• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
I love bizarre mugshots!!!! I have quite a collection.

Here's some...I think I'm gonna add to these from time to time for shits and giggles! I won't always have the stories or names behind the mugs, but they are usually good for a giggle or two.

bdr4gi.jpg

Elijah Payne~Assault with a deadly weapon and kidnapping

vztyl0.jpg

2ym7iit.jpg

Elaine Vengen~Trespassing

149b6yr.jpg

Dion Milam~Murder

2a0by29.jpg

Anna Clifford~Erratic driving

2vvwai8.jpg

Matthew Gibeault~Paraphernalia

Last edited:
What a wonderful way to start the day! I needed a good laugh.

I'm sorry - can't even comment on any of them because I go into uncontrollable laughter when I look at them and lose all train of thought.

Last edited:
What a wonderful way to start the day! I needed a good laugh.

I'm sorry - can't even comment on any of them because I go into uncontrollable laughter when I look at them and lose all train of thought.

These are actually some of the 'better' looking ones in my collection. :madgrin:

I would like to know how Anna Clifford was able to drive with that crest. Of course if it was a convertible, then it would not crush her hair, but it would be wind blown.

I would like to know how Anna Clifford was able to drive with that crest. Of course if it was a convertible, then it would not crush her hair, but it would be wind blown.

One would have to drive erratically if the head was tipped all the way to the right to protect the 'do...I think she should have been charged with driving while impaired.

149b6yr.jpg

Myfuckinggod....this brother looks dead! Zombie ass shitfire. Smack him with a fucking feather and his ass would be down. Ewwwww what a nasty fellow.:boink:

OMG I am so bad, I cannot help myself....This lady looks like she's definitely been rode hard and put up wet and then dried like a fucking raisin in the sun. Geez......Hellllllooooo SunfuckingBlock!:fish:
2ym7iit.jpg

OMG I am so bad, I cannot help myself....This lady looks like she's definitely been rode hard and put up wet and then dried like a fucking raisin in the sun. Geez......Hellllllooooo SunfuckingBlock!:fish:
2ym7iit.jpg

I myself wondered what large object got shoved up her ass the millisecond before they took the picture.

Oh my fucking God Hippie I am laughing so hard I am crying and about to piss myself! The pictures were funny as fuck already, but your comments are making them funnier.:pound::pound::pound:

2rynex1.jpg

Amanda Bethel~Prostitution

rvahb5.jpg

Cher-ie Kristinsson~Domestic battery

21mvi9t.jpg

John Smalley~Unemployment fraud

2r2p4dj.jpg

Lawrence Mazza~DUI

141ujpd.jpg

Mary Potter~Grand theft

14l7vhz.jpg

Rhonda Register~Probation violation

OMFG I've so many comments on these pictures.....what is wrong with me? I really will try to refrain from making fun of people. Goodfuckinggod though, where do these folks come from? :tape2:

2rynex1.jpg

okay...I cannot help myself. I've just a few words on this chicky poo. For the person who cheated on my ass with four fucking prostitutes, I wished they all would have looked like her. :evil:

(He says No):yell:

141ujpd.jpg

My hair does the EXACT SAME THING in the mornings!... of course, I don't have the mullet part.

A couple of days ago I was thinking along these lines and started to collect some.

mug1.jpg

mug2.jpg

I don't care about there names just their mugs.

Back