• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sugarfree irony

Trusted Member
Bernard Kehoe, 44, was charged early Monday in connection with the attack that happened about 9:30 p.m. on Sunday, according to deputies.

Someone called 911 to report a man had stabbed a woman who was seven months pregnant in the stomach, deputies said.

Kehoe was still at the scene when deputies arrived, and they were able to quickly arrest him, deputies said.
http://www.wyff4.com/news/deputies-pregnant-woman-stabbed-man-arrested/30795436

Deputies tell us the woman was taken to Greenville Memorial, where she and her baby are both stable.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/27884010/pregnant-sc-woman-stabbed-in-stomach-by-man-police-say

This is obviously an evil thing to do, but there's also something just so fucking pathetic about stabbing a pregnant woman in the stomach. Not the calling card of a real savage. Just a bitch-ass thing to do.

And demented, too! Of course, his actions told us that. You know, sometimes, I look at the world around me...I wonder how many of the people nearby are like that guy who, at any moment, could suddenly snap, and harm me or someone around me. Am I getting paranoid...or simply cautious?? I mean, I like DreaminDemon and everything, but I don't want to end up as a story here. Unless I can save the day or something.
I know exactly what you mean. I just moved from northern Minnesota (super low crime rate) to California not only is there a high crime rate, there is also a high homeless population. While I feel sorry for the homeless, I am also leery of making eye contact but also want to keep a focus on my surroundings.
:shrug:

On a happier note: I'm not ass deep in snow and freezing my tits off.:hilarious:

That's quite a move. I'd never want to move to CA - though I'm sure you have good reason. I spent some time out in Moorhead, MN, and loved it there - I would have stayed if I hadn't had to come back East to my job. I'd also take MT, too, or even OR or ID. Something rural and quiet. On another note, I guess your tan line is going to look different now :)
I came to help my dad. He actually passed last wednesday the 14th :( but I have to stay for a while. Take care of everything at his house. I can stay as long as I want or as little time as I want and sell it. Its on 3 acres so I can still have 2 horses. They are still in mn I'm having them shipped in june. So all isn't so bad. If his house was in a big city I would have been out of here the 15th.

And demented, too! Of course, his actions told us that. You know, sometimes, I look at the world around me...I wonder how many of the people nearby are like that guy who, at any moment, could suddenly snap, and harm me or someone around me. Am I getting paranoid...or simply cautious?? I mean, I like DreaminDemon and everything, but I don't want to end up as a story here. Unless I can save the day or something.
I do the same thing. After being a member here, watching too much ID, and already being somewhat mistrustful, in my eyes everyone is a serial killer. I'm paranoid about making sure my windows are covered & locked at all times, doors are double bolted, etc. Everyone laughs about it, because I live in a small town with an almost nonexistent crime rate. Not sure if it was a true story, but I started doing that after hearing a story of someone breaking in and stabbing people in several different houses on the same street. One house was undisturbed. When the guy was asked why he didn't enter that house, he said
“ The doors were locked”. Stuck with me.

You are gonna get way more paranoid after spending time here...I prefer to think of it as cautious.

Gross, who would want to ruin perfectly good knife by letting a pregnant woman touch it. Seriously though, fuck this guy.

Was it random or was he trying to avoid a future child support payment.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Mine passed away back in July. It still doesn't seem real to me, though, so I'm not sure if I have gone through a period of mourning. Somehow, it just doesn't seem possible that the man I've known all my life was a mere mortal like the rest of us. It doesn't feel like he's gone. Anyway, I wish you well with the moving and all that. 3 acres is plenty of room between neighbors :)
July ?? My father passed July 19th.. We joked about him living to be a 103.. He made it to 54.. bone cancer

I came to help my dad. He actually passed last wednesday the 14th :( but I have to stay for a while. Take care of everything at his house. I can stay as long as I want or as little time as I want and sell it. Its on 3 acres so I can still have 2 horses. They are still in mn I'm having them shipped in june. So all isn't so bad. If his house was in a big city I would have been out of here the 15th.

*hugs* Sorry for your loss.

Back