• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dark Star

Book Whore
Russell Hollis, Jr, 28 yrs old was the father of 13 children. He was one busy man. Apparently the sperm sprayer was having a good time at the Pink Slip Topless Nightclub until he left. The man was found dead in his car, not long after leaving the club. Police are unsure if the over two dozen prior arrests/offenses this man committed, had anything to do with his murder. Hmmmmm I am baffled. He sounds like an outstanding member of the community.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/laworder/story/156D5D6F0E572F82862573F300524E38?OpenDocument

Russell Hollis, Jr, 28 yrs old was the father of 13 children. He was one busy man. Apparently the sperm sprayer was having a good time at the Pink Slip Topless Nightclub until he left. The man was found dead in his car, not long after leaving the club. Police are unsure if the over two dozen prior arrests/offenses this man committed, had anything to do with his murder. Hmmmmm I am baffled. He sounds like an outstanding member of the community.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/laworder/story/156D5D6F0E572F82862573F300524E38?OpenDocument

13 kids by the age of 28? Indeed he was the sperminator. Officers might want to check some of the mothers. You know he wasn't supporting his git. bah..... :p

HOLY CRAP! He has 13 children and can still afford to go to the titty bar? I have 3 kids living at home and I can barely afford McDonalds once a month. (And that's if I order off the dollar menu.) ;) Ooooh, that's right...he still lives with mommy.
I sometimes wonder how guys like this can even get laid...let alone get it enough to have 13 children. Good riddance....

13 kids; 12 prior arrests; this guy was a real achiever in his own way and the world is better off without him.

Back