• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.fox23.com/news/body-foun...ngs/541950033?ecmp=kokitv_social_facebook_sfp
[....]
Police confirm that the body of a woman was found Monday inside a family bathroom at the Walmart in Sand Springs. At this time, police are not sure how long the woman was in the bathroom.
[....]
employees assumed that the family bathroom was out of order because it was locked. Employees placed an out of order sign on the door that remained there through the weekend.

On Monday, employees unlocked the bathroom door and found the woman.

Sand Springs Police say their preliminary investigation shows nothing suspicious about the woman's death.

Apparently more than a few people actually have heart attacks while they are sitting on the toliet. Maybe they don;t feel good and think that can help, not sure

Apparently more than a few people actually have heart attacks while they are sitting on the toliet. Maybe they don;t feel good and think that can help, not sure

That really is what happens in some cases. The heart attack symptoms are misinterpreted as flu and upset stomach, nausea, heartburn,etc.

Elvis died on the toilet .
He was addicted to pain killers .
He was trying to take a dump
True

Gotta love those Wal-mart employees, always on top of the situation. Locked door? Must be out of order, let's just put a sign on it and leave it alone. Probably the smell is what finally prompted someone to unlock the door. Hell, if the ventilation was better, I'm guessing she'd still be in there.

Former walmart housekeeper here.
I am very perplexed at this. Seriously. We always had maintenance scheduled. (Maintenance being a housekeeper. )
Between all of us, we would have looked to see what was wrong and if we had skills to fix it. The only thing we needed a real plumber for was their skill at unblocking or actually changing the toilet.

This... I don't get it.

Former walmart housekeeper here.
I am very perplexed at this. Seriously. We always had maintenance scheduled. (Maintenance being a housekeeper. )
Between all of us, we would have looked to see what was wrong and if we had skills to fix it. The only thing we needed a real plumber for was their skill at unblocking or actually changing the toilet.

This... I don't get it.
You were part of a better team.

Poor management here? A whole store full of employees *thats not my job points directly to management.

Back