• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
of27ww.jpg
A Carrollton, Texas, woman is behind bars on charges after an argument over a corn dog.
Midland Police were called out to business
[....]
after getting a call about a disturbance with weapons.

The business told police that 45-year-old Charmelle Henry threw 75 cents at a worker and demanded a corn dog.

The workers gave Henry a corn dog but she threw it back at them because she wanted one that wasn’t microwaved.

After the workers got Henry as second corn dog, they noticed she had a pocketknife in her hand.
[....]
Henry got “extremely agitated” and made threats towards the workers saying she would kill them in cold blood while demanding for another corn dog.

Henry then began stabbing the countertop and told the workers she would kill them. She then began to try and jump through a window to get to the workers
[....]
The affidavit states that police asked Henry three times to comply with the officers commands but she didn’t. Officers then stated to Henry that if she didn’t comply that a K-9 would be used on her. Again, she didn’t comply and the K-9 was set loose.

Henry was later handcuffed and taken to Midland Memorial Hospital. After being medically cleared, Henry was taken to jail.

Henry is facing two charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Bond for Henry has been set at $100,000.
http://www.newswest9.com/story/2532...rn-dog-ends-with-woman-behind-bars-in-midland

I thought this was going to be about asshole coworkers stealing her lunch, but, no, she's just having a very bad day and needed the correct corndog to calm down! I would't want a microwaved one either, but I don't think I'd have cut a bitch over it! I usually restrict my corndog eating for the fair because those are the best one anyway!

Bitch this ain't Florida ain't nobody got time for you. Better be glad no one was packing heat.
@cubby a deep fryer is the secret to amazing corndogs true story.

I usually restrict my corndog eating for the fair because those are the best one anyway!

State fair food = deep fried heaven! But you have to try the corndogs at Disneyland, too. If I lived in Anaheim I'd go to the park just a quick bite! And then top it off with a Dole Whip. :)

Woman doesn't need a pocket knife, that's for sure. Corndogs should be very tender.

The workers gave Henry a corn dog but she threw it back at them because she wanted one that wasn’t microwaved.

She was most likely looking for satisfaction, the microwaved dogs are too warm and will break off once inside the vagina, the frozen ones work better.........

And forever after her name's gonna be Charmelle "Corndog" Henry.
She won't even have to wear the "specal hat" to be recognized. :inpain:

Omg I'm not even going to finish reading the article but it made me want a corn dog so bad.

Back