• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
op90m1.jpg
35m2vxl.jpg

ajmm1z.jpg

A liquid form of ecstasy hospitalized three children in the College Lakes community last week, Fayetteville police said Monday.

Investigators said the same substance, also known as MDMA, was found along with 47 firearms when officers raided a home in the 400 block of Waterbury Drive on Thursday.

Boyce Jeff Sizemore, 51, and 21-year-old Ashley Elizabeth Skaggs-Smith, who lived at the home, were taken into custody.

Standing in front of dozens of the seized firearms Monday, Assistant Police Chief Charles Kimble said lab tests confirmed the substance given to a 12-, 13-, and 14-year-old was ecstasy.

"We believe they broke it down into a liquid form and it was provided to the children," Kimble said.

[...]

The three juveniles were listed in fair condition Friday, police said. Their conditions were not immediately available Monday, Kimble said, but they were believed to be OK.

Skaggs-Smith was charged with three counts of misdemeanor child abuse.

[...]

Four of the firearms were reported stolen, officers said. A sawed-off shotgun, which is classified as a weapon of mass destruction, was also seized.

[....]

Fayetteville Police Capt. Charles Hunter said firearms are typically seized as a part of a drug arrest.

But the number of weapons found on Waterbury Drive has detectives taking a deeper look.

Hunter said the department is looking at the possibility of "straw purchases," or the illegal purchasing of weapons for other people.

"Not in recent memory have we run across a cache like this," Hunter said, "but one of the things we're looking at is, though they may not be stolen, we're looking at the direction of straw purchases - are these weapons being purchased and held for somebody else or used to transfer weapons."

[...]

Hunter said the department will ask for assistance from the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms as investigators probe the possibility of "straw purchases."

"The proliferation of weapons that are out in the community - as our chief has said, weapons and handguns have almost become a fashion accessory," Hunter said. "And we have to use everything legal" although "we're not against legal gun ownership. This is not about taking someone's lawful right to own a firearm or lawfully own a firearm, but it is about getting unlawfully owned firearms off the street so we don't have to respond at 1, 2, 3, 4 o'clock in the morning and stand over another 16-year-old kid who has been the victim of gun violence."

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...cle_1054f78b-7a97-58df-84db-a9ee847144f6.html

Sounds like the 'kids' wanted to get high, 'given/sold' 'potato/potatoe'.

This made me laugh though:

A sawed-off shotgun, which is classified as a weapon of mass destruction, was also seized

:eek:I'm sorry did the article read "provided it to the children." You provide a glass of water to somebody who's thirsty, you provide a warm blanket to somebody who is cold, we do not 'provide' drugs for children! Hello, Poor choice of words! Rant over!
Hoping this is not the case but I can't imagine why they would provide/give ecstasy in any form to children! Gag, sick, nasty leeches who deserve each other! Those babies are WAY better off out of that situation!

So, I looked at her Facebook, because, well, I felt the need to be totally sickened. Here goes:

She posts that the news articlesabout HER are false, they're lies, in fact her kids did it to themselves (at least that's what I think she is trying to say), she loves Santa very much and we should keep him in our prayers while things get straightened out.

Long story short, we may have a viable candidate who will Google herself and end up here.:devil:

Considering that she is 21 and the kids are 12, 13 and 14.. it's definitely not HER kids.. probably her younger siblings and or their friends. There is a younger girl in her pictures that looks to be her little sister

She'll definitely show up here. Her pics, out of 100, I would say 90 r selfies. It won't b long.....:wait:

they're lies, in fact her kids did it to themselves
Yeap, the kids took the drugs while they were sawing the barrel off the shotgun. I guess the guns the cops found were hidden in their toy boxes and book bags. Bad kids, naughty kids, it'll be coal in your stockings this Christmas from pop or whatever the hell he is to them...

Last edited:
Yeap, the kids took the drugs while they were sawing the barrel off the shotgun. I guess the guns the cops found were hidden in their toy boxes and book books. Bad kids, naughty kids, it'll be coal in your stockings this Christmas from pop or whatever the hell he is to them...
See, we're all getting the hang of this tard defending;)

What an awesome duo these two are! That chick looks like a dump truck. Bad Santa!
Did anyone else catch that her Facebook name is "heroinXchic"? So she loves Ecstasy AND Heroin?
tumblr_lu831gcmLa1qdo4xw.gif

Why? Just.... WHY?! And eeewwww! Really need to find my wire brush because just looking at them and reading her fb posts makes me feel nasty as unholy hell!

And it doesn't matter HOW big his dick is. Aw hell. Why'd you have to put that image in my head so close to my supper time? lmao

Back