• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
4fxpup.jpg
Tragic mom: Crystal Goodwin, pictured here with her young daughter in a pool in 2010, was discovered dead and covered in blood outside a warehouse in South Philadelphia Sunday
[...]
a woman who had been missing for several days was discovered naked and covered in blood behind a warehouse in South Philadelphia
[...]
The victim was identified by relatives as Crystal Goodwin, but police have yet to confirm this information, only describing her as a white female between the ages of 35 and 40.
[...]
shocking discovery was made just before 2pm in the 1900 block of South Christopher Columbus Boulevard
[...]
A man came upon the woman's body lying in the weeds near the shopping center and called police. He said Crystal Goodwin had a large laceration on the right side of her rib cage
[...]
A responding paramedic pronounced Goodwin dead at the scene. As of Monday morning, there was no word on the woman's cause of death.
[...]
Miss Goodwin had been battling drug addiction for years, and they are convinced she was murdered.

In a tragic twist, Goodwin's family members were on their way to the mall to pick up supplies for Thanksgiving when her body was discovered at 1.38pm dumped near a warehouse.
[....]
relatives walked over to the police officers who arrived on the scene and showed them pictures of the missing woman and her tattoos, which turned out to be a match.

Just moments after the medical examiner's vehicle had removed Crystal Goodwin's battered body from the scene, her distraught mother pulled up outside the mall.
‘Is it a girl? Is it a girl? Is it my daughter? No, no, don't tell,’ she screamed,
[...]
Lydia Callsen, the mother of Crystal Goodwin's boyfriend, said the couple have a young daughter together.
[....]
added that Crystal, who had a long criminal record including theft and drug possession charges, had been released from prison only last Tuesday and disappeared the following day.

Investigators have not ruled Goodwin’s death a homicide yet, but her family believe that she was killed as a result of foul play.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-just-days-release-prison.html#ixzz3K37pzQFX
her FB
https://www.facebook.com/crystal.goodwin.714?fref=browse_search

I searched though it. The recent release made me really curious if she had any charges to help explain this. Caught dealing and maybe snitched on her supplier kind of thing.

To sum it up, she has a drug problem and shoplifts to support it. No, nothing says that outright but her charges show a pattern that I recognize, I've seen it before. She had 8 Retail Theft charges, 7 various Possession charges, Robbery, Burglary. She has some serious drug charges but they are older, like 2007, they were Possession with Intent but they are old, the recent stuff is all Retail Theft and simply Possession.

Fresh out of prison, desperate to get back on the drugs, no money on hand to get it, perhaps she tried to turn a trick or two for some dope and got killed by a john.

could be the opposite Jack....maybe she was cleaning up and some of her old friends felt "threatened" by what she may have known...

Back