• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://www.metronews.ca/vancouver/local/article/297283--dad-convinced-of-innocence

Dad convinced of innocence
Jenkins’ father plans to offer reward for capture of Fiore’s killer

Because there is NO chance that he may have actually committed this crime?

Get a clue asshole.

You son was a cold blooded, narcissistic, woman beating, piece of shit.....

And putting up all your money to prove otherwise will do absolutely nothing to change that fact.....

Although I am betting that your business a down since this started so you are fronting this money to save YOUR lively hood......

In all reality you couldn't care less about him, this is all about you and your lifestyle.

So, Daddy doesn't think his son is a killer? Hhhhmmmm.....by my count....he killed 2 people. Jasmine, and himself. :stupido3:

I am embarrassed to admit that when I watched a news program showing the Motel room he hung himself in, I started laughing because they showed the coat rack he used and it had an air freshener hanging from it. I guess that room must have stunk to high hell......

http://www.edmontonsun.com/news/edmonton/2009/09/02/10725901.html

BMW sues Calgary killer
The German automaker alleges Jenkins, 32, entered into a written lease agreement on June 6, 2007, whereby he leased a 2007 BMW 335xi sedan

BMW says Jenkins agreed to make monthly payments of $932 up until June 2010, however the company claims he breached the agreement by failing to make the payments.

Jenkins allegedly made his last payment in March 2009 and had not forked over any money since.

BMW says the luxury sedan was returned to them and subsequently sold, but note there is a deficiency owing on the vehicle in the amount of $12,750 plus interest.

Sounds like the dumb fuck didn't know how to handle money either.
"Daddy, help me."

Anyone hear anything about Jenkins' mother?

Jenkins Mother Quote:
“Ryan is a good young man and I have to prove his innocence—that’s my goal in life,” she says. “I believe my son is innocent.”
I wonder who she thinks could have done it and how...

If someone else did it, how does she explain him going on the lam before the body was even identified? (Who runs off when a body is found near their home?) How does she explain all the blood in his car? Some deviant impersonated her son while he was drugged and tied up in the closet?

Poor delusional woman... probably why she ended up with such a son.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ryan-jenkins-sister-brother-innocent-murder-model-jasmine/story?id=8489604

Ryan Jenkins' Sister Says Hanged Reality Show Contestant Was Innocent in Model's Murder
"I hold onto the thought that he couldn't possibly do this," Alena Jenkins told "Good Morning America" today in an exclusive interview about her brother, Ryan Jenkins. "Until proven without a doubt I have to say my brother is innocent."

Jenkins, 32, was the only suspect in last month's murder of his wife, former bikini model Jasmine Fiore, 28.

"He seemed somewhat normal, but he was very, very distraught over his wife," Alena Jenkins said, recalling a conversation she had with her brother before a warrant was issued for his arrest.

Alena Jenkins said her brother, 13 years older than she, told her that he loved his wife and that he was "very, very upset."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...smine-fiore’s-ex-was-reunite-her-says-his-mom

EXCLUSIVE: Slain Model Jasmine Fiore’s Ex Was To Reunite With Her Says His MomEXCLUSIVE: Slain Model Jasmine Fiore’s Ex Was To Reunite With Her Says His Mom.

Michael Cardosi – who was married to Fiore for three years – reunited with her on a Southern California beach while he was out on parole for a drugs-related crime. They were spotted being affectionate with one another but three days later she was dead.

“They loved each other very much but the truth was Jasmine was capable of having multiple relationships. I liked Jasmine as a person but she and my son were too similar in a lot of ways. They both liked to party and have a good time and their relationship was very volatile at times.â€￾

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/24/jasmine-fiore-memorial-photos/

Jasmine Fiore Memorial Photos

Jasmine Fiore's friends and family gathered at a ranch in Santa Cruz, CA on Sunday -- and the private ceremony was decorated with a bunch of old photos of the former model.

We're told the emotional memorial was held at the estate of Joanna Miller -- granddaughter of Walt Disney -- because Jasmine was good friends with Joanna's son.

We're told a larger, public memorial for Jasmine will be held on October 4 in Las Vegas.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ci...ntacruzsentinel.com-www.santacruzsentinel.com
Jasmine Fiore's family, friends remember former Bonny Doon girl; Murdered model was 'just getting her life set up,' mom says

BONNY DOON -- About 100 people gathered in Bonny Doon on Sunday to remember Jasmine Fiore, the young woman who grew up riding horses in the Santa Cruz Mountains and became a model.

Fiore, 28, was murdered in Southern California in August.

Her husband, reality TV contestant Ryan Jenkins, whom she was trying to leave, is suspected in her death. He hanged himself in a Canadian motel room about a week after Fiore was killed.

Last week, Fiore's mother, Lisa Lepore, collected her daughter's remains in Los Angeles. She met with police there for three hours to discuss the case, which may take months to wrap up because investigators want to be certain Jenkins acted alone, according to Lepore.

But Fiore's loved ones are trying to move on.

Sunday's outdoor memorial service on a property in Bonny Doon was a healing time, Lepore said. Friends told stories about how Fiore had inspired them and talked about how, as she celebrated successes, Fiore made efforts to ensure her friends also achieved their goals.

Friends remembered Fiore as a fun-loving, funny and down-to-earth woman who could be glamorous or go camping. She loved to work in her rooftop garden at her apartment, earned her real estate license and was a personal trainer.

"She was just a wonderful friend, and you could tell so many people were moved by having her in their lives through the years," Lepore said.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/28/police-receive-ryan-jenkins-hard-drive/
Police Receive Ryan Jenkins' Hard Drive

Buena Park Police officials tell TMZ they've now received the computer hard drive found with Ryan Jenkins when he was discovered hanged back in August.

We're told the BPPD received the hard drive from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police -- who found the computer in Jenkins' room in the Thunderbird Motel in British Columbia on August 23.

As we've previously reported, no suicide note was found with Jenkins -- but police tell us they hope there will be data on the hard drive that will shed new light on the murder of swimsuit model Jasmine Fiore.

Police tell us the case could be closed within weeks.

We're told a larger, public memorial for Jasmine will be held on October 4 in Las Vegas.

This is totally not needed.

Why not remember her as she was when she was younger. Vegas ain't the place to hold a memorial for her.

It'll be like all the people who didn't know her celebrating her death.

My cred? I live 90 miles from Vegas. I know how it goes.

Ryan Jenkins's 'Suicide Note' Found on His Computer

Detectives searching reality show contestant Ryan Jenkins's hard drive in their investigation of his wife's murder say they have found a will Jenkins wrote three days before his suicide.

Buena Park police investigators say they consider the will a "suicide note" because it provides insight into what Jenkins was thinking as he sat in a rundown motel in British Columbia in late August, the subject of an international manhunt after he was named a suspect in Jasmine Fiore's murder.

In the letter, the Megan Wants a Millionaire star blames Fiore for his predicament, saying she was beautiful, he loved her, and she made him jealous by sleeping with former boyfriends.

"It was clearly defined that Mr. Jenkins was jealous of multiple side relationships that she had," Buena Park Police Sgt. William Kohanek tells PEOPLE.

Jenkins doesn't mention in the one-and-a-half-page letter Fiore's death, the manner in which she died, or that he was a suspect in her death – very incriminating omissions, Kohanek says.

"The lack of acknowledging that he'd just lost his wife speaks volumes," Kohanek says.

In the will, which was not printed out, Jenkins leaves money and possessions to family members, and apologizes to them for the negative media attention the situation had brought them, Kohanek says. He says investigators found the will over the weekend, on a laptop computer that was found in Jenkins' motel room Aug. 23, after he hanged himself.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20310386,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Back