1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Bradford & Andra Sachs Found Killed In Home, 8yo Remains In Hosp With Serious Injuries

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Whisper, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

[​IMG]
    Bradford Hans Sachs, 57, and Andra Resa Sachs, 54, were found dead in their San Juan Capistrano home, authorities said.​

http://ktla.com/2014/02/10/couple-f...-home-investigation-underway-2/#ixzz2szAVfbu9

Couple found killed in San Juan Capistrano identified
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...laying-20140210,0,5132523.story#ixzz2szBEMpy5

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

What you want to bet a murder-suicide? Sounds like the perfect set up for it. Husband and wife with 8 year old divorcing but still living together--text book example.

I'll never understand the idea of it much less the actual committing of it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Valasca

Valasca only GAWD kin judge Bold Member!

But... the 8 year old is injured? Double murder (attempt?) And suicide? Likely.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

I dont know the wording in the multiple articles I read
    I get the feeling they were both murdered and the 8yo happened to survive

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Pete Bondurant

Pete Bondurant Veteran Member Bold Member!

The kid did it and then injured himself to avoid being implicated in this nefarious scheme. It is the perfect crime.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 1
  6. marie0711

marie0711 New Member

According to the OC Register comments section, they pissed a lot of people off. Andra, has a whole article on her in ripoffreport.com. Sounds to me like Karma came to collect.

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 2
  7. LarzlovesJahi

LarzlovesJahi Active Member

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andra...Queen-of-Green-Lanaland-LLC-and-Lanala-980344

Will be interesting to see how this progresses. She may have had it coming, but she really angered the wrong people if her eight year old was attacked and hurt.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. SqueezeBoxx

SqueezeBoxx Active Member

Interest reading at ripoffreport. But it does seem to be about just 1 set of tenants.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. cubby

cubby Veteran Member Bold Member!

If the posts on ripoffreports are anything close to true, this Andra Sachs is a really, really not nice person as in horrible to everybody around her and in one comment it says she had a baby that died from drowning because she was inebriated. Wow!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. True Blue

True Blue Active Member

All round upstanding citizens. She must have pushed someone too far. I do really feel sorry for the 8 year old. I hope someone can take him in and show him what a real family is like. I have a feeling he's never seen one up close.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SqueezeBoxx

SqueezeBoxx Active Member

It sounds like she angered some people but anyone can go on a mission to destroy someone via the internet. The neighbors say they were nice people. I hope they catch them, I'd like to know the who and why.

• Agree Agree x 4