• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

2isbhpl.jpg

Berinthia Williams

The alleged shoplifter who ran over an Apopka police officer while trying to flee a Marshalls store on East Semoran Boulevard will face an Orange County judge this afternoon.

Berinthia K. Williams, 29, is being held in Orange County Jail for attempted murder, aggravated fleeing and eluding and felony retail theft.

[...]

Williams has a long criminal history of 39 prior arrests— including charges of theft and aggravated assault with a motor vehicle.

[...] was on probation at the time of the crash.

[...] came in contact with Apopka police around 7 p.m. Wednesday.

Police Cpl. Kenny Kaiser went to the Marshalls store [...] to respond to a shoplifting call, said spokeswoman Sgt. Kim Walsh.

Kaiser spotted Williams after getting a description of her and her vehicle.

He blocked her path from the parking lot and she lunged her vehicle toward him before putting it in reverse and jumping the curb of a sidewalk with several pedestrians, Walsh said. Williams then turned her vehicle and went forward, hitting Kaiser and causing him to land on the windshield, according to Walsh.

[...] Williams kept going and Kaiser fell off the vehicle. Williams then went out on to the road where she led police on a 2-mile chase before crashing into two other vehicles [...] fled on foot, but was apprehended after she was Tased, Walsh said.

"Her blatant disregard for public safety, it's just intolerable," said Walsh.

Kaiser, a 16-year veteran of the Apopka Police Department, was treated and released from a hospital after the incident.

Williams, an Orlando resident, was also treated at a hospital after the crash.

She was sentenced last year to two years probation for willfully eluding a law enforcement officer and three counts of grand theft, according to the Florida Department of Corrections.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...a-officer-hit-by-car-20140709,0,5561300.story

Wow she look so busted. Grow the fuck up bitch you are almost 30 years old this some dumb do it when you're twenty never again type of thing, not something you repeat almost 40 times. She is the worst thief ever. Can't steal cars can't steal clothes she needs to find a new occupation.

I never knew I wanted to know what a berinthia was...fukd up is what she is! 39 arrests!!!?? This shit is a full time job just going to jail! She's 29??!! Nah! Book her for deception and false testimony...no way!

IDK if I got arrested just once, I would hope to come up with a new plan, hopefully better than the one or lack of one that landed me in jail...ehhh guess that's just me?

Back