• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
16rlzt.jpg

Schanise Barfield, Diamond Gamble, Quinton Washington, Nathaniel Jefferson and a 14-year-old boy have been charged with the murder of a Southwest Side teen​
[...]
after an 18-year-old was fatally shot at his Southwest Side home during a home-invasion robbery, officers pulled over a white vehicle similar to one reported to have been used in several neighborhood robberies
[..]
Inside the Saturn with a broken taillight, police spotted a handgun,
[...]
One of the passengers, a 14-year-old boy, was trembling,
[...]
and after officers separated him from the others, he told officers that the group had just robbed an apartment.
I wanna go home,” he reportedly told
[...]
Police connected the five people in the car with the slaying of Ricardo Ruvalcaba, 18. All five, including the 14-year-old,
[...]
charged with murder and home invasion.
[...]
said group members plotted to rob a home
[...]
where they believed cash, marijuana and electronics were stashed. They drove from the West Side to Ruvalcaba's home Monday armed with a handgun
[..]
Schanise Barfield, 22,
[...]
was charged with first-degree murder, home invasion and three traffic-related citations
[...]
Diamond Gamble, 23, of the 5000 block of West West End Avenue, was charged with first-degree murder and possession of a controlled substance. Nathaniel Jefferson, 24
[...]
and Quinton Washington, 24
[...]
were charged with first-degree murder and home invasion. The 14-year-old, whom police did not identify, also was charged with first-degree murder.
A judge
[...]
ordered the three men held without bail, and set bail for Barfield at $1 million. A juvenile court judge separately ordered the 14-year-old held in custody.

Ruvalcaba was asleep in the two-story brick apartment while his brother, 12, played video games. Another brother, 16, left to go to the store but was forced back inside at gunpoint by four of the suspects, who demanded cash and marijuana
[...]
Ruvalcaba woke up and chased one of the suspects to the front of the house, where he was shot. He collapsed on the front steps of the building and later died
[...]
The 14-year-old suspect's mother said outside court that her son, an eighth-grader at Mark Twain Elementary School, had started to hang out with a bad crowd over the summer.
[...]
she kept him inside after all the windows were broken out of his grandparents' home by gang members last month.

“Monday was the first time he's been out of the house since Thanksgiving, and he caught a murder charge
[...]
he was going to Vegas after New Year's to live with his grandparents.

“I was shipping him to Vegas
[...]
get him away from these gangs, and I couldn't get him out of Chicago quick enough and now he's got a murder charge.”
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-of-southwest-side-murder-20141224-story.html

I would have had him under lock and key until the day he left my house. The only way he would have left would have been with a cop. I have heard so many parents talk about how worried they are of how their kids are driving and they don't appreciate the phone they have been given. And the all time favorite of he goes out and doesn't return until way late and I don't know where he goes. I have taken phones away, keys away, and after a few chances of mine screwing up, locked doors and refused to let them back in until the next morning, told mine to go find someone else to take care of them, and etc. It might have seemed cruel at the time but now my kids know I mean business and don't test me because they will lose every time and regret it. Mine know, one strike you're out. They use to get so mad at me but now they appreciate it. Some of their friends are in jail now but mine aren't by the grace of God and my stubbornness!

Schanise Barfield, Diamond Gamble, Quinton Washington, Nathaniel Jefferson

Holy shit could they have blacker names?

Diamond Gamble is a badass moniker though, damn shame he had to be a piece of shit criminal instead of a lawyer or car salesman or something.

Inside the Saturn with a broken taillight

Genius vehicle to utilize when out and about committing felonies.

One of the passengers, a 14-year-old boy, was trembling,
[...]
and after officers separated him from the others, he told officers that the group had just robbed an apartment.
I wanna go home,” he reportedly told

Ah, not game for the gangster life afterall you stupid piece of shit? Lock em up forever, fuck em. I'm sure they'll deal him out though, have him testify against the others. Hopefully his help ensures the others never seen freedom again.

“Monday was the first time he's been out of the house since Thanksgiving, and he caught a murder charge
[...]
he was going to Vegas after New Year's to live with his grandparents.
“I was shipping him to Vegas
[...]
get him away from these gangs, and I couldn't get him out of Chicago quick enough and now he's got a murder charge.”

Sad situation, if this is true it appears the mom perhaps wasn't trash herself. According to the article both sets of grandparents were in the picture, wonder where dad is at.

Back