally challenged, the mom let be together douch bag
[doublepost=1516410731][/doublepost]
Repeatedly
Nd you need to go kill yourself
[doublepost=1516410824][/doublepost]
He has a special need of his own, he needs to be hit in the head with a hammer.
You people make me sick , the mother let them date , he is mentally challenged, the daughter isnt autistic shes a slut
[doublepost=1516410944][/doublepost]
Why is this man still able to walk after the mother of the special needs child seen him raping her little girl? Wtf. She must have good strength to staying classy. :penguin: to not fuck him up. If that was me all class goes out the window when I beat him to a pulp. :mad:
The fat bitch is far from classy , she let these to be together knowing he is mentally challenged , they took advantage of him for months . . . He daughter tries to throw herself at men all the time!!

@Jessicalynn24 -

Care to tell me how exactly your mongo penis ISN'T a rapist???

Please....enlighten us, you fucking slag.
[doublepost=1516411192,1516411114][/doublepost]
This article fails to mention that brandon is just as mentally challenged as the little gis fat ass who isnt even autistic . This little girl tires this with every man she meets . The little girls fat ass mom them ne together fof months prior to this. You all can go straight to hell !!
[doublepost=1516410612,1516410546][/doublepost]
He is mentally challenged ass hole , so go fuck off
[doublepost=1516410701][/doublepost]
He is mentally challenged, the mom let be together douch bag
[doublepost=1516410731][/doublepost]
Nd you need to go kill yourself
[doublepost=1516410824][/doublepost]
You people make me sick , the mother let them date , he is mentally challenged, the daughter isnt autistic shes a slut
[doublepost=1516410944][/doublepost]
The fat bitch is far from classy , she let these to be together knowing he is mentally challenged , they took advantage of him for months . . . He daughter tries to throw herself at men all the time!!

Fuck you with a wind tunnel. You are lower than whale shit.

Thanks for stopping by, skank.

Im not saying what happened is okay , but you dont know this mom and daughter personally , they did the same thing to the daughters dad because he left the mom , then they did it to another man . . Brandon got tangled with the wrong people !!
You people think you know the whole story when you dont . . . All im saying is dont be so quick to judge

@Jessicalynn24

She is TWELVE.

The fucking law says it is rape.

Oh, wait! You must be a fucking pedo, too.

*calling police*
[doublepost=1516411363,1516411323][/doublepost]
Im not saying what happened is okay , but you dont know this mom and daughter personally , they did the same thing to the daughters dad because he left the mom , then they did it to another man . . Brandon got tangled with the wrong people !!

Fuck right off, you pedo rapist loving skank.

You people think you know the whole story when you dont . . . All im saying is dont be so quick to judge

Actually, you in fact DID blame a 12 year old CHILD. So you can STFU.
[doublepost=1516411562,1516411455][/doublepost]
Piss off, Jessica. Maybe he should’ve fucked you.

She is probably older than 12. Although she DOES appear to be retarded. And a pedophile lover.

I blame the mom
[doublepost=1516411600,1516411569][/doublepost]
Piss off, Jessica. Maybe he should’ve fucked you.
Your childish
[doublepost=1516411678][/doublepost]
Actually, you in fact DID blame a 12 year old CHILD. So you can STFU.
[doublepost=1516411562,1516411455][/doublepost]

She is probably older than 12. Although she DOES appear to be retarded. And a pedophile lover.
You people will believe anything you read
[doublepost=1516411810][/doublepost]
@Jessicalynn24

She is TWELVE.

The fucking law says it is rape.

Oh, wait! You must be a fucking pedo, too.

*calling police*
[doublepost=1516411363,1516411323][/doublepost]

Fuck right off, you pedo rapist loving skank.
Im not going to entertain you nonsence , have a nice day

I blame the mom
Your childish

Victim is a CHILD, you heinous bitch.

I hope you choke on your own vitriol.

A fucking CHILD, and you call her a slut.

Just....fuck you, you miserable cunt.
[doublepost=1516412055][/doublepost]And it is spelled "nonsense", you stupid cunt.

This is the 3RD MAN shes done this too , thats what they do . . . But im done with this conversation
YES!! I feel ya.

Those whorish prepubescents!!!!

Hittin’ on those THREE guys....rubbing her undeveloped, childlike body all over them.

How could they possibly resist?!?!

Can’t believe I have to write this. But..
ETA: :sarcasm::finger:

Last edited:
This is the 3RD MAN shes done this too , thats what they do . . . But im done with this conversation

OMFG!

She has been predated on by three grown assed men?

Were they all your boyfriends or just the last?

You can punch your ticket on the jitney to Hell for blaming a little girl for being raped. You are a special kind of evil cunt.
[doublepost=1516414118,1516413992][/doublepost]Honestly, if all your men like baby raping, you gotta question your dating choices.

Nasty skank assed fuck.

Even if she's done it before... she is 12, mentally handicap and most likely don't understand it's wrong. He might not either. But the law is the law and what he did is wrong.

Even if she's done it before... she is 12, mentally handicap and most likely don't understand it's wrong. He might not either. But the law is the law and what he did is wrong.

Please....fucking go away. I hope the police know you are a pedo-sympathizer.

Also, please NEVER have kids. And if you do, I hope CPS takes them away from you.

Im not saying what happened is okay , but you dont know this mom and daughter personally....

The girl is TWELVE, you fucking evil, tard-defending, cunt. I don't need to know them personally to know that the TWELVE year old child is not at fault here. The fact that you immediately blame the TWELVE year old victim only shows how low, disgusting, despicable and worthless YOU are... nothing else.
[doublepost=1516419207,1516415604][/doublepost]Here is a link to Brandon's Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.domer.311

The girl is TWELVE, you fucking evil, tard-defending, cunt. I don't need to know them personally to know that the TWELVE year old child is not at fault here. The fact that you immediately blame the TWELVE year old victim only shows how low, disgusting, despicable and worthless YOU are... nothing else.
[doublepost=1516419207,1516415604][/doublepost]Here is a link to Brandon's Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.domer.311

nice kind cool funny and a cool guy to get along with until you piss me off

Awww, he is such a sweetie.

@Jessicalynn24 probably is blowing that retarded rapey cock every night.

Crystle said: ▲

And then FrayedKnot said:
Please....fucking go away. I hope the police know you are a pedo-sympathizer.
Also, please NEVER have kids. And if you do, I hope CPS takes them away from you.
Umm, @FrayedKnot ya might wanna re-read what @Crystle said. You're confusing her with the interloper.

I just knew he had a mental deficiency too.
Even then he needs to understand not to screw adolescent girls no matter how slutty they may be. Because he's the ONLY one going to jail for it and the ONLY one earning an RSO status.

Damn what did I fucking miss? Are we still playing duck hunt?
[doublepost=1516422202,1516422025][/doublepost]
I blame the mom
Your childish
But you did entertain it so just fuck off, ur welcoming committee has arrived

I just knew he had a mental deficiency too.
Even then he needs to understand not to screw adolescent girls no matter how slutty they may be. Because he's the ONLY one going to jail for it and the ONLY one earning an RSO status.
No matter how slutty they may be???

No matter how slutty a 12 year old might be. For fucking real?

I’m embarrassed for you for this comment.

Back