• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...oyfriend-with-scissors-at-trump-a3415991.html
wildenstein.jpg

Ms Wildenstein, 76 — given the nickname “catwoman” after spending millions on facial surgery to create feline features — is said to have flown into a “violent rage” and attacked fashion designer Lloyd Klein, 49, at their Trump Tower apartment in New York.

The boutique boss, whose clients include Nicki Minaj, Pink and Joan Collins, shut her in a walk-in wardrobe to try to calm her, it is claimed. Police arrived in the early hours yesterday.

She appeared at a Manhattan court last night charged with assault. The row allegedly began when Ms Wildenstein — who has also been dubbed “Bride of Wildenstein” — complained Mr Klein was spending too much time on social media and threw a burning candle at him.
[....]
“Lloyd was using his laptop and evidently not paying her enough attention. She screamed at him to get off the computer then picked up a lit candle and threw hot wax over him.
[....]
She went at his face with her nails, which are real and very sharp, before grabbing scissors and stabbing them twice into his chest.”

Ms Wildenstein is said to have called police but they detained her.

Oh! You found my picture. Told you guys it was bad.... :arghh:
No seriously though, it's not far off..... She is exactly whom I was thinking I looked like the first time I looked in the mirror two days ago. :bag:

Oh! You found my picture. Told you guys it was bad.... :arghh:
No seriously though, it's not far off..... She is exactly whom I was thinking I looked like the first time I looked in the mirror two days ago. :bag:

I'm sorry! I should've realized but I'm sure you look nothing like her. :oops: Big, warm hug!

That's frightening. she should be charged with assault on the senses just for walking by. And she started out a very pretty lady, one with snakes in her head but still pretty.

She was born into money.

If the people that worked hard to earn that money could see how she is spending it, I bet they would disown her.

That's frightening. she should be charged with assault on the senses just for walking by. And she started out a very pretty lady, one with snakes in her head but still pretty.
No, that plastic surgeon should be charged...

Yeah they should be, but in the end it was she who was seeking them out and with all her money I'm sure she got exactly what she asked for. Because she thinks she is beautiful as a mutant cat.

Because she thinks she is beautiful

But she doesn't think she is beautiful .... probably never has. Like look at her face....that she is satisfied with the way she looks now is a lie she tells herself so she doesn't jump in front of a bus.
Her boyfriend looks like a Faggot.

How do you go from beautiful to ugly as hell after plastic surgery. What a waste of money. Who would want to sleep next to that. I believe I heard she got her money from a nice divorce settlement.

You stick your dick in crazy you're gonna get what you get. Anyone who would willingly morph their features into that of an animal can't be stable. So if that's what you're into fine but don't get mad when the bitch stabs you. You knew she was crazy before you got with her. She's gonna kill someone eventually if she doesn't kick the bucket first.
Wonder if he learned his lesson?

I don't know... is it just me? That photo of her from 1970 looks like it was taken with a digital camera! A real mystery to be sure. They oughta investigate her for time travel while they still have her in custody... cats can be sneaky little fuckers.

ETA: I mean hell! The photo from 1970 looks more modern than the photo from 1998...

Guess being less wrinkly at 76 is a benefit of having a several pounds of whatever injected into your face? Can't think of any other for what she's had done to herself.

A mean set of DSL's but yeah... nothing else.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...iamond-from-boyfriend-months-after-brawl.html
Months after an infamous fight with her boyfriend Lloyd Klein, Jocelyn Wildenstein is showing off her new cat’s meow – a 32-carat diamond engagement ring from her longtime beau.

The so-called “Bride of Wildenstein” is ready to become a bride for the second time, the Daily Mail reported.
[....]
Charges were later brought – and then dropped – against Klein, who Wildenstein claimed shoved her when the fashion designer returned to their ritzy high-rise to claim his belongings.

The 76-year-old socialite also was cleared of assault charges due to a lack of evidence about the infamous catfight at the Trump World Tower.

Wildenstein and Klein told the news outlet that the scratch-up only made them realize how much they couldn’t stand to be apart.

Klein, 50, said he designed the black gold and platinum setting of the ring in the shape of a coiled serpent and presented it to Wildenstein last month at the Versace Mansion in Miami.

“It was romantic, dramatic and wonderful. I showed Jocelyn the ring and she said, ‘Yes!’ She was in heaven,” [....]

The bling is so expensive that she has only worn it on a few special occasions. The moment she removes the sparkler, two armed bodyguards whisk it back to a safe.

“It doesn’t matter how much it cost. I have many rings and pieces of jewelry. I love this one because it came from the heart,” Wildenstein told the news outlet.

I have encountered interesting people like this in my line of work. No, not projects either (Lie lie lie lie!!). It is during these risky endeavors that I always make sure I am properly prepared.
dr-algernop-krieger-650x350.jpg

She was a gorgeous woman.
Now she is just some deformed super villain.
Her face looks like a blister that got infected

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/05/catwoman-and-boyfriend-arrested-again/
The plastic surgery obsessed socialite dubbed “Catwoman” was arrested along with her boyfriend after the pair got into a fight inside her luxury apartment at the Trump World Tower in Manhattan early Sunday, police said.

Jocelyn Wildenstein who is 77–but told cops she was 72– and boyfriend Lloyd Klein, 50, were cooking and having dinner at the high rise on First Ave. and E. 48th St. when a plate that had been left in the oven accidentally overheated and shattered around 1 a.m.

The two started arguing about the minor kitchen mishap before things turned physical.

Police showed up to the apartment and found Klein with a gash to his forehead and Wildenstein with bruises on her neck and arms.
[....]
Wildenstein and Klein were both charged with misdemeanor assault.

The couple have been arrested for fighting on multiple occasions.
[....]

The pic actually startled me... who would pay money to look like that? She looks almost the same as the human ken doll!
Those people have major mental issues! The plastic surgeons who actually do work like this should keep these types of work to themselves.. don't use the pictures as a example of work they've done because in my personal opinion.. It would make me run for the hills! Shes scary as fuck looking
And that is my honest opinion. I am not even saying this to be mean!

What kind of fucked up, vain, egocentric crazy person must you be to still play the "I always shave 5 years off my real age" game when you're in your late 70's? Does 72 REALLY sound that much better than 77?

Pssst.... it doesn't.

Back