• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Honey me and Trashcat sit on here for 12 hours or so a day. We are complete losers. But hot as HELL!!!

Trashcat must go where I do. It is what makes him so damn crabby! But he makes up for it by hitting on everyone, ladies and gents.

Now your excuse? I don't know, it's boring in New Jersey? I understand. Oregon is rainy and boring too. But weed is legal!!!!

Oh yes it is!!!!! You have to get a medical card, but badly kept secret? It is super, duper easy.

I think Trashcat has one, but he won't share.:hurt:

Yeah if I seen this guy I would totally cross the street or run away fast inconspicuously of course :D He is really scary looking!!!

His nose is definitely on only ONE side of his face and not down the middle. Does he seriously have a fucking POINTY chin or is that a shadow??

Ok so some made me go "OMG", others made me "LOL" and then there were a few that made me gag and puke a little in my mouth.....Great work everyone!

I like how he coordinated the paint he was huffing with his outfit & team spirit. It would have been so tacky if he had gone with the blue. He would end up looking like a smurf.

I seriously have tears streaming down my face from laughing so fucking hard!!! This has got to be the best damn thread on here. What a great escape after gritting my teeth about all the fucked up crap going on. Keep 'em coming...please!!!:rockon:

These are ALL folks in the jail in the county north of me. Ack!

mszubp.jpg

Aqueel Raushannah - Possession of Paraphenalia

2hqffd4.jpg

2rhbg5d.jpg

2vvu8va.jpg

iclrvl.jpg

oucvad.jpg

2lt366b.jpg

Robyn Boyles - Prostitution, Possession of Paraphenalia

Last edited:
OK - Since I am one of the "older" ladies around here (only because I had the misfortune of being born in the 1950's - not my fault), I decided to go with Antique Mugshots. These are featured in "Least Wanted: A Century of American Mugshots" as well as a variety of websites. Have a few I will plaster about over 4-5 posts. First bunch!
2rh8knd.jpg
2s7vvr7.jpg

e625x3.jpg

351741x.jpg
11jnjhi.jpg

Last edited:
1z3ci38.jpg

Douglas Darling - Trespass

bjadc2.jpg

Douglas Dudash - Criminal Mischief

1zgf5gj.jpg

PERVES Banks - Failure of Sex Offender to Register (Nothing wrong with his pic...just his NAME and CRIME!!)

4ik0vl.jpg

Robert Fitzgibbon - Trespass (also notes he has enlarged, engorged left testicle - think that's why he has this expression on his face??)

3127613.jpg

Robert Gates - Burglary, Grand Theft

Once again, these are all from the next county!

Robert Fitzgibbon - Trespass (also notes he has enlarged, engorged left testicle - think that's why he has this expression on his face??)

Oh yes - that is an ever so important method of identification

Hmmm - wonder if that's Bob? HEY YOU - drop your drawers and show us your balls!

e9utyh.jpg

Ellis Oaks - Trespass (identifying marks on back and neck - what you mean those fucking LUMPS??)

23iec6t.jpg

Robby Swor (Robby SWORE he had some hair once!) He kinda looks like the dude from Rocky Horror that played Riff Raff don't ya think?
rtzv2w.jpg

wqr3wm.jpg

Soctt Randall - Sexual Battery on under 12. I'm thinking Planet of the Apes here...
ofzhgp.jpg

55qdkg.jpg

"What the fuck are you guys laughing at? :laugh: :pound:
Do you know who I am?
I'm Bad... Really! I will fuck you up!" :pound: :laugh: :pound:

2ldak3r.jpg

29cxkeq.jpg

...little more Clearisil and a LOT less meth, then maybe.

213p73s.jpg

This is actually a father/son duo...arrested for different crimes on different days. On the back of Dad's neck, tat says 'Got-R-Did.'
What this mug doesn't show you is the 'Fuck' and 'You' tattooed on Jrs. eyelids.

5arlw3.jpg

Looks like he might need som Ex-Lax.

n2ftbt.jpg

This isn't Myspace...idiot.

33nkcr4.jpg

Ummmmm....Ok.

Back