• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
Black lives matter seems to have become a dangerous pro-criminal terrorist movement

Have to love this idiot, like they wouldn't have shot at them had they known they were cops instead of regular citizens, guess everyone over there has distinctive red and blue police lights on their vans

"It was a poor decision to use plainclothes officers in a protest setting because it made it difficult for people to identify police officers, which is essential to the safety of community members," Kayla Reed, a field organizer with the Organization of Black Struggle, said in a statement.

Belmar said at a news conference that officers had been tracking the suspect, who they believed was armed, during a protest marking the death of Brown, the black, unarmed 18-year-old whose killing by a white Ferguson police officer touched off the national "Black Lives Matter" movement.
At the height of what was already a rowdy protest in which rocks and bottles were thrown at officers, gunshots rang out from the area near a strip of stores, including some that had been looted. Belmar believes the shots came from about six different shooters. It was not clear what prompted the exchange, but Belmar said the groups had been feuding.

At one point, the suspect crossed the street and apparently spotted the plainclothes officers arriving in an unmarked van with distinctive red and blue police lights, Belmar said. He said the suspect shot into the hood and windshield.

The officers fired back at him from inside the vehicle and then pursued him on foot when he ran.

The suspect fired on officers again after he became trapped in a fenced-in area, the chief said, and all four officers fired back. He was struck and fell and was taken to a hospital, where Belmar said he was in "critical, unstable" condition.

Tyrone Harris Sr. told The Associated Press his son was a close friend of Michael Brown and was in Ferguson Sunday night to pay respects.

Harris said his son got caught up in a dispute among two groups of young people and was "running for his life" after gunfire broke out. He said the girls who were with his son said he had no weapons.

"My son was running to the police to ask for help, and he was shot," he said. "It's all a bunch of lies ... They're making my son look like a criminal."

The younger Harris does not have a listed attorney.

The suspect had a semi-automatic 9 mm gun that was stolen last year from Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Belmar said.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-10-07-57-06

Protesters who claimed affiliation with the Black Lives Matter movement stormed the stage during a rally for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in Seattle on Saturday, taking over the microphone and forcing Sanders to leave without ever speaking.

Moments after Sanders took the stage at Westlake Park, two women and one man climbed the stage and confronted the Democratic presidential candidate, demanding a chance to speak.

After several moments of confusion and confrontation, an event organizer took the microphone and said the protesters would be allowed to speak before Sanders. Some in the crowd booed.

One protester, who identified herself as Marissa Johnson, began by saying, “I was going to tell Bernie how racist this city is — with all of its progressives — but you’ve already done that for me. Thank you.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/250667-protesters-interrupt-bernie-sanders-rally

The suspect fired on officers again after he became trapped in a fenced-in area, the chief said, and all four officers fired back. He was struck and fell and was taken to a hospital, where Belmar said he was in "critical, unstable" condition.

Tyrone Harris Sr. told The Associated Press his son was a close friend of Michael Brown and was in Ferguson Sunday night to pay respects.

Harris said his son got caught up in a dispute among two groups of young people and was "running for his life" after gunfire broke out. He said the girls who were with his son said he had no weapons.

"My son was running to the police to ask for help, and he was shot," he said. "It's all a bunch of lies ... They're making my son look like a criminal.":crack:

The suspect had a semi-automatic 9 mm gun that was stolen last year from Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Belmar said.

Pedal to the medal, only way to deal with urban terrorist

Breaking: #BlackLivesMatter Mob Shuts Down I-70 Both Ways in St. Louis – Driver Plows Through Line (VIDEO)

Pedal to the medal, only way to deal with urban terrorist
Do u have the video? My local news showed a vehicle inching forward against the line, but I'd love to see the video. They shut down I-70 during rush hour.

Maybe this administration should conceder condemning criminal rioters, instead of praising the cops for taking it in the ass on their orders

Funny thing is the web has been sanitized of the gang shootings, violence, destruction and burglaries very little media has posted it
All administration controlled media say peaceful protesters
Maybe Loretta needs to get her head out of her ass and open her eyes or maybe not
Guess they all missed this part of the evening

Woman Dragged From Her Car And Beaten In Ferguson
St. Louis police are currently investigating a possible hate crime in which a 26 year-old white woman was dragged from her car and beaten by three black thugs.

The Bosnian woman was driving down a deserted street at 5:30 a.m. Friday when three black men in their late teens and early twenties stepped in front of her vehicle. When the woman attempted to drive around them, they pulled out a gun and pointed it at her.

The men then broke her windshield with a crowbar, dragged the woman from her car and threw her on the ground. They proceeded to beat and kick her until one of the suspects grabbed her purse. When they saw that it was empty, the men immediately fled the scene.
http://mrconservative.com/2014/12/53466-woman-dragged-from-her-car-and-beaten-in-ferguson/
Not-So-Peaceful Ferguson Protest Meeting Turns Violent: Man Brutally Beaten & Girl in Wheelchair Verbally Assaulted
Chris Schaefer was brutally assaulted at a Ferguson verdict protest meeting at 9950 Glen Owen Dr. (Greater St. Mark’s Church) in St. Louis, Missouri on Thursday night.

The alleged perpetrators were attendees of a “peaceful” protest in anticipation of an adverse verdict that would exonerate Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of Michael Brown.
[http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/199...pital-girl-wheelchair-verbally-abused//QUOTE]

[QUOTEShots were being exchanged between two groups, according to the police. Mr. Harris fired a handgun as he ran across West Florissant, the police said in court documents. Four plainclothes officers in an unmarked sport-utility vehicle drove toward Mr. Harris with the S.U.V.’s red and blue lights flashing, the police said, and he fired upon them. They got out and chased him, and after an exchange of gunfire, Mr. Harris was hit, the police said]

US attorney general praises police officers as peacemakers
Attorney General Loretta Lynch voiced strong support Monday for the country's police officers, praising them as peacemakers and encouraging them to be part of the national conversation about improving relationships with minority communitiesThe speech came a day after the anniversary of Michael Brown's death in Ferguson, Missouri. Gatherings marking the anniversary had largely been peaceful, though a man who opened fire on officers was critically wounded after the officers shot back, police said Monday.http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-08-10-21-29-34

Last edited:

"My son was running to the police to ask for help, and he was shot," he said. "It's all a bunch of lies ... They're making my son look like a criminal.":crack:

FB-26.jpg

FB-25.jpg

FB-18.jpg

FB-28.jpg

In all fairness, the Bosnian women getting beaten happened last December. And (attempted) carjackings and shit like that are really not anything newsworthy here. It happens daily. We're lucky if we go a day without a murder in North County. So I kinda see an agenda in that one. However...

I'm not sure about the link associated with the woman in the wheelchair, or the story, because when I click it, I get this....
Rapper Azealia Banks Isn’t Shy About What She’d Like to Do With President Obama

I cannot defend this black guy. Nope nope nope. He was big trippin. Of course they painted him as a choir boy...nobody wants to think their kid is a hooligan. Me...i know better. My kids are smart, but they're assholes.

Michael Brown was a criminal. Eric Garner was a criminal. Trayvon Martin was a criminal. Freddie Gray was a criminal. Criminals go to jail. Criminals die.

In all fairness, the Bosnian women getting beaten happened last December. And (attempted) carjackings and shit like that are really not anything newsworthy here. It happens daily. We're lucky if we go a day without a murder in North County. So I kinda see an agenda in that one. However...

I'm not sure about the link associated with the woman in the wheelchair, or the story, because when I click it, I get this....
Rapper Azealia Banks Isn’t Shy About What She’d Like to Do With President Obama
Yes all getting sanitized, media is government controlled, I think Google is a DHS branch
They totally eliminate certain events from their searchs

Uh, sounds like the kid should have been shot anyway. I don't support the Black Lives Matter movement. While it's important to challenge racial inequality, how is any of this shit advocating for equality? Why don't we just call this anniversary "The Annual 100% Discount Shopping Spree" and be done with it?

On that note, policing obviously requires an overhaul. Most of these stories paint the police officers as lunatics. Sure, there's media bias, but some of the videos (something in Texas? I don't remember, this shit seems to happen daily) are pretty telling. An awfully long leash...

Michael Brown was a criminal. Eric Garner was a criminal. Trayvon Martin was a criminal. Freddie Gray was a criminal. Criminals go to jail. Criminals die.

James Holmes is a criminal. Gary Ridgway is a criminal. That still doesnt explain how their lives were spared, but unarmed black men and women are being killed at the hands of police officers..

This administration requires an overhaul
As long as it encourages criminal activity and handcuffs LE, your going to have issues
I don't care what some idiots think about how submisve LE traing should be, Some idiots expect LE to be trained into non reacting robots. LE are only human and will only take so much abuse from criminals before reacting physically
This administration is escalating the violent confrontations by complimenting and encouraging criminal activities while handcuffing and condemning LE at every turn
An administration frustrated LE force is bad for everyone

James Holmes is a criminal. Gary Ridgway is a criminal. That still doesnt explain how their lives were spared, but unarmed black men and women are being killed at the hands of police officers..
UNARMED black men and WOMEN, don't know what's funnier, unarmed or women
you sound just like the criminal parents
Not my offspring, sweetheart wouldn't hurt a fly, was on his way to collage next year
all his friends are witness he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't have a gun, his hands were up, he never attacked that cop
Just ask his friends, LE altered the tape to set my baby up
:banghead::banghead::banghead::facepalm:
cooperation with LE instead of a violent reaction increases the survival rate of criminals armed or not

Last edited:
UNARMED black men and WOMEN, don't know what's funnier, unarmed or women
you sound just like the criminal parents
Not my offspring, sweetheart wouldn't hurt a fly, was on his way to collage next year
all his friends are witness he didn't do anything wrong, he didn't have a gun, his hands were up, he never attacked that cop
Just ask his friends, LE altered the tape to set my baby up
:banghead::banghead::banghead::facepalm:

And you sound like a bigot. UNARMED BLACK MEN AND WOMEN ARE BEING KILLED BY POLICE OFFICERS. THIS IS A FACT.

And you sound like a bigot. UNARMED BLACK MEN AND WOMEN ARE BEING KILLED BY POLICE OFFICERS. THIS IS A FACT.
You sound like an idiot, how many black women been killed by LE???????
How many black women been killed by black men, I doubt you can count that fucking high

You sound like an idiot, how many black women been killed by LE???????
How many black women been killed by black men, I doubt you can count that fucking high

lol

And here we have a typical suburban white folk response. This post wasn't about black on black crime. In simple english, this post was made to make a mockery of the black lives matter movement by bringing up an isolated incident.

I doubt that if anyone's child were to have died at the hands of a cop, whether black or white, they wouldn't be talking to the press about how they deserved to die.

Apparently Tyrone Sr, who claimed his son was unarmed and actually running toward officers for help, should've waited until 1. Video footage was seen, 2. Witnesses confirm it was him shooting and watched the chase go down -and- 3. He talked to his son. :facepalm:

Jr admitted on the way to the hospital and while there, that the weapon was his and he fired it *in the direction* of officers. And that he returned fire once they engaged.

This dipshit was NOT AN UNARMED BLACK MAN and he turned what was a peaceful protest into a night of fucking chaos! It's fun listening to the choppers over your house all fucking night!
And for what?!?! Was that a sign to commence looting? That's what it turned into.

So shut the fuck up Harris Sr.!:mooning:

lol

And here we have a typical suburban white folk response. This post wasn't about black on black crime. In simple english, this post was made to make a mockery of the black lives matter movement by bringing up an isolated incident.

I doubt that if anyone's child were to have died at the hands of a cop, whether black or white, they wouldn't be talking to the press about how they deserved to die.
Again unarmed black women being killed by LE answer or get the fuck lost
Bring the facts to back your statements or get lost
I wasn't mocking, I stated it has become a criminal element and it has
By the way you sound like a true racist and I'm pretty sure you are one

Last edited:
Again unarmed black women being killed by LE answer or get the fuck lost
Bring the facts to back your statements or get lost
I wasn't mocking, I stated it has become a criminal element and it has

I'm so sorry, but you're unable to utilize the google search engine for yourself?

Back