• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Tucson, Arizona couple has been accused of keeping their four adopted children locked up in bedrooms for hours at a time, without access to food, water, or even the restroom.

Benito, 69, and Carol Gutierrez, 64, were arrested on Tuesday and charged with three counts of child abuse.

Their arrest comes three days after one of their kids escaped through a bedroom window and ran to a nearby shop for help.

The boy asked to use the phone, but the shop worker decided to call 911 for him due to the child's age and condition.

When police arrived at the family's home on North Flowing Wells Road, they found that the four kids, ages six to 12, were being kept in horrific conditions.

'The children were kept in separate bedrooms, which were locked from the outside,' the Pima County Sheriff's Department said in a statement. '(They had) no access to food, water, lights or bathroom facilities for up to 12 hours at a time on a regular basis.'

In one of the bedrooms, officers found a bucket which the kids used to go to the bathroom.

The children have since been removed from the home. It's unclear who they are being taken care of by currently.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5417575/Couple-arrested-abusing-four-adopted-children.html
16141278_G.jpg

Because the adoption assistance checks make a nice income.

Charge these ass holes with theft as well. What ever money coming in from adoptions was to be spent on the kids.

Misappropriating government funds, anybody? If you're given money to look after your adopted children, use the damn money for. The. Children. Seriously, not rocket science.

Get those kids out of that home asap. Lock the adults in a tiny room with no food or water, see how THEY like it.

It really makes me sick on a whole different level, when people foster or adopt kids that most likely come from a fucked up situation, only to put them in a whole new kind of fucked up.. makes it even more disgusting.

These kids deserve a normal, happy, loving home- Not some fucked up prison for profit, run by Porky Pig and some relative of Shrek.

How are those people allowed to adopt at their ages? Do you continue to get money for them after you adopt them? I don't think we do after they are adopted. They just become your own children

I saw in a story I read earlier this morning that these were their grandkids that they had adopted. I can't find the story right now though.

Those are 2 ugly looking motherfuckers. Who would approve an adoption for these freaks?

And if people are adopting multiple children...that should be a HUGE red flag to DCF.
I'm going to be sick.

Just sad for these kids and all the kids in the world being neglected and abused in similar situations. I hope an effort is made to find these kids a LOVING CARING environment.

Lock the adults in a tiny room with no food or water, see how THEY like it.

Yeah too bad prison cells come with toilets :mad:
[doublepost=1519261083,1519260935][/doublepost]
If they are over a certain age when adopted, and or have special needs, you get a monthly check and health care for the child.
When I adopted my child, I just asked for health insurance since we knew nothing about their genetic history. Still eligible for the health insurance as a full time college student.

Well since they are family members

And some people think that kids should stay with family .members, this is what happens sometimes
because all the shit the DES get from the public about separating kids from family
Kids sometimes are better off with outside foster homes ?
Its a tough job no matter what ...
This whole family needs to be existent

Could his head be any longer?
Looks like he was extruded out of a playdoh fun factory.
She on the other hand appears every bit the angry old apple carving witch.
Lock them in steel shed hotboxes in the desert.
Slow roasting is good for the soul...
even though they sound devoid of such things.

September 20, 2018

A Tucson couple convicted of abusing their four adopted children was sentenced on Thursday.

Benito Gutierrez and Carol Gutierrez were both sentenced to 4 years of probation for each of the 3 counts to be served consecutively and 40 hours of community service.

Both are to have no contact with the victims or other minors. They must undergo mandatory counseling and are required to report any type of contact with law enforcement.
https://kvoa.com/news/local-news/2018/09/20/tucson-couple-sentenced-in-child-abuse-case/

Back