• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man has been sentenced after he burst into his new lover's home wearing a clown mask and smacked her husband in the head with a baseball bat.

Graham James, 60, attacked Brad Berrell in his Windale, Newcastle home in a planned assault concocted by James and Berrell's wife Gail.

James appeared in Newcastle Local Court on Thursday after pleading guilty to three offenses.

ames and Gail Berrell were in a relationship for three months before the attack in October.

Gail Berrell told James she was the victim of domestic violence, and the couple planned for James to come to the house she still shared with her husband to 'teach him a lesson'.

Dressed in black, wearing a clown mask and brandishing a baseball bat, James entered the house through the backdoor.

He was spotted by Mr Berrell who yelled: 'Who are you? Get the f*** out of my house.' James then struck Mr Berrell in the head and left arm with the bat, before he was pushed to the ground and his mask fell off.

Mr Ramsland said factors including James' severe Asperger syndrome and cognitive delays meant a custodial sentence was inappropriate. 'He was very vulnerable to suggestion. He actually believed the co-accused was suffering from domestic violence.'

James was given an 18-month suspended sentence, and Gail Berrell was given a 10-month suspended sentence after pleading guilty to contributing to her husband's assault.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mask-bashes-lover-s-husband-baseball-bat.html

Last edited:
So a nasty slut convinced a confused desperate fool to attack her husband? It cannot be pigeonholed so easily. But good try defense attorney!

James was given an 18-month suspended sentence, and Gail Berrell was given a 10-month suspended sentence after pleading guilty to contributing to her husband's assault.
So, a man and woman can commit conspiracy and assault as they attack a man with a bat and receive no punishment, got it.

I dont know what's worse, that this bitch was whoring it up with a retarded guy, or that she manipulated a retarded guy into committing a crime.
[doublepost=1506143628,1506143583][/doublepost]
So, a man and woman can commit conspiracy and assault as they attack a man with a bat and receive no punishment, got it.

You can rape children in England and it's customary to receive no punishment.

The British justice system is made up of a bunch of cowards and pussies who don't care about victims.

"So Brad how was yer weekend?"
-Oh you know, some mental case clown broke in and tried to kill me with a baseball bat.
"A retarded clown?
-You know it, been porking the old lady too.
"Aw man I am so sorry. At least they will be behind bars now."
-Nope, suspended sentences.
"Damn. Ya know Brad, not trying to tell you how to live your life or anything but um...
you might want to just give her the house and move."
-Ya...maybe. I just hate being pushed around by a retard.
"Well suit yerself but the guy did try to bash your brains in."
-Oh I didn't mean him, I meant that cunt. I really don't blame the guy, she does have a magic poonanny.
"She sure does Brad!"
-Huh...What?!?
"Nice talkin' gotta go!"

"So Brad how was yer weekend?"
-Oh you know, some mental case clown broke in and tried to kill me with a baseball bat.
"A retarded clown?
-You know it, been porking the old lady too.
"Aw man I am so sorry. At least they will be behind bars now."
-Nope, suspended sentences.
"Damn. Ya know Brad, not trying to tell you how to live your life or anything but um...
you might want to just give her the house and move."
-Ya...maybe. I just hate being pushed around by a retard.
"Well suit yerself but the guy did try to bash your brains in."
-Oh I didn't mean him, I meant that cunt. I really don't blame the guy, she does have a magic poonanny.
"She sure does Brad!"
-Huh...What?!?
"Nice talkin' gotta go!"
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

OMG, at least put both of them in seperate monitored group homes and give him the house etc. WTF

"She sure does Brad!"
Anyone watched the movie "Best In Show"?
Everywhere the married couple (played by Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara) go, his wife meets some man she once screwed. By her own admission, she has had "hundreds of boyfriends".

Anyone watched the movie "Best In Show"?
Everywhere the married couple (played by Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara) go, his wife meets some man she once screwed. By her own admission, she has had "hundreds of boyfriends".

May I also recommend A Mighty Wind.
Fabulous "Mockumentary" from Christopher Guest with the usual suspects.
The music is incredibly catchy too!

Your wife's fuckbuddy attacks you with a ballbat? This guy really needs to think about his life and his decision making skills.

Back