• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
14uf4mh.jpg

Jonathan Rios​
A Chicago man bit off part of the ear of a 21-year-old man who twice impregnated his teenage sister, authorities said.

Prosecutors announced the bizarre payback as Jonathan Rios, 21, appeared in court Friday on charges of aggravated criminal sexual abuse
[...]
Rios admitted to police he twice impregnated a girl who he began his relationship with two years ago when she was 14,
[....]
The couple have a child together and the victim is now 5-months pregnant, authorities said.

But when the child's brother came home
[...]
he found the two naked in bed. They got into a fight that ended with Rios fleeing outside and running into police, the newspaper reported.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...derage-sister-article-1.1762191#ixzz2zNQqYbAZ

1.5 Kids already think big brother is a little to late

A South Side man who twice impregnated a minor teen had part of his ear bitten off by his young paramour’s brother, Cook County prosecutors said Friday.
[...]
Rios, 21, started dating the girl almost two years ago when she was 14, Griffin said.

The teenage girl, now 15, had Rios’ child in 2012 and is currently five months pregnant with their second child, Griffin said.
[...]
Rios, who is now missing half his left ear, chose not to press charges against the man, officials said.

Rios, of the 3600 block of West 70th Place, was ordered held in lieu of $900,000 bail for aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/...nderage-girlfriends-brother.html#.U1MEMVfamSq

I think he should have been the sister's body guard before the other idiot got her pregnant at 14. They're living together and expecting the 2nd kid, which is only going to make family get-togethers very awkward.

The brother could have just dropped a dime the first time the dude knocked up his sister, or he could have bitten his ear off then. I don't understand why he waited til her life was totally fucked-up as a young teenage mother of two kids.

His emotions got the better of him when he caught them in bed naked together...that is his little sister and knowing is one thing....seeing it is another.

Why no charges the first time he got her pregnant. I also think dude is damn lucky that he only lost an ear.

I think big brother aimed a little too high and should have used a knife instead of his teeth, that'll fix the horny little fucker!

How sick and disgusting.. Wtf does a 21 yr old guy even find attractive about a 14 yr old Little GIRL!! Holy shit! He's old enough to drink, and she can't even buy super glue!!! Makes my stomach all kinds of gross just trying to understand. This sick baby raper. I JUST CANT. FIND. SUITABLE. WORDS TO EXPRESS MY DISGUST.

AND WHERE WERE HER PARENTS??!! AUNTS UNCLES GRANDPARENTS TEACHERS FRIENDS or ANY NORMAL FUCKING ADULTS.... why was he not jailed/ killed/ missing when this first came about? Makes me wonder what other kinds of fucked up situations these douchecanoes feel acceptable? I just threw up at the thought. In my mouth...

It's always possible she lied about who the father of her kids are. The guy is his friend?
Then brother walks in to see the two together, naked. Yup, now he knows.
just speculation of course.

15 with two kids?? I hope he goes away for Atleast 10 years, so she's not 20 with 5 kids.

Wtf does a 21 yr old guy even find attractive about a 14 yr old Little GIRL!!
I am NOT saying it is right in any way but when I was 14 I was fucking guys well into their 20's. Young and cute, that's what he was seeing. Possibly he lacks the "equipment" and skills to impress women and has to go for a younger crowd?

Anyway, the bite should have been aimed lower and done 2 pregnancies ago.

Reminds me of a story my brother once told me. I can't swear to the validity of it, I wasn't there, but it totally sounds like something he'd know how to do (was taught to fight by an ex-marine) and that he'd resort to under the circumstances.

Anyway, he was out walking alone one night when a three guys decided they wanted to start some shit with him. The ringerleader of the group was very large according to him and Adam was admittedly nervous about dealing with a confrontation, said he was pretty sure dude number one could kick ass easily. So at first, he just tried putting up a front, saying something like, "Look, I got somewhere I gotta be so, I don't have time to deal with this shit, so I'm gonna warn you that if you don't back off, I'm gonna have to end this quick and you're not gonna like how."

But Adam is a pretty skinny guy, so they weren't buying it so they just laughed and kept it up. So when the big dude advanced on him he reached out real quick and grabbed dude's ear and yanked it forward before jerking downward, ripping his ear off (According to Adam it's frighteningly easy to do because the ear is only attached by a small sliver of skin and some very fragile cartlilage.) So anyways, dude screams while his buddies just stand there dumbfounded and Adam drops the ear on the ground and takes off running before they can even really process wtf just happened. (It's funnier when he tells it.)

Last edited:
Wtf does a 21 yr old guy even find attractive about a 14 yr old Little GIRL!!

I am NOT saying it is right in any way but when I was 14 I was fucking guys well into their 20's. Young and cute, that's what he was seeing. Possibly he lacks the "equipment" and skills to impress women and has to go for a younger crowd?

See, I'm with Krystal here.. I looked 17 when I was 11... (got me a lot of babysitting jobs) and guys who were in high school used to say things like "you know you're only a virgin by choice, right?". While it's gross to us mentally.. the fact is, if a younger girl wants an older guy, there's not a physical repulsant to prevent that.. a lot of girls look grown. I didn't take any of the guys up on their offers, but it doesn't mean it wasn't flattering to be wanted.

Back