• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Wicked Doll

Trusted Member
Scary to think children did this.

An 11-year-old boy was left fighting for his life and his 9-year-old friend was found bleeding from head to toe after being attacked and tortured by other children. The boys’ attackers demanded mobile phones, money and trainers. When they refused they were said to have been burnt with cigarettes, cut with a knife and beaten with bricks. Two boys aged 10 and 11 have been arrested.

The alarm was raised when the youngest boy was spotted wandering dazed and covered in blood and mud in New Edlington, South Yorkshire, by a young girl. He told how the elder boy, believed to be his uncle, had been pushed down a steep embankment. That child was found drifting in and out of consciousness and was airlifted to hospital. Last night he remained in intensive care in a critical but stable condition.

Lisa Meehan, the mother of the girl who found the bleeding boy, told the BBC that he was covered in blood and dirt and not wearing any shoes. “I felt sick, I felt literally sick to my stomach. You couldn’t see the boy’s face for blood and muck, he was covered all over. It was just horrific. You think of your own kids when it’s something like that, and I suppose a lot of things enter your head. I just wanted to find the boys who had done it and the other boy who was missing.â€￾

The youngster had no shoes and socks because, he said, his attackers had thrown them in the pond. Ms Meehan said: “He just told my daughter that he’d been beaten up and that he couldn’t find his friend, that his friend was lost. He told my daughter that they had a knife and that they cut him all over. There was blood dripping from his arms and his head.â€￾ Police said last night that he had undergone an operation for an injury to his arm, and was expected to undergo further surgery today.

Story continues here (it's long):

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6040249.ece

OMG these kids are evil in the making. I hope they find all the children responsible and can get them help otherwise they are going to kill someone.
I hope the critical boy pulls through and heels completely.
I also the girl who found the boy wandering will recover from what she saw.

Oh my god... how unbelievably horrible.

My first thought at reading this article was how much it reminded me of a story that terrified the living shit out of me when I was younger, "The Swan" by Roald Dahl. What these kids did is much, much worse than what happened in that story, though. God, what is wrong with this world?

The Swan

I thought of the movie "About a Boy." It was set in the UK and the main "boy" got his ass kicked for his trainers. Are trainers that scarce or expensive that kids are kicking ass for them? I just don't get it.

No, but shoes are really expensive there IMHO. I usually go broke after a day or two in London just buying a couple of pairs of shoes.

They didnt do it for the trainers, or the money, or the mobile phones. They did it 'just because'.

Anarchy in the U.K.

The brothers stood together in the packed courtroom separated by a male security guard.

Looking small for their age and sporting the similar haircut, the younger, at just 10, could barely see above the bar of the glass-fronted dock. They were almost angelic.

In front of them, ranks of police, social workers and journalists watched as the charges of attempted murder and robbery were read out and the proceedings were explained by court officials. Neither of the boys showed any emotion.

The brothers had been taken to the 1960s concrete magistrates' court building in Doncaster early yesterday afternoon after being questioned by police for three days.

Each faces four charges in connection with an alleged attack on a nine-year-old and an 11-year-old in New Edlington, South Yorkshire, on Saturday afternoon – the first day of the Easter holidays.

Alongside the two allegations of attempted murder, the boys were formally accused of taking a mobile phone from the younger victim and £5 from the older child. During the hearing the boys spoke to confirm their dates of birth and that they understood the charges being laid against them.

The older brother, 11, wore a red England football shirt for the occasion before changing during a short break in proceedings into a grey Umbro sports top like the one worn by his smaller sibling.

Between them they remained impassive at the formality of events during the hour it took for District Judge Jonathan Bennett to conclude the proceedings. He remanded the boys into secure local authority care and ordered them to return to court, in seven days' time. Lawyers for the boys did not seek bail.

Meanwhile, the two alleged victims, found close to their homes with serious injuries by neighbours, were continuing to receive hospital treatment. The older boy was said to be "stable and improving" while the younger boy was expected to have a further operation on his badly cut arm.

In a statement issued through South Yorkshire Police, the parents of the 11-year-old said: "We would like to thank all the community for their help in finding our son and for all their continued support through what is a very traumatic time. We are hoping that our son will continue to recover from his ordeal and ask that the media will continue to respect our privacy."

Despite the small difference in their ages the boys are uncle and nephew but also close friends – more like brothers, neighbours said – sharing a passion for football and particularly Manchester United.

The events of the past four days have had a profound effect on the people of New Edlington. Amid the whirr of the helicopter chartered by the television news channels, police have continued with their highly visible presence designed to reassure locals they are safe.

The former pit village was built to accommodate the thousands of miners needed to work in the Yorkshire Main Colliery. It closed in the wake of the year-long miners' strike in 1986 – a cataclysmic event which consigned the people of the area to years of economic woe and social deprivation. Today the 12,000-strong community retains many of the ties of the old pit days. It is close-knit and families live within a few streets of each other. Children play outside, frequenting the same haunts as their parents did a generation ago.

Former colliery workers, now grown old, lovingly tend the allotments close to the disused quarry where the alleged attack is said to have taken place, or drink in the working men's clubs which stubbornly cling on in the face of changing tastes, as part of the integral fabric of this community.

The revelation that the two boys were in the foster care of the local authority at the time of the alleged attack, also put Doncaster council's troubled children services back in the spotlight.
The service's director, Gareth Williams, said the case had been referred to the Doncaster Safeguarding Children's Board for a full review. It is the eighth such review ordered by the council since 2004.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...cused-of-trying-to-kill-children-1665350.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uised-hug-Father-tells-torture-boys-pain.html

The father of one of two young boys seriously injured in a horrific attack said his son was too bruised to be hugged, according to reports today.

The nine-year-old and the 11-year-old were continuing to recover in hospital and will not be formally interviewed by detectives until they leave.

The youngsters were seriously injured in an incident in the former pit village of Edlington, near Doncaster, South Yorkshire, on Saturday.

Two brothers, aged 10 and 11, appeared at Doncaster Youth Court on Tuesday accused of attempting to murder them.

The father of the older victim said his son was still so traumatised by his ordeal that he cries when he sees an unfamiliar face.

He also said: 'We've been giving him loads of hugs and love. But there are only so many hugs you can give him as the poor lad is bruised to death. If you tap him on the shoulder he groans in pain.

'He's still not eating or drinking very well. But he's healing and doing a lot better and we're over the moon. It could have been so much worse.'
The older boy's brother has also been maintaining a vigil with his parents.
He said: 'Things are getting better bit by bit.

The older boy was originally airlifted to Sheffield Children's Hospital in a critical condition but he was transferred to Doncaster Royal Infirmary after showing improvement. He is now said to be 'stable and improving'.

The two victims suffered a series of assaults, which allegedly included being burned with cigarettes, attacked with bricks and slashed. It is also alleged they suffered appalling sexual abuse.
Police were called at 2pm on Saturday when the nine-year-old boy was found wandering, covered in blood, in Auburn Road.

The youngster told the people who found him where to find his uncle, who was discovered unconscious in a nearby wooded ravine.

The attack was described as 'shocking' by both Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Home Secretary Jacqui Smith.

The Crown Prosecution Service announced that two young brothers were being charged with attempted murder and robbery.

The accused, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were remanded into secure council accommodation until April 14.

article-1168358-04557087000005DC-44_468x477.jpg

Crime scene: This aerial view shows where the 11-year-old was found, top, and where his nephew was found covered in mud and blood

article-1168358-045B6D4A000005DC-179_468x286.jpg

A sign reading 'Beware of the Kids' outside the boarded-up home of two brothers accused of attempted murder

Try a bit of irony. Its good for the blood.

Last edited:
The poor boys. There were not only horrifically beaten (with bricks!!!!) but were also sexually abused!!
The attackers need to be locked away but I can't help but wonder what they have been through themselves to commit such horrific acts.

That nine-year-old clearly saved his uncle's life by making it back into the village. It is a good job he is such a tough little fighter.

I saw the head-lines on this last week, and I got the impression the perpetrators had only just been warned off for another assault?

Then what? The assailants will be held for a few years like the two monsters that killed James Bulger. Then let out into society with new names and a chance for a new life. IMO these two should be locked up and never let out, because that will save future victims in the future.

Went and searched google and found this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/brothers-held-over-attack-were-in-care-1664442.html

Yesterday, another boy, Callam Reynolds, 11, came forward to claim that he had been attacked in a similar manner a week before. He said he feared he was "going to die" as he walked to a friend's house for a game of football. He said he was lured to the same spot and then attacked. "I fell on the floor and then I felt this boot stamping down on my face," he said.

"They were shouting they we're going to kill me, they were going to smash my head with a brick and then stab me with a knife, and they were going to dump me in the pond," he added. He eventually ran away when a man passed by. His mother Kerry, 37, said it took police 24 hours to respond to her complaint.

And the little varmints were "in care". How on earth can they be out and wreaking havoc on the children of the neighbourhood if they are "in care"?

Nevermind. Don't answer that. :rant:

The brothers, who can not be named, pleaded guilty to grievous bodily harm with intent, causing a child to engage in sexual activity and robbery as they were due to go on trial at Sheffield Crown Court on Thursday.

They denied a charge of attempted murder in connection with the attack in Edlington, near Doncaster, South Yorkshire, in April, but the guilty plea to the lesser charge was accepted by the prosecution who will open the case later today.

The paid also admitted an assault on an 11-year-old boy the previous week.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6130899/Schoolboys-plead-guilty-to-torture-attack.html

Sadistic little fucks: (from article above)
[...]During a sustained and sadistic attack on April 4 this year, they repeatedly threatened to kill the boys, aged just nine and 11, an forced them to a perform a sex act together.

At one point a disused kitchen sink was dropped on the head of the older boy and a noose put around his neck.

He was then thrown 30ft into a disused railway line and left, half naked, drifting in and out of consciousness face down in the mud.

The younger victim was burned with cigarette ends on his eyelids and ear before being stabbed with a sharpened stick and cigarettes were pushed into his open wounds.
[...]
NO ONE, not parents, schools, social services, or even neighbors, seemed to give a damn about these kids until they were beyond help:
The residents who suffered from their anti-social behaviour said the 10-year-old and the 11-year-old ''did not stand a chance'' given their upbringing.
[...]

Like many others living nearby, he did not want to be named as he talked about frequent damage to cars, stones thrown at windows and buses, and constant noise and abuse with police visiting the family's home ''two or three times a week''.
[...]

The brothers' family home stuck out with its wrecked car and abandoned fridge in the front garden and piles of discarded, smashed up equipment and remains of bonfires in the back yard.

A ''beware of the kids'' sign was hung by the front door.

The boys' 36-year-old mother has seven sons aged between eight and 18-years-old.

Her partner of many years lived with them until a short time before the two boys were put into foster care. Those who knew the family talked about their chaotic alcohol and cannabis-fuelled lifestyle.

One woman who's known the boys' mother since she was a teenager said her constant cannabis smoking deeply affected her life.

''I think that's why she just doesn't give a s***,'' she said.

But many who knew the family felt it was the mother's partner who was the real problem.

Neighbours described him as a ''violent drunk'' and laughed when asked what he did for a living.

A woman said: ''His life was drink, drink, drink, go out, come back, kick off, beat the kids, drink, drink, drink.''

Other people said the brothers often appeared to live a scavenging existence in the area.

''She never cooked a meal for them,'' one neighbour said. ''They just scavenged for food or just ate fish and chips and stuff.''

A teenager said: ''Everyday I saw them they were scruffier. Their fingernails were always black. Their shoes were too big for them. They used to scavenge trainers and tracky bottoms from skips.

''When it rained they'd just go to a sports shop and steal umbrellas. That's the way they lived.''

But one person living on the estate who had suffered constant problem with the brothers conceded: ''All they wanted was a bit of sympathy - a bit of love from their parents. For them to get into trouble they were getting attention from their parents.''

She said the younger of the two brothers ''was crying out for attention - some kind of love and emotion he never got.

''Knowing them, I can totally understand how they've done this to those kids.''

One woman said she had repeatedly pleaded with the local council and police for something to be done.

''If social services had acted sooner maybe those kids wouldn't have been fighting for their lives and whatever,'' she said.

''It got to a stage where people are going out with bats to resolve things for themselves.

''I must have been phoning them for the last 18 months,''

But a friend of the boys' mother said the neighbours had twisted the blame round the wrong way and insisted her friend just could not cope.

''If social services had got off their ----- and done something none of this would have happened,'' she said. She said her friend accepted ''her kids were wild'' but she insisted she was a good mum.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...eighbours-recall-familys-reign-of-terror.html

BBC have this update......

Much the same content. They mention a woman and her 40-year-old son who were alerted by the boy who was able to escape and went in search of the other one. They sound deeply traumatised. :dong:

I usually think of the attacker when they are so young, and what happened in their short lives that have lead them to commit such heinous acts like this. This one is just too much to take. The severity of the attack has left me 100% sure that these two need some serious help. Never let them get out again

9 year old goaded into self impalement

Good video at link
Two brothers aged 10 and 12 who tortured and sexually humiliated two boys were spared trial for attempted murder yesterday when prosecutors decided to accept their guilty pleas to lesser charges.

The brothers pleaded guilty to robbing, sexually abusing and intentionally causing grievous bodily harm to their victims, aged 9 and 11, during a pre-planned attack of extreme, sadistic violence that has drawn parallels with the murder of James Bulger and to assaulting another boy a week earlier. The Crown Prosecution Service said that it had accepted the lesser charges to save the victims from having to relive their ordeal in court and said that the brothers would still face the same maximum term of life imprisonment.

The attack happened in April, 25 days after the brothers had been taken into care and placed with a foster family in the mining village of Edlington, South Yorkshire.

The nine-year-old victim raised the alarm after being found wandering the streets barefoot and dazed and covered in mud and blood. His 11-year-old friend was found a short time later at the foot of a steep ravine. He was unconscious, naked from the waist down and half-submerged in water. He had been left for dead after a sink was smashed down on his head.
Boys guilty of Bulger murder

The court heard that the younger boy had tried to kill himself on the instructions of his attackers by shoving a sharpened stick down his throat after having the same stick driven into his arm and a lit cigarette pushed into the wound. The brothers had burnt his ears and eyelids.

The families of the victims were in Sheffield Crown Court yesterday to hear the guilty pleas. The defendants, both in shirts and ties, grinned occasionally at their social workers and solicitors during the two-hour hearing. Their parents were not present.

On the day of the attack the brothers had been due to attend a police station to be questioned about an assault on an 11-year-old boy a week earlier. His mother had reported the incident immediately. The police have been criticised for not acting more urgently.

Doncaster social services had had extensive contact with the brothers over many years. It said that a serious case review was under way and refused to comment.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6821037.ece

Last edited:
They'll stay in prison or whatever until they are 21 and then they'll be released on the unsuspecting public to wreak havoc once again. It happens time after time. So senseless, because these boys are probably not saveable at this point in their lives.

Come now...the lads were just having a bit of fun. Reminds me of my youth....I wish I'd thought of the impalement thing....good idea.....One cannot help but to admire the heartlessness....the absence of sentimentality....the utter disregard for humanity. Sometimes....sometimes, I miss being a lad.

these kids came from a fucked up family in the first place, no doubt.
and yet, i totally agree. 21 their asses will be back out on the streets && back up on the net. i'm thinking a future richard ramirez duo-kinda thing.

Life imprisonment *sounds* right.
Now let's wait a few years (months?) and see what it means in 'real time'.

Last edited:
I'm confused - I understood the article to say they attempted murder - how are they the youngest murders in...history?

Regardless, *very, very many years* is not nearly long enough for their sadistic crimes. And the fact that they were apparently smirking at the proceedings makes me fear all the more for anyone whose path they cross once 'many years' go by.

I apologize. I left a part in there referring to another article. I fixed it. Sloppy of me.

I'm sure they must've come from some horrible families as well, but, things like this just make me wonder if some people are just born devoid of any type of compassion or common sense. These two at their ages may or may not be able to be rehibilitated, but, chances in that are slim to none in my opinion. They shouldn't be let back out into society period.

SickenEd said:
These two at their ages may or may not be able to be rehibilitated, but, chances in that are slim to none in my opinion. They shouldn't be let back out into society period.

I'm usually all for a chance at redemption - but in the case of these two pitiful individuals redemption would be nothing short of miraculous.

And I agree that their early years must have been hell on Earth for them to be so despicably heartless at such a young age. A real waste of potential -

The chances of them both being born as pscyho paths is very unlikely. But one of them might have been born with the predisposition and the switch was flipped as his childhood was less than stable and healthy.

Even then, the callous and malicious behavior of this these two young boys is very alarming and should be addressed with the up most importance. We are talking about very dangerous children who intended grave harm. One day they will be the murdering adults we read and hate so much on D'D.

I hope these two young victims get all the help they will need for a life time.

Last edited:
Aged 10 and 11 these brothers were already known to be sadistic thugs. So, why were t

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stic-thugs-So-free-torture-innocent-boys.html

seriously sick and twisted
By Paul Harris, Fay Schlesinger and Arthur Martin
Last updated at 11:54 AM on 04th September 2009

The case brought to an end a shocking three-year rampage of violence and intimidation that the brothers conducted under the noses of police and social workers.

It culminated in the sickening attack carried out in April this year, when they left a nine-year-old boy battered and bleeding and his 11-year-old companion pleading: 'Leave me, I can't see. Leave me to die.'
The horrific and protracted assault was carried out while the baby-faced culprits, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were supposedly under the care of scandal-hit Doncaster Social Services - and on the day that they should have been interviewed by police about an attack a week earlier.

The younger of the pair was on bail, his accomplice was being 'monitored' by a youth offending team after being placed on a supervision order.
CHARTER OF HORRORThe two attackers:
Beat up the boys with sticks and bricks
Forced them to sexually abuse each other
Urinated on them while drinking beer
Burnt the eyelids and ears of the nine-year-old

Stamped on his face and genitals
Made him eat stinging needles
Wound a noose around the neck of the 11-year-old
The case has inevitably underlined chilling similarities with that of two-year-old James Bulger, killed in 1993 by two boys aged ten.
The convicted brothers even used to watch the same Child's Play videos as Robert Thompson and Jon Venables, who were released from custody in 2001 after serving just eight years of their so-called life sentences.
Last night relatives of the brothers' victims urged 'proper justice' and called for them to be locked away for life. One described what they did as 'despicable and disgusting' and called for 'a sentence to fit the crime'.
The horror which unfolded on April 4 was contained in 11 charges read to a judge at Sheffield Crown Court yesterday.
Brutal: The two boys were viciously attacked near this stream in the Brick Ponds area of Edlington
Their victims had been hit with sticks and bricks after being lured to a 'desolate' spot called Brick Ponds with the promise of seeing foxes and toads near the former pit village of Edlington, near Doncaster.
Once there, they were robbed of their mobile phones and £4. The elder boy had a kitchen sink dropped on his head and had 'ligature marks' around his neck.

More...Reign of terror that took them to the brink of murder: The descent of two brothers into depravity
The case of the young attackers has chilling echoes of the James Bulger sadists

A noose was recovered from the scene. The younger boy was burned with a cigarette on his eyelids and ear. He had a sharp stick rammed into his arm and cigarettes pushed into a gaping wound, which eventually required plastic surgery.
Then, their tormentors tried to force the boys into performing sex acts on each other. As they put the boys through the two-hour ordeal, the brothers danced around them and mockingly chanted: 'We're going to prison!'

'Weak': Doncaster Social Services have been criticised for allowing the boys to lead a lawless existence of theft, vandalism, assault and intimidation
The elder victim was left unconscious, freezing cold, half naked and fighting for life at the foot of a wooded ravine.

The nine-year-old limped back to Edlington, covered from head to toe in blood and bare foot after losing a shoe. He pleaded for help from a couple who raised the alarm.

The father of the 11-year-old found his son '30 minutes from death' in the ravine. An air ambulance crew took more than an hour to stabilise him before he could be moved. Both boys recovered, but only after the older one spent two days on a ventilator.
The brothers were originally charged with attempting to murder the two boys and threatening to kill a third, a choirboy attacked in similar circumstances the previous week.
The full horror was outlined in court yesterday, as relatives of the victims urged for 'proper justice' and life sentences
But after a deal struck behind closed doors, their pleas of not guilty were accepted by the prosecution yesterday.
They admitted attempting to cause grievous bodily harm with intent to the two boys, and inciting sexual acts. They also pleaded guilty to a robbery charge. Although the GBH charges carry a maximum sentence of life imprisonment, it is rarely imposed. The brothers will be sentenced in six weeks.
But the main question being asked last night was how they were allowed to get away with their crimes in the first place.
With an irony that didn't escape their many victims, both boys were on the Child Protection Register of Doncaster Social Services.
Police guard the ravine where the horrific attack took place

The authority has already been heavily criticised over its 'inadequate' record after seven children died in its care and has been described by Children's Secretary Ed Balls as having 'serious weaknesses'.
But nothing the brothers' social workers did appears to have answered the dozens of public complaints and calls from neighbours and victims to get them off the streets.
Instead, they led a lawless existence of theft, vandalism, assault and racist intimidation against children and adults alike.
The notorious last picture of Jamie Bulger, who was killed by Robert Thompson and Jon Venables in 1993
Crucially, however, the boys had been identified as suspects for the attack on the 11-year-old choirboy a week earlier.

They were due to be interviewed about it at a police station on April 4 but they did not turn up. Instead, they attacked their two new victims.
Last night the father of the 11-year-old victim said: 'We are happy with the result today. It wasn't the full thing (attempted murder charge) but it's better that the kids can put it behind them now. They're doing really well, they've made me proud.'

'A history of violence'

The two attackers are reported to have a long history of anti-social behaviour.
A cafe owner alleged the boys tried to blow up her business after she refused to give them cigarettes.
She told the Sun how the younger boy asked her: 'Can I have a fag?'.
When she refused, she said the boy rode off on his bike, shouting 'Witch, Cow, Slag'.

The pair reported returned a few days later and lit a bonfire next to the gas pipe leading into the cafe, causing £5,000 of damage before it was put out by firemen.
Joy said: 'The whole place could have gone up. These two aren't mischievous, they're just completely evil.'
The Sun also reports the boys have 40 allegations of criminal behaviour on their police record, from setting a girl's hair on fire to throwing rocks at buses in a bid to make them skid.

'Leave me, I can't see, just leave me to die'
Five months ago today, their futures looked bleak after they were savagely set upon by two feral brothers.

But, thanks to the wonders of modern medicine coupled with an extraordinary display of spirit, the two young boys left for dead by their laughing torturers have made an astonishing recovery.

Beaten to a pulp and forced to perform sex acts on each other, the innocence of a nine-year-old boy and his 11-year-old companion was shattered on a sunny Saturday last April.

The older victim was found by his father blinded, half naked and unconscious at the bottom of a ravine after a sink was smashed over his head.

Paramedics summoned an air ambulance. He was just 30 minutes from death.

In hospital, the elder boy had so many bruises that his parents were unable to hug him. He was petrified when strangers walked into the ward.

Surrounded by family and friends, their deep cuts and bruises healed quickly - although the elder boy needed plastic surgery. Incredibly, they are now back at school, bearing the scars of the attacks.

The elder boy has a bald patch at the back of his head where the porcelain sink was dropped on him. The other has a scar that runs along the base of his chin on the right-hand side of his face.

The 11-year-old comes from a large working-class family. His mother died of cancer in her thirties when he was only one. His father went on to marry again.

The younger boy's mother is a housewife and his father works in a local shop.

Last night the elder boy's 44-year-old father insisted the attackers deliberately tried to kill the boys by tying barbed wire from one tree to another to strangle them. His testimony is a sobering one.

'He had holes all over his head,' he said. 'He was cut from his head to his feet. At first he could not see. He was blinded from where they smashed him over his head and from stamping on his face.

'If he had been left for another half an hour, in my opinion, it would have been too late.'

During his ordeal, he begged pitifully: 'Leave me, I can't see. Leave me to die.' His father told how the 11-year-old ended up looking like something from a 'Freddy Krueger film'.
Search: Police sectioned off and search the ravine the brutal attack occurred in

'They (the attackers) were trying to kill them. They smashed a white porcelain sink over his head. They were really trying to kill them. It was all premeditated. They set it up.'

The father fears that the degrading two-hour violent and sexual attack has left his son 'mentally scarred for life'.

He is eternally grateful, however, for the nine-year-old's actions in seeking help for the elder boy after limping back to the village on April 4.

The 11-year-old's father said: 'If it were not for him my son would be dead. If it was not for his courage and the physical strength he had left in him to get out of there - they both would have died.'

As paramedics pulled his son from the ravine, the first words he uttered were: 'I'm freezing.'

His father said: 'I was crying and shouting, "I'm going to kill them" - but all I really cared about was that the boys were safe.'

He was 'shattered' when he saw the injuries on his son, a timid boy whose main loves are football and maths puzzles.

As his father held him, medics washed away the blood and mud. However, as the skin was cleaned, they kept finding more gashes and cuts.

His father added: 'He remembers bits but there is stuff he doesn't want to remember. He was able to describe the boys to the police.

'I told him, just give them enough to make sure those boys stay locked up.'

At first, the 11-year-old was so traumatised by the attack he cried at the sight of strangers.

Yet before the nightmare on April 4, both victims were often spotted with fishing rods under their arms, talking about Manchester United.

They preferred to be outdoors, rather than cooped up in front of a video game.

Although fears remain about the long-term psychological impact of the attack, the families of the pair were keen to mark yesterday as the start of a new chapter in their lives.

However, the desire for justice remains. Last night the families of the boys called for the judge to impose lengthy sentences after the attackers pleaded guilty.

Demonic doll Chucky links the horror crimes Chucky the Child's Play doll

The two tormentors convicted yesterday used to watch the same horror films as Robert Thompson and Jon Venables, the killers of James Bulger, it emerged last night.
From the age of six and seven, the Doncaster attackers were allowed to sit through Child's Play videos while their mother smoked cannabis, a relative claimed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...free-torture-innocent-boys.html#ixzz0RQ2K7aCq

Last edited:
im sorry thats just too fuckin long to read all of it and its too repetitive..if you could go ahead and shorten it id be glad to make a real comment..Thanks!

The two attackers are reported to have a long history of anti-social behaviour.
A cafe owner alleged the boys tried to blow up her business after she refused to give them cigarettes.
She told the Sun how the younger boy asked her: 'Can I have a fag?'.
When she refused, she said the boy rode off on his bike, shouting 'Witch, Cow, Slag'.

The pair reported returned a few days later and lit a bonfire next to the gas pipe leading into the cafe, causing £5,000 of damage before it was put out by firemen.
Joy said: 'The whole place could have gone up. These two aren't mischievous, they're just completely evil.'
The Sun also reports the boys have 40 allegations of criminal behaviour on their police record, from setting a girl's hair on fire to throwing rocks at buses in a bid to make them skid.

This tells you everything you need to know about what sort of upbringing they've had......

The families of the victims were in Sheffield Crown Court yesterday to hear the guilty pleas. The defendants, both in shirts and ties, grinned occasionally at their social workers and solicitors during the two-hour hearing. Their parents were not present.

There is no hope for these two. They need to be put down, just like we would with any sick rabid animal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-boys-eat-nettles-threatened-kill-them.html

A courtroom fell silent as their acts of savagery and depravity beyond comprehension were described.

The hush was broken by sobbing when ten seconds of mobile phone footage taken by the older brother during the attack was screened.

The film shows the older victim lying on the ground, his face red with blood and his arms crossed over his chest to protect himself as the younger brother 'taunts and jabs him' with an object.

Despite poor audio quality, the older brother is heard to say: 'Hell of a picture.' The court heard that the younger brother later retorted: 'There's a lot of blood wasted.'
[...]

The horrific attack took place while the brothers were in foster care and despite the fact their family had been well known to social services for 14 years. The brothers were also both known to police.

The ten-year-old 'had the potential' to become a psychopath, a child psychiatrist said.
[...]

By the time the attackers strolled away for a meeting with their father, the eldest victim was close to death and unable to move.
[...]

They are due to be sentenced tomorrow but are likely to be freed from custody within six years, before they reach the age of 18.

They will also enjoy lifelong anonymity, the same freedom from identification granted to the two boys responsible for the 1993 killing of two-year-old James Bulger.

[...]

In a practised routine the brothers befriended the boys, who they had met just once before, by offering to show them a dead fox at a wooded ravine known as the Brickyards. Mr Campbell said what followed was 'both physically painful and emotionally traumatic'.
[...]

First the older victim was choked so he could not breathe. Both boys were forced to eat nettles and dirt before shards of glass from a broken beer bottle were held to their throats and used to scratch them.

Mr Campbell said the elder brother 'focused' on dealing with the 11-year-old and the younger brother on the nine-year-old.

They were gagged with their own socks. Neither dared retaliate.

The younger brother 'jumped' on his victim, landing with two feet on his face. Both boys had their private parts stamped on.

Bricks and stones were hurled at their heads. Some were too heavy for a child to throw and were dropped on them instead. The heaviest bloodstained rock found by police weighed 28lb.

A metal 'hoop' was used to partly strangle the older boy. Barbed wire was used to cut the younger boy's tongue, and his arm was cut with a sharp stick and a cigarette placed in the wound.

The attackers were so concerned about getting incriminating evidence on their clothes that they ordered one boy to lick blood off their trainers.

Mr Campbell said the brothers then moved on to acts of sexual humiliation, including forcing the older victim to perform a sex act on the younger boy.

The brothers then set fire to the boys' clothing, which had been taken off, before covering them with a large piece of plastic sheeting and setting it alight.

They boys were then moved to another spot where a clothes line was used in an attempt to strangle the younger boy. It was wound around his neck three times and pulled tight. One brother asked: 'Are you dying now?'

One brother then told the other it was time to go to meet their father and he replied: 'One minute I need to kill them both because they might just grass on us.'

These two are beyond repair, and should never be released.

Back