• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
Police in Japan are trying to identify a woman whose body was left inside a suitcase at Tokyo's main train station for more than a month.

The suitcase was originally left in a station locker, but after no-one returned to claim it, it was taken to left luggage and opened by staff.

"There was an abnormal odour when we opened the suitcase. Then we saw hair," an unnamed employee told reporters.

The victim was a woman aged between 70 and 90 and about 140cm (4ft 7ins) tall.

She had been folded into a yellow suitcase measuring about 70cm by 50cm by 25cm.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32955073

This is one of the reasons I have a fear being so short. Somebody could literally fold me in half and disguise me or my body into something even shorter. :nailbiting: Tall people don't fold so easily or compact like.....:meh:.....lucky bastards.

But seriously I think some employees will be needing some counseling, an lots of it, after finding something like this. :pompous::grumpy::inpain::yuck:

But seriously I think some employees will be needing some counseling, an lots of it, after finding something like this.

Not only that, but it has been hanging around in their storage facility for several weeks. I would be eyeing all the other forgotten suitcases, if I were them. o_O

Not only that, but it has been hanging around in their storage facility for several weeks. I would be eyeing all the other forgotten suitcases, if I were them. o_O
I might be too cared to open another one tho. Like ever again. Even my own. I would be traveling using grocery bags. Clear, small and plastic ones. Maybe even carry on so my bags didn't mingle to touch other luggage. Needless to say but I'm pretty sure I'd be too traumatized to eye another one again...

Nobody smelled anything before for a month o_O what was she in... a fucking kryptonite suitcase.

This is one of the reasons I have a fear being so short. Somebody could literally fold me in half and disguise me or my body into something even shorter. :nailbiting: Tall people don't fold so easily or compact like.....:meh:.....lucky bastards.

But seriously I think some employees will be needing some counseling, an lots of it, after finding something like this. :pompous::grumpy::inpain::yuck:

You're less likely to get cut up after being murdered for the disposal though.

Back