• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
25zgrdf.jpg

A Hamilton woman accused of hitting her teenage daughter with a liquor bottle, biting her and pouring motor oil on her during a fight that erupted while the woman was driving is now claiming self-defense and asked a judge to allow her to vacate a guilty plea and take her case to trial.

Bessie Laster, 43, admitted to the court she bit her 15-year-old daughter during a Dec. 1, 2013 scuffle that started in the family's vehicle and spilled into a gas station in Hamilton Township, but only so she could stymie the attack.

Painting her daughter as the aggressor, Laster disputed striking the girl with a liquor bottle or pouring motor oil on her, as prosecutors have alleged.

Assistant Prosecutor Katie Magee said Laster is also accused of pulling out handfuls of her daughter's hair, which was in a braid. The girl, who was treated for minor injuries, was not charged as a minor for her role in the altercation.

Judge Robert Billmeier was visibly irritated by Laster's request and raised his voice when she began talking over him.

He warned Laster, who was indicted for a single count of child endangerment and faces a maximum of 10 years in prison, he would not hesitate to sentence her to at least five years if she is convicted by a jury.

"Do you really want to go down that road?" Billmeier asked.

Laster had agreed last November to plead guilty to child endangerment in exchange for a deal with prosecutors that kept her out of jail and placed her on probation, Magee said.

But all that changed Thursday, when she asked for her guilty plea to be withdrawn, a request that was not supported by the woman's attorney, Tina Frost, who helped negotiate the deal."

http://www.dailylocal.com/ci_150109787

I hope the judge allows it and she loses that plea deal and then does time.

I bet her hair smells disgusting. You can't wash dreds. Sick piece of shit.

I can hear the judge now "I order you to make up your dumb ass crazy mind bitch, and get a haircut"! Just reading the headline told me liquor was involved! Poor kid ending up with a mother like that should be given the Humanitarian award just for having to live with her!

Looks like the daughter may have won that fight. Ugly bitch should be glad someone has stuck with her with her ass for 15yrs although that doesn't look to las much longer. I'd gladly be an orphan if I was birthed to that.

Ugly as she may be...I believe her. Its hard to fight while driving...my husband had to pull into a gas station once when I was flipping out. I lost some hair. We were already fighting and then he slammed his fist down on the dash and broke off my wiper arm ( What...what ..I am already mad at you and you're wrecking shit) He held my head against the window while the rest of body went nuts. When he stopped at the gas station which was the safest thing he could do...I got out all mad that he touched me like that and started walking home...he started walking behind me, (fucking right he damn well better) ... I was still so mad, I turned around, stepped right up and plowed him one right in the face...and because he is cool as all fuck he let me have it...When I went to blow past him he grabbed me in pretty much the best hug I have ever gotten and said i am sorry i broke your car. All these people standing around...laughing at us. Liquor bottles, motor oil, whatever... the Laster family doesn't love each other.

Oh yeah, more quality parenting from a...a...fuck, what a HAG. I hope her ass gets thrown so deep in the slammer she doesn't see daylight for 10 years. Hope her daughter can get through this without too much damage.

Ugly as she may be...I believe her. Its hard to fight while driving...my husband had to pull into a gas station once when I was flipping out. I lost some hair. We were already fighting and then he slammed his fist down on the dash and broke off my wiper arm ( What...what ..I am already mad at you and you're wrecking shit) He held my head against the window while the rest of body went nuts. When he stopped at the gas station which was the safest thing he could do...I got out all mad that he touched me like that and started walking home...he started walking behind me, (fucking right he damn well better) ... I was still so mad, I turned around, stepped right up and plowed him one right in the face...and because he is cool as all fuck he let me have it...When I went to blow past him he grabbed me in pretty much the best hug I have ever gotten and said i am sorry i broke your car. All these people standing around...laughing at us. Liquor bottles, motor oil, whatever... the Laster family doesn't love each other.
If I ever got into a fight like this with my husband, I wouldn't be married to him. You should probably get some counseling.

If I ever got into a fight like this with my husband, I wouldn't be married to him. You should probably get some counseling.

I like lithiumgirl so just figured I wasn't interpreting the story properly or something. You know, like when you're writing so fast you leave some things out, and the story just comes out so differently than what you meant to say? I think it's like that.

I like lithiumgirl so just figured I wasn't interpreting the story properly or something. You know, like when you're writing so fast you leave some things out, and the story just comes out so differently than what you meant to say? I think it's like that.
From reading her post I can't imagine what she may have left out. Hair pulling, fighting so violently in the car that your head has to be shoved against a window, breaking personal property, punching your husband in the face, and then playing the "I'm gonna walk away so that you chase me" game. After all THAT crazy, it ends with "the best hug ever."

I guess I should add that I wasn't trying to be mean in my first post. It's just that it's clearly not a healthy relationship and stories like that are how people end up being on DD

After all THAT crazy, it ends with "the best hug ever."

Well, yeah, that's one of the parts I didn't understand. I mean, it sounded pretty dysfunctional...but I didn't want to judge or anything. She's never written anything like that before. Heck, now I want to give her a big hug.

If everyone didn't know you're new they would now....

She got the whole tar and feather thing wrong. High 5's for a really shitty dread job. Girl needs to get that shit fixed or snipped.

It's not that hard to fight while driving. If you think it is you've never had several boys nearly fist fighting in the back seat.

I commend your husband on his immense fortitude.
Though this may not be popular opinion here, I have had my fair share of knock down drag outs myself ( not with Mr. Sky , but we have had some pretty bad arguments that have resulted in the destruction of property) and I firmly believe that if you start swinging at someone it is fair game for them to swing back.
I would have knocked your ass out.

Ugly as she may be...I believe her. Its hard to fight while driving...my husband had to pull into a gas station once when I was flipping out. I lost some hair. We were already fighting and then he slammed his fist down on the dash and bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, ..................

Wow - Convoluted, word salad, much???
Holy fuck, you're a crack-pot ..
kuku.gif

Well, yeah, that's one of the parts I didn't understand. I mean, it sounded pretty dysfunctional...but I didn't want to judge or anything. She's never written anything like that before. Heck, now I want to give her a big hug.

LMFAO!
She writes shit like that all the time ..

In lithium girls defense, at least her admission of being a domestic abuser is a step up from her previously voiced support of certain crimes against children.

As this all relates to the story, it is def believable and possible for someone to have a brawl, even one of such absurd severity, inside a car. The article states the fight erupted while driving. She may have pulled over before engaging in some of the more outlandish descriptors of the incident.

In lithium girls defense, at least her admission of being a domestic abuser is a step up from her previously voiced support of certain crimes against children.

As this all relates to the story, it is def believable and possible for someone to have a brawl, even one of such absurd severity, inside a car. The article states the fight erupted while driving. She may have pulled over before engaging in some of the more outlandish descriptors of the incident.

I see what you did there.
:yawn:

Latest posts

Back