• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

totallytoddler

Veteran Member
BUENA PARK CALIF.– The county coroner conducted an autopsy Sunday to determine the cause of death of a woman whose body was found Saturday stuffed in a suitcase and left in a dumpster at a Buena Park apartment complex.

A resident looking for recyclables in the 7400 block of Franklin Street just after 7 a.m. Saturday morning opened the suitcase to discover the body, Buena Park Police Lt. Robin Sells said.

Police would not comment on the condition of the body or how long it was believed to have been in the dumpster. A police news release said the woman was small-framed and in her 20s and said she had no identification.

Witness Brian Anders said he saw a blood-stained suitcase in the dumpster below his second-floor apartment.

Anders said he was awakened at 7 a.m. by the voice of the property manager talking on his cell phone to police. He said he heard the words, “Dead body in the dumpster.â€￾

Anders said he went downstairs where he saw a small mustard-colored suitcase – which he estimated to be 3 feet long by 2 feet wide by 2 feet tall – in the dumpster, unzipped.

“I saw some skin, some hair, a mole,â€￾ Anders said. He said a corner of the suitcase was stained by blood.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/park-body-dumpster-2530049-police-buena

BUENA PARK -- Police say the body of a nude woman found stuffed inside a suitcase showed signs of trauma.

The suitcase containing the woman's remains was found in a dumpster behind an apartment complex in the 7400 block of Franklin Street.

A man looking for recyclables made the grisley discovery around 7 a.m. Saturday.

An autopsy performed Sunday revealed that the woman suffered physical trauma, but the cause of death has not been determined pending toxicology testing.

Investigators would not comment further on the condition of the body, but say the victim probably died within a few hours of her discovery.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-suitcase-dumpster-body,0,4963951.story

How very sad. I hope this is not the beginning of something bigger.

Suitcases should be outlawed.

This IS really sad...is no one looking for her???? In her 20's and not reported missing? Interested in the sketch that the artist is working on.

Authorities today were still working to identify the body of a nude woman found inside a suitcase in a trash bin at a Buena Park apartment complex.

A man discovered the body stuffed into a gray suitcase behind an apartment complex in the 7400 block of Franklin Street on Saturday morning, said Buena Park Police Sgt. Shawn Morgan. Coroner’s officials conducted an autopsy Sunday but the results have not been released. Police are treating the case as a homicide, Morgan said.

The woman, believed to be in her 20s, was about 5 feet 5, with dark hair and weighed about 120 pounds. Her body showed evidence of trauma, Morgan said.

A police sketch artist is developing an image of the woman to help with identification.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/08/victim-still-unidentified-in-buena-park-homicide.html

Gee witness Brian Anders must have bat hearing.

Witness Brian Anders said he saw a blood-stained suitcase in the dumpster below his second-floor apartment.

Anders said he was awakened at 7 a.m. by the voice of the property manager talking on his cell phone to police. He said he heard the words, “Dead body in the dumpster.”

Granted it's the summer and he could have had his window open and the manager could have been hysterical, thus speaking loudly.
Just odd that Mr. Anders was oh so helpful with this reporter. Describing what he saw inside the suitcase? yuck.

LOS ANGELES (KABC)
-- A body found in a suitcase in Buena Park has been identified as missing 28-year-old former swimsuit model Jasmine Fiore. Police believe she was strangled.
Authorities have already named a person of interest in the case. Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a 32-year-old Canadian man, first r Motors."
The suitcase was discovered at about 7 a.m. on Saturday in an alley next to a vacant apartment building at 7457 Franklin Street. Authorities said a man was digging through the trash to look for recyclables when he found a small suitcase. When he opened it, he found a woman's body.
It was partially opened, I lifted it up one time and saw skin, but I wasn't sure, so I lifted it up again," said witness Frank DiStefano. "Then when I saw the marks on the body and everything, I verified that it was a body. I immediately called 911."
Family members say Jasmine Fiore was last seen at her Fairfax District home on Thursday afternoon. The swimsuit model had recently moved to the area from Las Vegas to open a personal training business.
Jasmine's mother says that she was in Los Angeles last week to visit her daughter. She says that Jasmine was on her way to San Diego to attend a poker tournament.
"Anybody who even sees a vehicle that may resemble this description, we ask that you give us a call," said Officer Faden.
Jasmine's mother says that her daughter has worked as a coordinator for Playboy's "Girls of Golf." She has also modeled for Las Vegas hotels and has done advertising for radio personality Howard Stern.
eported Fiore missing on Saturday evening. Jenkins is currently appearing on the VH1 reality series, "Megan Wants a Millionaire."
There are fears Jenkins is headed north of the border. He could be driving one of two cars: His own car, a black BMW X5 with Canadian plates HLY275; or the missing car of Fiore's, a white 2007 Mercedes CL S550 with black rims, tinted windows and paper plates that read "Platinum
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=6971044
According to reports, ‘Megan Wants a Millionaire’ contestant, Ryan Jenkins, is not only a person of interest in the murder of model Jasmine Fiore, but is also her husband.

TMZ reports that Jenkins and Jasmine married earlier this year. Jenkins made it to the finals of the VHI reality show, but headed straight for Las Vegas when he was eliminated and met Fiore.

Police say after Jenkins reported Jasmine missing, they were unsuccessful in trying to contact him and fear he may have fled to where he resides—across the border in Calgary, Canada.

Megan Hauserman of the VH1 show, spoke to TMZ by phone and said Jenkins seemed nice, smart, and she is shocked at what has happened.

Police say this photo is of a vehicle similar to one Jenkins may be driving. If anyone has any information regarding this case, the Buena Park Police Department asks they call 714-
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...erest-in-Jasmine-Fiore-murder-was-her-husband
33aqfti.jpg
15yf02r.jpg

Fiore and Jenkins had left Los Angeles together Thursday and were bound for a poker tournament in San Diego, according to Lapore, who had been staying with her daughter. Fiore left with her suitcase "packed to the gills . . . probably the same one she was stuffed in," Lapore said.

On Tuesday, Buena Park police said they were still trying to determine the relationship between Jenkins and Fiore, and said there were suggestions that the pair were married in Las Vegas. Lapore said she did not believe that a legitimate marriage had occurred.

Jenkins is believed to be driving Fiore's 2007 white Mercedes CL S550 with black rims and tinted windows, police said. Buena Park police investigators said the paper license plate that read "Platinum Motors" was replaced with the license plate HLY275, believed to be from Jenkins' black BMW sport utility vehicle.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-model19-2009aug19,0,7708988.story
JasmineFioremodelmurderedbyJenkins.jpg

Awww Nawww!
According to Jenkins profile on the VH1 site, he's an investment banker with these enlightened views about women and relationships:

Says he has left many amazing women in his life primarily because he wanted more women.
States the only time he cheated on his ex was when he wanted to break up with her.
Claims that he molds "player girls" into "princesses."
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ire-contestant-wanted-for-playboy-murder.html
Egotistical much?? Yep!
RyanAlexanderJenkinssuspectinmurder.jpg

Ryan Alexander Jenkins Headshot

Wait, WHAT??
Isn't this guy still on the show?
Holy MOTHER!

(yeah, i watch Megan Wants a Millionaire)

Wait, WHAT??
Isn't this guy still on the show?
Holy MOTHER!

(yeah, i watch Megan Wants a Millionaire)
According to what WW posted:
Jenkins made it to the finals of the VHI reality show, but headed straight for Las Vegas when he was eliminated and met Fiore.
(yeah, i've watched Megan Wants a Millionaire, too... brain death fodder)

But now we will watch the show, knowing he's wanted... but not as a Millionaire for Megan.
Megan Doesn't Want A Killer, Season One.

Reality Star Ryan Jenkins Murdered Swimsuit Model Jasmine Fiore

UPDATE:
ryanjenkins.jpg

LOS ANGELES -- Buena Park police say they want to speak to a reality show contestant in connection with the death of a swimsuit model whose nude body was found stuffed in a suitcase.

Jasmine Fiore, 28, was last seen about 2:00 p.m. Thursday at her home in the 800 block of Edinburgh Avenue, near Melrose Avenue, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

On Tuesday, police identified Fiore as the woman whose body was discovered in a suitcase behind an apartment complex in Buena Park last weekend.

There are reports that Fiore was strangled.

Now authorities are searching for Ryan Alexander Jenkins, who is considered a person of interest in Fiore's death.

He is currently a contestant on the VH1 reality show, 'Megan Wants a Millionaire."

The star, Megan Hauserman, says Jenkins met Fiore at a strip club in Las Vegas after getting booted from the show, according to TMZ.

Megan tells the website that Jenkins married Fiore two days later.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-missing-swimsuit-model,0,7187587.story

Can a mod maybe change thread title to my title here...since she has been identified??? Maybe I'll PM someone.....

Last edited:
jasminefiore.jpg

I know I shouldn't speak ill of the dead and that I am probably going to hell; but she looks like she was made from plastic in that picture.

That is probably how he prefers his women.......

:dong:

OK well thats all fine and good but remember SHES THE VICTIM here.Plastic or not thats someones daughter,grand daughter whatever shes the victim.I thought we knocked down the ones that did it! on this site,not the ones brutalized and stuffed in suitcases.Hate to see what you would say if she was related to you.

Nobody bashing her Whisper....its just that based on the picture she is EVERYTHING that SOCA is typecast as....

Shallow

Plastic and

Fake.

Thats what we are making fun of

At least then I would have been able to ask if she paid for that face job, or if it was done by a first year med student.....

MJC....dude...are you serious? She was a beautiful young woman who was brutally murdered and stuffed in a fucking suitcase and thrown in the garbage FFS!!!!!!
What the fuck does any surgery she may or may not have had....have to do with this case? NOTHING!

Why don't you bash on the fucktard that killed her??? I can't believe you all are talking shit about this girl.
You should all take a look at YOURSELVES in the mirror....then ask yourself how YOU would be remembered...or what people might say about YOU if you were brutally murdered and thrown away?

Rest In Peace Jasmine. You were beautiful...and should be remembered that way.

He isn't any better in my book believe me....

And I hope they catch him soon....

But I am sorry

I still don't find her attractive.....

And the other question I do have though.....

Is how far into Mexico is this guy?

And has anybody thought to look there yet?

A reality TV millionaire is being hunted by cops in connection to the death of a swimsuit model who was found naked and stuffed into a suitcase. The suitcase was tossed into an Orange County dumpster.

Model Jasmine Fiore, 28, was reportedly with Ryan Alexander Jenkins -- a contestant on VH1's "Megan Wants a Millionaire" -- at a poker party in San Diego the night before she vanished. The reality show star was described by cops as a "person of interest."

"Ryan is currently speaking to his attoney and will fully cooperate with the police in this matter," his publicist told gossip website TMZ.com. "He is planning on meeting with them in the near future."
http://www.nbcmiami.com/entertainme...rch-for-Missing-Swimsuit-Model--53572632.html

Back