• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
@Subrosa I have no clue where to put this. Feel free if it belongs elsewhere, to move it. I thinks it's more funny than controversial, but that's IMO. :)

"After reciting a prayer, Pastor Oladejo recounts his experience about having a dream where an angel takes him to the pits of hell. Don’t laugh! This is serious.

So, he’s in hell and he describes people being whipped and their souls slowly cut into pieces by demons only for their souls to reassemble themselves again and for the process to restart.

This is what Pastor Olajedo says happened next:

This was unbearable for any human being to see. So when I got there I told the angel, I said, ‘What is going on here? What is happening here?’ Then it told me something, do I know this place. It said it is bringing me to a department of Hell. This department is for the children of God, all married couples who masturbate or perform immorality in their bed. I didn’t understand that when he said that initially.

Okay, so obviously this guy has some pretty trippy dreams. The “Lord” came to this pastor in a dream and sent him to hell and right off there are masturbaters and married couples who believed in god, but didn’t have sex the right way and now they’re damned to an eternity in hell, being tortured and cut into pieces.

God is an a**hole, because he expects people not to touch their genitals even though their hands, he supposedly gave them, reach paradise perfectly, and even if the couple waited to be married before having sex he’s still punishing them for the kind of sex they have. What a d*ck!

Anyway, god tells him that married couples who experiment in bed are doing so to their own detriment because they will not make it to heaven with this kind of behavior.

So the kind of sex that’s off the table? Anal (of course), doggy style, woman on top, pile driver, sultry saddle, standing up, the spider, the speed bump, cunnilingus, fellatio, bondage, you know, pretty much anything fun.

What is allowed? Missionary. God is soboring. Hell sounds great pitted against a lifetime of missionary."

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/weird-...oman-on-top-will-be-tortured-by-demons-video/

Sigh, I'll rent to party bus to get us all to Hell. Who's bringing the booze and drugs?

I never realized that any type of sex could be "incorrect" between consenting adults?

Well if what I'm doing is wrong then I don't want to be right;):D:devil:

well... theoretically you wouldnt have to actually jack your dick for it to work...just shake your arm in the same motiono_O

Hmmm.... It seems to me "God" was giving him a personal message. Maybe it's him that needs to stop with the dirty sanchez.

Per a comment on another thread, I am now more seriously thinking about starting my own on-line ministry.

From now on, I would like to be known as the Reverend Jack Zoff.

@rod2pop since I am going to hell anyway for all the dirty not right things I have and will continue to do can I be the choir director Ms. Anma Kneez?

Well at least I have something to look forward to in the after life D'D party with @carolinablue as hostess :)

@rod2pop since I am going to hell anyway for all the dirty not right things I have and will continue to do can I be the choir director Ms. Anma Kneez?

I would love to have you in my choir. And rest assured, I'll encourage you to do all those "dirty not right" things as much as you want, because I'll be taking notes when not doing them myself. :D

Do you think you could find a way to synchronize everybody's orgasmic groans into one long, lingering hallelujah?

I would love to have you in my choir. And rest assured, I'll encourage you to do all those "dirty not right" things as much as you want, because I'll be taking notes when not doing them myself. :D

Do you think you could find a way to synchronize everybody's orgasmic groans into one long, lingering hallelujah?

Yeah, we'll sound like an alley full of yowling, f**king cats. THAT'S an attractive thought! :arghh: :cat: :cow:?

Back