• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
a1hgk1.jpg

Gina Burger​
Sixteen-year-old Gina Burger was last seen June 23, after she left her apartment to borrow tea bags from a neighbor.
[...]
the neighbor's 6-year-old daughter was the last person to see the girl

Her body was found Wednesday in a landfill
[...]
Police said she was stabbed in the chest. One week into the investigation, police don't have new information about what happened.

"It is a little frustrating. We're out canvassing the area again today, trying to talk with neighbors again, friends family," said Chief Bob Gavalier of
[...]
Police Department.

Burger's mom, Jacqueline Bacher, can't wrap her mind around it.

"The thought, I mean, how many days did she lay in a landfill with garbage? And nobody cared that that's where she ended up?"
[...]
Now, investigators want to talk to a teen named "James." They say he's someone who knew Gina and may be able to help

"We're checking with her friends. We're checking with social media, trying to get some type of lead on who can … at least seen her last,"
[...]
Police won't call "James" a person of interest. At this point, they say they have no leads on the case. That's tough for Gina's mom to hear.

"There are consequences for this,"
[....]
"You don't just disregard somebody's life and throw them in a trash bin and that's it and think you can live your life like nothing went on, because we're certainly not living our life like nothing went on now."

Police are hoping to get new forensic information into their office by the end of Monday that will help them with the investigation.
http://www.wtae.com/news/workers-find-womans-body-in-mercer-county-landfill/26668998#ixzz36A6kdiTE

Wow, I'm sure that blindsided the family! Go next door to the neighbors and not seen again until you're found dead in the landfill. Poor Gina, Poor Mama.

Something that seems so innocent and bam.... Gone. I hate to say it, but I wonder if she had plans you sneak around and meet someone? I hope they check her computer/phone to see who she may have been communicating with :(

Something that seems so innocent and bam.... Gone. I hate to say it, but I wonder if she had plans you sneak around and meet someone? I hope they check her computer/phone to see who she may have been communicating with :(

That is probably why they want to talk to "James".

article-2678405-1F58FE5500000578-954_634x594_zps6iyzrpy6.jpg
article-2678405-1F58F27600000578-965_634x352_zpsblx55dgy.jpg

Bastard is smiling.

Police have arrested a suspect in the stabbing death of an Ohio girl found at a Mercer County dump.

Police say 18-year old Ricki Williams IV has been arrested for Burger’s murder.

[...]

The Mercer County Coroner’s Office reports Burger sustained a fatal stab wound to the chest.

[...]

“She wasn’t just a piece of trash to be disregarded,” Bacher said. “Then, to find her in a landfill; I mean, that’s someone who has no regard for life.”

[...]

Bacher said her daughter would never just run away.

Police have not yet determined where the teen was actually killed.

Pennsylvania State Police released a description of Burger and her clothing earlier this week, hoping the public could help in identifying her.

Investigators said the transfer site takes in trucks from a wide area, from Clarion County to Erie to parts of Ohio.

[...].
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014...murder-suspect-accused-of-stabbing-ohio-girl/

He almost looks proud in that picture. Maybe he's just excited he earned his first tear drop tat.
Glad he's 18 and hope he gets life.

24d232w.jpg

Ricki D. Williams IV​
An Ohio man charged with killing a teenage girl stuffed her body in a playpen bag and carried it past her mother -- even offering the woman a chance to "buy a baby thing" -- before disposing of the remains in the trash
[...]
Ricki D. Williams IV, 18, of Youngstown, was held without bond after a court hearing Wednesday in
[...]
Investigators said he confessed to killing the girl,
[....]
Burger was stabbed inside an apartment at a complex
[...]
where she lived with her mother
[...]
Another woman helped Williams dispose of the body under threat of death
[...]
Williams is charged with aggravated murder and kidnapping. More charges are expected
[...]
Jaqueline Bacher reported her daughter missing around 11 p.m. on June 23, three hours after Burger had left their apartment to borrow bags for iced tea.
[...]
Bacher told officers that while she waited outside for an officer to take a missing person's report, she saw Williams walk out of another apartment struggling to carry what appeared to be a bag used to store a portable playpen.

Bacher told police that Williams asked her if she "wanted to buy a baby thing." An officer soon arrived and Bacher did not see what Williams did with the bag
[...]
She said she saw what appeared to be the same bag in a trash container outside the apartment complex the next day.
[..]
On June 26, police went to the apartment of a woman Burger sometimes visited. A manager of the complex let them inside and police discovered blood stains throughout the house.

Investigators found the woman who lived in the apartment the next day. She told officers she helped Williams dispose of Burger's body in the bag for her son's playpen after Williams threatened to kill her.

The woman said Williams forced her and Burger into the woman's bedroom and allowed them to smoke a "last cigarette," the police report said. Williams then tried to force the woman to stab Burger. When she refused, Williams grabbed the knife and stabbed the teen once in the chest
[..]
A fugitive task force from the U.S. Marshal's Office found Williams on Tuesday evening in Youngstown and arrested him.
http://www.wtae.com/news/arrest-mad...mercer-county-landfill/26754408#ixzz36RU3rk1W

I am only wtfing that because of this:

An Ohio man charged with killing a teenage girl stuffed her body in a playpen bag and carried it past her mother -- even offering the woman a chance to "buy a baby thing" -- before disposing of the remains in the trash

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!?!?!!!!

And I can't even imagine the mother's anguish at now knowing her baby was in that play pen bag.

wouldn't the bag have been a lil mishaped to have been a playpen tho? I can't imagine someone actually believing that the bag contained a playpen unless he had stuffed material around the body to fill in the bag gaps, like around the head and feet at least. . . . right? This vile asshole has no soul,to walk past the girls mother and offering if she wants a baby thing; could you imagine if she would have said yes and accepted the bag. . :eek:

I can't imagine someone actually believing that the bag contained a play
Mom was probably so upset about her daughter being missing and waiting for the police that she only half looked at what he was doing. She might never have thought about it, if he hadn't made asked his question.

I'm sure he asked the question of her just to prove how good he was and figured he was never going to be caught. It's hard to believe he let the other woman live as a witness, or we haven't heard all about her story yet.

I think he should be tied up and put in the trash fill. Let him get pecked on by birds, eaten by ants and rats, and have to look at the shredder/compactor every day as he get closer and closer to it. Maybe they could rig a rope above the shredder so every time he moves it lowers him a couple of inches into it's jaws. Rig it so it takes about a week to get to his toes and another week before it gets him all done.

I'm having a VERY hard time believing the unnamed woman's story. So okay, say we believe that he threatened her life, too. Once he was gone, why didn't she RUN to the cops? ESPECIALLY after she'd witnessed what he did to a defenseless 16 year old, she should have been eager to see the dude locked up. She had all the evidence in the world against this psycho in her own apartment...something feels very off about her version of events.

As for the psycho himself--I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's done this before, and it's a darn good thing they got him now or there would be more bodies before too long. This guy must have been as cool as a freakin' cucumber, not only to walk past (and make that comment to) the mother, but he was obviously disposing of the body right there, just as the police pulled up. He's the scariest type of psycho there is.

So I'm thinking they really didn't have any leads until they told mom she was found in a playpen bag ... poor mother. She obviously pointed them to the exact location the bag came from.

Unfuckingbelieveable. And I'm with the others ... bitch who owned the apartment is lying - story is just way off.

He's already this fucking cruel at 18 makes me wonder just what made him so evil. No one wakes up one day and decides murder is coming up after Bacon and eggs. At least I don't.

He's already this fucking cruel at 18 makes me wonder just what made him so evil. No one wakes up one day and decides murder is coming up after Bacon and eggs. At least I don't.
I agree with you completely, that kid's been through some serious shit to act that way.

An Ohio man has been sentenced to 62 years behind bars for the brutal murder of a 16-year-old girl whose body he carried in a playpen bag to a landfill after killing her.

Ricki Williams, 22, was jailed on Tuesday for the 2014 murder of Gina Burger.

Burger had been at her birth mother Jackie Bacher's apartment in Austintown, Ohio, when she vanished not long after telling her she was going out to get bags for ice tea.

The teenager was adopted when she was three and taken out of Bacher's care.

She grew up in Texas, with adoptive mother Michelle Bennett, and had traveled to Ohio to spend time with her birth siblings after reconnecting with them on Facebook.

On June 23, she ended up in the apartment of her birth mother's neighbor where Williams, who is homeless and who she did not know beforehand, was staying.

He stabbed her to death and chillingly pulled the knife out of her chest to smell it afterwards.

The neighbor Ronisha Johnson, testified against him and described the killing. She said Williams held her and Gina hostage and the teenager pleaded for her life before being stabbed to death.

After he killed her, Williams used a bag that Johnson used to carry her son's portable playpen to move the teenager's body out of her apartment.

He brazenly left it in the dumpster outside where it sat for a whole day before being taken by trash collectors to a landfill 20 miles away across state lines near Hermitage, Pennsylvania.

As he left the apartment complex with Gina's body in the bag he was carrying, he walked past Bacher, who had called police to report her missing and sickeningly asked her if she wanted to 'buy it'.

It is not known if he was aware she was the victim's mother at the time.

On Tuesday, Williams was sentenced to 62 years in jail.

He was remorseless and maintained his innocence, telling the judge: 'I didn't kill that girl.

'I just want to put that out there.

'I didn't do it and I'm sticking with it,' he said, according to WYTV which attended the sentencing hearing.

In earlier proceedings, he tried to plea guilty by way of insanity. He was convicted on a plea deal but claims he only accepted it to avoid being executed.

Bacher, who overdosed on heroin days after Gina's murder and who paraded herself to local media as her mother in the immediate aftermath of her death, was not present for the sentencing.

Bennett was there, having travelled from Texas to see Gina's killer put behind bars.

In a stern victim impact statement, she labeled him a 'piece of s***' and 'waste of oxygen.'

''You're a piece of s*** who killed a defenseless and innocent 16 year-old, 5ft 3, 100lb child.

Gina's biological siblings told of her troubled upbringing at the time of her death.

'She had such a bad life,' one told The Youngstown Vindicator.

She had gone to Ohio to visit her birth family with the permission of her adoptive mother who thought it would help her.

For weeks beforehand, she had been acting out in Texas and complained to her school that she had been abused in some way by her adoptive mother.

Bennett blames herself for the killing, saying she should never have let her go to visit.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5372283/Ohio-man-22-sentenced-murder-girl-16.html
[doublepost=1518208533,1518208465][/doublepost]
4908B9F000000578-5372283-image-m-4_1518185318113.jpg
4908A3C000000578-5372283-image-a-5_1518185323824.jpg

4908A3A200000578-5372283-image-a-10_1518185505180.jpg

Birth mother

Back