1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.

Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten Too Busy To Meet With Terminally Ill Child

Discussion in 'General News' started by Whisper, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Whisper

Whisper Baptized N Dirty Water Bold Member!

I saw this earlier on a show I was watching and I am pretty close to starting a Facebook Page to shame the fuck outta this fat fucking tnuc
    I am stunned a dying child wouldnt merit maybe 2 hours of your life​

‘Barefoot Contessa’ Ina Garten Too Busy To Meet With Terminally Ill Child
    http://www.mediaite.com/online/bare...n-too-busy-to-meet-with-terminally-ill-child/
    [​IMG]
    Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten ​
    Celeb Chef -- Too Busy for 'Make-A-Wish' Kid
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/24/ina-g...ke-wish-child-cancer-leukemia-cooking-chef/7/
    [​IMG]
    Ina The Bitch & Enzo The Sweetie Pie​
  2. brokenandtwisted

brokenandtwisted Trusted Member

Damn, what a cunt. She's too busy profiting off people watching her shows (like this dying kid, woo!) to take a half hour out of her day to give a dying kid his wish. Then her management proceeds to 'soften' the blow by telling the media she's quite the philanthropist. Damn...what a cunt.

He'll probably live though. The type isn't all that lethal.
  3. OMalley

OMalley Trusted Member Bold Member!

Wow, that's sad...I love to watch her show & she seems so nice! Dammit Ina, wth?
  4. Whisper

Im glad its a milder form but he still has to endure horrible treatments and I dont think a few hours would kill her
    I hope she gets fucking shamed to the hilt and Oprah steps in and flies him all over the world stopping along the way and letting him cook with FAMOUS chefs!!
    She aint famous Ive never heard of her and will never read or watch anything she does ever
    Thats how I am I cant forgive and forget lol
  5. Nell

Nell your favorite Bold Member!

She isn't skinny, she has to eat herself. Why not just invite the kid to Sunday dinner and look like a good person?
  6. MinorAbrasions

MinorAbrasions Active Member

I bet she says she never heard anything about it and that it was "her people" telling him no and of course, she'd love to meet with him!
  7. Pene784

Pene784 Trusted Member

She seems like a pretension jackwad on her show. I guess now I can say she a selfish pretension jackwad. What a biotch!
  8. AngelFire

AngelFire Your dream or your nightmare. You decide. Bold Member!

I don't like that bitch. She comes across as snotty in my eyes. I rather watch paint dry, than to watch her show.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nell

Nell your favorite Bold Member!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/26/ina-g...h-sick-kid-leukemia-oregon-cook-food-network/
  10. Whisper

This is what I was hoping would happen
    Hope shes blacklisted in that circle (chefs)
    Personally I hadnt ever heard of her,but I dont watch alot of TV
    Make her look like the total tnuc she is,hope people quit watching her show and buying her crappy books
    Shes a special evil to not even take a moment out of your life for a dying child,
    Im sure shes still got more fat years left
    Who knows with Enzo he could live a long life but we dont know that
  11. 62julietandvoid

62julietandvoid Trusted Member

I'll admit to watching a lot of tv, and I've never heard of or seen the cooking piglet. But I just have cable so..lol
  12. totallytoddler

totallytoddler Veteran Member

What a fucking bitch. Is she serious???? Like she is EVEN one of the GOOD shows on Food Network. She is BORING and makes the most fattening shit. I hope 6 yr old little Enzo finds a new cooking hero. Way to go Michael Symon for stepping up....I think him and Bobby Flay, Giada, Guy Fieri, etc.....should do a HUGE meet & greet with this kid and ALL of them cook with him.....then air it in Ina's fucking time slot.
    I agree with Broken...she is a total cunt. NO ONE is too busy for a dying child. Front Page this bitch. Shame Shame on you Ina! :nono:
  13. Silvahalo

Silvahalo Bite My Seraphim Sass Bold Member!

Oh, this burns me up! really, how can anyone not make time to see a dying child?...ffs, and she has gotta know how this will look, guess she thinks her loyal fans will understand.....i dunno don't watch her show and I do watch a lot of cooking show's with hubs.

so glad little Enzo got far better company!

I've always liked Michael Symon.
    He kinda looks like a convict (bad boy thing), but has such a sweet disposition and smiling eye's....love the Iron Chef show.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  14. Mommyof2

Mommyof2 Ghetto Queen Bold Member!

15. walkingeagle

walkingeagle Trusted Member

I smell a too little, too late thing here. I hope the kid refuses her now!
  16. VXIII

VXIII Queen of the Monkeys

Frontpage the piglet...

On 2nd thought, she is a full grown pig...
  17. Obsolete

Obsolete Veteran Member Bold Member!

I agree...she doesn't deserve to meet this lil guy. I love Food Network but I hate her show...Michael Symon on the other hand...meow!
  18. Whisper

19. Mommyof2

Mommyof2 Ghetto Queen Bold Member!

I agree with you all I just figured I would leave the update :)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. AngelFire

AngelFire Your dream or your nightmare. You decide. Bold Member!

That fucking hambeast should just stay the fuck in the Hamptons or where ever the heffer is situated, and just make fatty meals for her gay husband Jefferey.
  21. totallytoddler

totallytoddler Veteran Member

I hope Enzo's Mom declines her pathetic offer. No takesies backsies on your fucking APPAULING behavior INA!!!! You only stepped up when it went public...so I say to you....FUCK OFF!
    Michael Symon will be WAY more fun for Enzo. Ina is a snooty uptight la dee da I'm better than you fancy shmancy bitch! Shove your offer up your ass! Your show sucks...I hope it gets cancelled!
    And I hope a cure is found for little Enzo and he lives a long and happy life, and becomes a famous chef and old hag Ina will be watching HIM cook on Food Network!!!!!! :thefinger:
  22. VXIII

VXIII Queen of the Monkeys

Little bit too late now...
    http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/31/barefoot-contessa-enzo-pereda-ina-garten/?icid=main%7Ccompaq-desktop%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%7C208197
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  23. OMalley

OMalley Trusted Member Bold Member!

Um...Wow. You guys have a lot of hate for the contessa! Please don't hate me for saying I like her show and I think some of her recipes are delish. If she did refuse to see the kid then yeah, I think she's a dirty low down douchebag. Still you never know, maybe she never even got the original requests? She probably is insulated from all that with handlers & assistants & such. Maybe when she found out about it she said, of course, I'll see the kid!
    Anyway, I just hope she's not that much of a jerk. Even if she is I'll still use her recipes. When you guys come to visit I just won't feed you any Ina food, alright?