• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A dog found dead in a crate inside a bedroom closet has led to charges against a Missouri man who police say left the pet behind when he was evicted from his apartment.

Blayne Trevor Theunissen, 25, is charged with animal neglect and animal abuse, a misdemeanor.

The apartment manager told the animal control officer that after Theunissen was evicted, they went into the apartment and found the dog dead and decomposing in the bedroom closet.

The dog was a female chocolate Labrador retriever mix.

The dog's body was examined by a veterinarian, who determined she was severely emaciated at the time of death. Her 'body condition score' was a 1 out of 9.

The veterinarian's report said there were large maggots found on her of more mature larvae.

The investigator noted he tried to reach Theunissen numerous times.

"At this time, Blayne Theunissen is refusing to cooperate with the investigation involving animal abuse and neglect," said the special investigator in his report.

The eviction notice went up on Theunissen's door on June 30, according to apartment management. The eviction was executed on Sept. 7, although Theunissen was not there.

It is unclear how long the dog had been left alone, unfed in her crate in the apartment closet.

http://myfox8.com/2017/11/17/firefi...is-dog-locked-in-crate-to-die-after-eviction/
dog.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/blayne.boeckman

Fire Fighter/EMT at Kansas City Missouri Fire Department (KCFD)

I just read this story on one of my friends facebook page. I guess she knows this DBag through other friends and has nothing nice to say of him.

Our dog busted out of his crate ... Like he bent it. I was impressed, first because he ecaped at all, then again becuase once he was out of there he played the ' what to do ... what to do...Game and he did nothing ... didn't wreck our stuff.

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
A firefighter with the Kansas City Fire Department received a 15-day jail sentence with suspended imposition of sentence after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of animal neglect in Platte County Circuit Court.

Blayne Theunissen, 25, pleaded guilty after leaving his chocolate labrador locked in her crate after he was evicted from an apartment in June of 2017. In September the dog was discovered by apartment complex staff as they were preparing the apartment for a new tenant.
Thuenissen will serve two years probation, complete 40 hours of community service and not possess any animals while on probation or the jail sentence will be carried out.
1583900725652.png
1583900733426.png

I would not want an evil-fuck psychopathic firefighter like him coming to rescue me, I'd just be like, go the fuck home, I'll jump out the window without your help, bitch!

Back