• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
IMG_33785493192193_zpsdyff0yag.jpeg

ORANGEBURG, SC (WIS) - An Orangeburg woman is in custody after telling police she stabbed a man following the discovery of text messages indicating he was cheating on her with another woman, and had fathered another child.

Courtney Leola Price, 23, was covered in blood and holding a small child while standing outside her apartment o

[....]

Officers found 24-year-old Samuel Simmons lying on the bedroom floor nude and suffering from a stab wound to his chest. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

"I saw the phone while he was sleeping and saw that he is messing with a [expletive removed] and had another child. I cut him." Price told police. "I was just standing up for myself. It's not fair when women fight back...I am tired of his abuse."

[...]

she fell onto the floor crying. "Oh my God," she said. "This is not real. I was just standing up for myself. He was choking me. The one time I stood up this happens. It's not fair."

[...]

Price and Simmons' child was released into the custody of his grandmother.

Police say they had not been called to the address in the past
http://m.14news.com/14news/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:fo91WVyj

Well life isn't fair period. I think she should have just left him a note and moved out. This is the oldest story in the book and now grand mother has to raise child on her own.

Alright, I'll say it, hypothetically speaking if I caught my husband cheating and him having fathered a child, I can't say that my cutting him would not be out of the realm of possibilities. I'm not saying it's right mind you, just that I can kinda see her point.

Yes, there is sarcasm in that statement.;)

Alright, I'll say it, hypothetically speaking if I caught my husband cheating and him having fathered a child, I can't say that my cutting him would not be out of the realm of possibilities. I'm not saying it's right mind you, just that I can kinda see her point.

If I found out my husband was cheating and fathered another child I would def be thinking.. KILLLLLL... but thinking and doing are 2 different things. A man that cheats is not worth spending the rest of your life in jail over anyway! Thank God my husband is a good man!

He wad choking her. She stands up to him. She stabs him once in the chest. Hes found on bedroom floor. ???? UHM.....Ya, no.
Who keeps a knife handy in their bedroom? Besides Chucky.. How did she possiby manage to get a clean deadly shot at his chest while being strangled. Did he not try to fight it and say fuck it " We're going down together. If you stab me, I'll kill you back. " Haha..doubt it.
I thinks she read the texts. Went and grabbed knife. Premeditated murder. Woke him up freaking out and as he got up out of dead sleep she stabbed him. Sending him to a deadly snooze. ...Jmho

Here's what I see going down, she goes through his phone while he is asleep. Wakes him up, confronts him, he gets pissed and starts beating on her, and/or choking her. She stabs him - he dies. if he was only stabbed once or twice I can totally see this being the truth.

I sleep with a knife, and a bat next to my bed. Just saying, It's not THAT odd.

And then there's me. I'd be ungodly pissed he didn't tell me about her, invite her over so we could get to know each other, and if she was good people, and they seriously wanted to be/stay together along w/he and I being married (in my case), I'd be happy to help out with any child(ren) they may *then* choose to have. But, not telling me upfront and getting my feedback on it first? I'd gather up his new apartment applications for him while the local handyman packed up his shit and put it in the driveway. Sorry, dude. You blew it.

And, she seems to have gotten over her devastating despair and "rage against the machine" rather quickly, considering the pleasant look she has on her face in that mugshot...

23 I call shenanigans until I get proof. Crazy looking bitch no damn well that boy didn't do thing one to her and she wanna boo hoo like she the victim. Bitch need to be worried about a job more than her man cheating coz you know she ain't doing nothing productive outside of worrying what her man was doing. I can't stand hoes like her. Always worried about what somebody else doing.
At least she left the other woman alone.

23 I call shenanigans until I get proof. Crazy looking bitch no damn well that boy didn't do thing one to her and she wanna boo hoo like she the victim. Bitch need to be worried about a job more than her man cheating coz you know she ain't doing nothing productive outside of worrying what her man was doing. I can't stand hoes like her. Always worried about what somebody else doing.
At least she left the other woman alone.

Testify! *10 up top!* LOL. I love it when you tell it like it is. :hilarious:

If I found out my husband was cheating and fathered another child I would def be thinking.. KILLLLLL... but thinking and doing are 2 different things. A man that cheats is not worth spending the rest of your life in jail over anyway!

Well yeah, but it was a crime passionel. You don't think logically anymore and don't realise what you've done until it's too late.
Over here people will get less time because it counts as temporary insanity. And I don't think that would be unreasonable in this case.

She may have started the fight but it may have escalated and she could have defended herself, too. She might have said or done something to enrage him to the point he attacked her. One stab wound to the chest could be either murder or self-defense. Pun intended, this isn't so clear CUT.

My husband keeps his Emerson on the nightstand.

Well, I have gotten so used to being fucked with in this manner that I would just look at him with no emotion at all and tell him to gtfo!
I sleep with a gun on my night stand and a knife under my pillow, so if he even tried to put his hands on me, he would be very upset.
I don't fuck around lol

I can see your point too...I think that finding out your man has another women and another child would hurt more than being stabbed...not that I have have anything to compare it to...no one has ever stabbed me and no mystery women or kids showed up....too bad he died, now he can't pay child support.

Little silver lining here, for this man to have gotten with this fish faced goon bitch in the first place, he must have already given up on life, had no hope left for the future, etc.

Feb 26, 2016
The day after her birthday, a jury found Courtney Price guilty of voluntary manslaughter. She was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

“Behavior has consequences,” Circuit Judge R. Knox McMahon said

Price was convicted for killing the father of her son after discovering he had a child with another woman.
Price stabbed 24-year-old Samuel Simmons to death on Sept. 27, 2014.

Prosecutors claimed she killed Simmons in his sleep after discovering he fathered a child with another woman. Price said she stabbed him in self-defense as he choked her.

The two had dated since high school.
Before sentencing, Price’s mother said “I really think the system let us down.”

“She was afraid of Sam. I don’t think we had a fair trial,” Beverly Price said. “I think she deserves the lightest sentence possible. He wasn’t an angel. To me, he was a monster, I hate to say it.

“Justice wasn’t served.”
1578474552573.png

Back