• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

HopelessOptimist

This was the topic of discussion off and on the past few days at work. Had to share with you all.

Bulgarian Midwife Remains in Detention after Severely Wounding Baby
A midwife at a hospital in Bulgaria's capital Sofia is now under arrest after inflicting grievous bodily harm on a newborn baby this week.

The measure is imposed for 72 hours (until Sunday), but prosecution is expected to request that she remain in detention.

In the early hours of Monday Emiliya Kovacheva began hitting a baby using her hands and also a glass bottle.

It is not yet known what caused the midwife's outburst of aggression. Kovacheva was on a 24-shift at the time.

The incident has left Bulgaria shocked since information about it was made public on Thursday. Sofiamed, the hospital where the development took place, has also described the incident as "a shock", saying the employee had previously had an impeccable professional record.

CCTV footage available across the facility showed Kovacheva even tried to strangle the baby, just seconds after having caressed others babies in the same room.

Kovacheva, who owned up to having hit the baby and clutched at its neck, is already charged with attempted murder of a baby.

Bulgaria's Deputy Health Minister Boyko Penkov briefed reporters on Friday morning, and the Bulgarian National Television showed him saying the newborn, which was now at another hospital, was already in a more stable condition.

http://www.novinite.com/articles/16...ins+in+Detention+after+Severely+Wounding+Baby

lzPbwI3.jpg

Cameras caught midwife Emila Kavacheva beating up the newborn for unknown reasons, until the baby suffered life threatening injuries. The midwife alsoused a glass for her terrible act. Then she tried to conceal her actions as the next morning she did not want to give the baby to the mother for feeding.

The signal for violence against the child was received yesterday by the health ministry. It was made by "Tokuda" Hospital where the baby was moved with a serious head trauma, cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral edema. After the enormous 48 hrs efforts of the team of doctors of Dr. Radka Maslarska, the child now has stable vital signs.

"As far as we know, the baby is no longer on mechanical ventilation," deputy. Health Minister Petkov informed.
http://www.standartnews.com/english/read/midwife_almost_beats_infant_to_death_in_sofia__-8149.html

auu5qvl.jpg

There is a video of the hospital footage at this link, and it is incensing, be WARNED:
http://philtrends.com/2015/04/29/viral-nurse-in-bulgaria-beating-a-new-born-baby-in-nursery/

I could insert the liveleak clip but it is VERY graphic/violent, IMO.
I personally dont care how long your shift is, how many hours you work, it is NO excuse for what this POS does to this newborn. My jaw dropped and heart sank when I watched this.

OMG ... I am speechless and that's saying something :bigtears: WHY!?!?! That's just evil .
My heart broke :( my curiosity ruined my day.
... she honestly needs to be put on the fucking rack :devil::rage:

DAMN!!! She should be punched in the head and shaken then have a bottle shoved in her mouth until she dies by choking or broken bones to the head and body due to the treatment. What a CRAZY BITCH! She deserves to go to prison for life! If you don't want to deal with crying babaies then don't work in a hospital nursery! I want to punch her in the face right now!

I had to turn the video off when she picked the baby up and started to shake it. There's no excuse for that type of action. Ever.

I did watch the video. It's horrific. I counted...she hit the baby EIGHT times...with a closed fist I should add...for those of you that didn't watch the video. She grabs the baby up out of the bassinet very roughly and grabs it by the neck shaking it...she was out of view for a couple of moments. She deserves to be charged with attempted murder. I doubt this is the first time she's behaved in this manner...despite the hospital saying she has an "impeccable record". I believe this is just the first time she's been caught because she left obvious injuries non-birth related.

Its even worse than I first saw...I watched the live leak video...its over an hour long. She hit the baby TWENTY TWO TIMES, TRIED SUFFOCATING IT TWICE THAT I COULD SEE, JERKED IT UP OUT OF THE BASSINET BY ONE ARM, SHOOK IT HARD, GRABBED IT BY THE BACK OF THE NECK AND SHOOK IT AGAIN AND WENT OFFSCREEN WITH THE BABY FOR A COUPLE OF MOMENTS WHILE SHAKING IT.

Two assaults about an hour apart. She deserves the worst punishment they can give her.

The poor mother, what senseless misery at a time thats supposed to be filled with joy :rage:!!!

And yeah full on agree, no way in hell that was the first time she had ever harmed a baby, i would stake my life on it!

<3 I wish that baby will fully recover & go on to a long & happy life,
:punch: I wish that monsterous evil bitch dies a slow & painful death,
:( and I wish I hadn't watched that video right before bed!

@mybum62, I was shown the live leak video prior to finding the shorter clip and was stupefied at her "impeccable record". This wasn't an isolated snapped incident. While she thought unobserved, her behavior was so turbulent and extremely unstable, coming back repeatedly over an hour to swaddle then violently assail this one infant. After being out of the room for long periods of time she returns unaffected by her previous behavior, attacking the neonate even more brutally.
Oh, this bitch is a repeat offender, I'd stake.

Speaking of.....I'd like to stake her ass, then light it up.

Last edited:
I'm not watching after that description. What the fuck was her problem?

I've been avoiding watching this as it has repeatedly popped up on Facebook. But my mother just called to see if I had watched it, and to say she wanted to fly over, beat her with a rust crowbar then stone her to death.
So I just watched up to the point where she tore the baby from the bassinet, then my sobbing woke my 11 month old up.

I disagree with my mother on the stoning. If one person had good aim, it would end this cuts suffering far too quickly. She deserves a prolonged, painful death.

Listen up! I'm a former Pediatrician! We had quite a few babies coming out of the OR all beat up and bruised in the privates. We had a suspicion it was one of our old fat nurses, and her young skinny, ugly lover who was a housekeeper here at the hospital. We setup a nanny cam and caught them both using the newborns as punching bags! We waited till they got off work and really CUNT PUNCHED them till they bled profusley! They never showed there evil faces at the hospital again.

lzPbwI3.jpg

http://www.standartnews.com/english/read/midwife_almost_beats_infant_to_death_in_sofia__-8149.html

auu5qvl.jpg

There is a video of the hospital footage at this link, and it is incensing, be WARNED:
http://philtrends.com/2015/04/29/viral-nurse-in-bulgaria-beating-a-new-born-baby-in-nursery/

I could insert the liveleak clip but it is VERY graphic/violent, IMO.
I personally dont care how long your shift is, how many hours you work, it is NO excuse for what this POS does to this newborn. My jaw dropped and heart sank when I watched this.
[/QUOTE]
That's awesome because you were just a retired cop in a different thread 10 minutes ago:shrug:

That's awesome because you were just a retired cop in a different thread 10 minutes ago:shrug:[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was a became a Doc right after the Nam, then I got sick of all the sickos and became a fuzz! So do you wanna come over and watch a movie or someshit?:sour:

Fun stuff...I've never met a Combat vet, cunt punching Pediatrician cop before!

Bucket list, check one off.....

Back